Does God want us to judge him?

Does God want us to judge him?

I think that God wants us to judge him. We are to emulate Jesus. Jesus judged God and found him wanting.

Upon taking the judgement seat, Jesus indicated that it was time to retire Yahweh. Jesus saw Yahweh as no longer fit to rule over or judge man. Man had in essence graduated to his rightful place as the judge of all the Gods.

Christians, who are told by their own scriptures to judge righteously, are not doing so when it comes to Yahweh.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Yahweh is quite a vile God. It is no wonder that Yahweh does not show his face around Christians. They would kill him. Jesus did say that he came to bring War. Perhaps he meant war against God, which would be following Jewish tradition.

If God wants us to judge him, why do most Christians not judge God in a righteous and moral manner?

Place no God above me, means that God wants us to judge all the Gods, including himself, to insure he is the best of the best. How else could we know that Yahweh was the best God to follow?

Do you agree, or are we not supposed to judge God?

Regards

DL
If there is one I would say no! Also I doubt that god would want to sit around and here people praise him or her either. You know god would be like "What a fucking brown noser!" I always laugh when I here some one say give praise to god. I think, well If there is one I doubt he needs your dumb ass telling him how good he is. I am pretty sure he already knows.

You gave him a logical fallacy which is an inherently dishonest tactic as such are impossible to prove. His was a logical error. Yours is a dishonest tactic.

Thanks for showing your Christianity.

Regards
DL

The burden of proof is clearly on the person made the claim.

Correct.

Positive claims can be proven. Negative claims are impossible to prove.

That is why most of the more intelligent atheists tend to claim/say there is likely no God instead of there is not God.

Regards
DL
still no proof of god
intelligent people do not listen to stupid shit

The only logical conclusion to draw from this post is that either you’re not intelligent or this thread is not stupid excrement.
The only logical conclusion to draw from this post is that either you’re not intelligent or this thread is stupid excrement.
I’m going to say the latter. :lol:

still no proof of god

The only logical conclusion to draw from this post is that either you’re not intelligent or this thread is not stupid excrement.
The only logical conclusion to draw from this post is that either you’re not intelligent or this thread is stupid excrement.

I forgot one alternative. It could be true that you aren’t intelligent and the thread isn’t stupid crap.

Though I think we can eliminate at least one option due to your responses
after all of that--no matter what--no proof of god
so I ask for REASONABLE proof of god--you don't provide it and I'm unintelligent...??!!!
hahahahhahahahahaah and I am the unintellligent one???!!! hahahahahh

again, many members on USMB claim so much crap and provide NO proof/no back up
you have no proof/back up except insults!!!!! hahahhahah
so christian of you
hahahahhahaha

Proof of God is all around you.

But that isn't the issue.

You're the one who made the statement:

"intelligent people do not listen to stupid shit"

Which is leads a reasonable person to conclude from the fact that your listening, that you either are declaring yourself unintelligent or you are saying this topic is important. (Or both).

You responded to demonstrate a lack of maturity and a lack of an ability to reason. Which is probably why you made the stupid assertion you can't defend that got us in this tangent to begin with. You don't know how to reason and debate. You don't understand how persuade people that you are correct or understand the burdens and limits of arguments.

The burden of of proof is on you because you made the assertion. You're trying to shift it because you can't support it. You've been insulting people since your first post and it's reeking desperation at this point. And now your accusing others of doing what you did from the beginning
burden of proof is on those that made the INITIAL claim--there is a god
....creation/universe/'''god''/etc is way beyond our knowledge and comprehension = no proof of god

still no proof of god

I forgot one alternative. It could be true that you aren’t intelligent and the thread isn’t stupid crap.

Though I think we can eliminate at least one option due to your responses
after all of that--no matter what--no proof of god
so I ask for REASONABLE proof of god--you don't provide it and I'm unintelligent...??!!!
hahahahhahahahahaah and I am the unintellligent one???!!! hahahahahh

again, many members on USMB claim so much crap and provide NO proof/no back up
you have no proof/back up except insults!!!!! hahahhahah
so christian of you
hahahahhahaha

The word is faith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you
faith
/fāTH/
noun
  1. 1.
    complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
    "this restores one's faith in politicians"
    synonyms: trust, belief, confidence, conviction; More

2. 2.
    strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

God gets a D minus, and that's being generous. What with all the deformed babies and cancer...
Where ever did you get your expectation for perfection from?
Not even anywhere near perfection. D minus.
But your expectation is that it should be.
Never said that, I ask why god makes deformed babies. You simply don’t know.
But your expectation is that God shouldn’t allow this to happen, right?

God gets a D minus, and that's being generous. What with all the deformed babies and cancer...
I’m asking why god would let this happen.

Why wouldn’t he let this happen?

To teach us.

Doctrine and Covenants 122

“If thou art called to pass through tribulation; if thou art in perils among false brethren; if thou art in perils among robbers; if thou art in perils by land or by sea;

6 If thou art accused with all manner of false accusations; if thine enemies fall upon thee; if they tear thee from the society of thy father and mother and brethren and sisters; and if with a drawn sword thine enemies tear thee from the bosom of thy wife, and of thine offspring, and thine elder son, although but six years of age, shall cling to thy garments, and shall say, My father, my father, why can’t you stay with us? O, my father, what are the men going to do with you? and if then he shall be thrust from thee by the sword, and thou be dragged to prison, and thine enemies prowl around thee like wolves for the blood of the lamb;

7 And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good.

8 The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he?” (D&C 122:5-8)

Why wouldn’t he let this happen?
He is supposed to be a loving god. Except that a loving god wouldn't deform babies on purpose and give people retardation or cancer.

To teach us.

“If thou art called to pass through tribulation; if thou art in perils among false brethren; if thou art in perils among robbers; if thou art in perils by land or by sea;

6 If thou art accused with all manner of false accusations; if thine enemies fall upon thee; if they tear thee from the society of thy father and mother and brethren and sisters; and if with a drawn sword thine enemies tear thee from the bosom of thy wife, and of thine offspring, and thine elder son, although but six years of age, shall cling to thy garments, and shall say, My father, my father, why can’t you stay with us? O, my father, what are the men going to do with you? and if then he shall be thrust from thee by the sword, and thou be dragged to prison, and thine enemies prowl around thee like wolves for the blood of the lamb;

7 And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good.

8 The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he?” (D&C 122:5-8)
What dies this gibberish have to do with god making deformed and mentally retarded babies on purpose?

To teach us.

What dies this gibberish have to do with god making deformed and mentally retarded babies on purpose?

Everything if you are listening

To teach us.

So you can't explain it. Thought you'd run.

To teach us.

So you can't explain it. Thought you'd run.

I already did

Forum List

Back