Does "honey" come from "bears"?

I watched in on TV. What can I say? It's a lot to "make up".

no different then the other bullshit you make up.......when Oliver was there this was shown on a few of the news channels and it was said that since he was asking grade school questions to HS kids, the HS school kids were "Fucking" with him.....some said they felt because they were Mexicans....this guy thought they were stupid....so they gave him some stupid back....

LOL...did you watch it? Oh no, i think they are just dumb as rocks.

no different then the other bullshit you make up.......when Oliver was there this was shown on a few of the news channels and it was said that since he was asking grade school questions to HS kids, the HS school kids were "Fucking" with him.....some said they felt because they were Mexicans....this guy thought they were stupid....so they gave him some stupid back....

So then it was on TV and I didn't make it up.

No, you did not make it up...you just left out some very important pieces of the puzzle.

the news report on it was......the questions you said he asked was asked to grade schoolers.....not HS...at least the report i saw.....when he was at the HS.....they said they felt he was treating them like they were still the grade schoolers so they were saying....ask a stupid question we will give you a stupid answer.....of course a Mexican 17 year old knows what an Avocado is.....and were Honey comes from.....part of their food staples if the parents are from Mexico.....but saying that,im not ruling out that some of them maybe did not know.....but im sure 9 out of 10 of them did....

LOL...did you watch it? Oh no, i think they are just dumb as rocks.

those Mexican kids are smarter than what you may want to think Syrenn.....when some white guy comes to their School and thinks like you that they are as dumb as Rocks.....they will give him the Rocks.....

Forum List

Back