Does Ad Blocker Plus work ok with windows 10?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Just upgraded from 8, and I miss AD Blocker, anyone have issues with it with Windows 10? Thanks.

Thank you, I will download it, cant stand the ads, and I just downloaded 10 yesterday. I use to have Google toolbar, and now I have Bing, so I will try that for awhile. I liked 8, but I figured might as well upgrade while it was free and all files were transferred.

I refuse to "upgrade" to Windows 10. I just got used to using Windows 8, dammit!

Me too, but if you decide to after the end of July you will have to move your files over yourself, and this way everything transferred and now I have Bing which I can't see to get rid of . I loved windows 8 , but they said they will quit upgrading it, and will not be as secure. I wonder how true that is.

I refuse to "upgrade" to Windows 10. I just got used to using Windows 8, dammit!

Me too, but if you decide to after the end of July you will have to move your files over yourself, and this way everything transferred and now I have Bing which I can't see to get rid of . I loved windows 8 , but they said they will quit upgrading it, and will not be as secure. I wonder how true that is.

Who knows. Too bad everyone just didn't refuse to upgrade. Lol.

Who knows. Too bad everyone just didn't refuse to upgrade. Lol.

I did it because I have lots of business stuff to transfer , and I just did my husbands and his went off without a hitch. It took like 4-6 hours though. It transferred everything in his and mine as well. You might think about it. Its just going to take a bit of time to get use to again, but its free for the next 7 days. Its something to think about. PS: I even transferred all my favorites as well. I had it all downloaded just in case.

Itt's easy to add to just about every browser.

Something to think about - those who spend their time and $$$ to keep this going count on what little revenue they receive from the ads. Turn them off because you don't like them could end up with us not having this board!!!!!

(I'm going to turn mine off right now)

Works great to me...and I love W10.

I tried W10 for a couple of days. It was so much like google chrome set up, why bother? Plus, it didn't let me use my PaintShopPro. So I had them remove it. I'll stick with W7.

Forum List

Back