Does God want us to judge him?

there is no god --so the question cannot be answered

You sound like the proverbial BLIND MAN
declaring that light is but a fantasy of the mind.

View attachment 234897
no god--not proven
plain and simple
what don't you understand about that?
your post makes sense

You don't "prove" God. You can't prove the internet to a stone age Mesolithic man in Borneo who has no idea what a computer is even if you showed it to him. It's simply not part of his world.

God isn't something you prove; he is something you find.

Some people look their entire life and never find him. Others find him that weren't even looking.

He calls the shots.

View attachment 234897
no god--not proven
plain and simple
your post makes sense

You don't "prove" God. You can't prove the internet to a stone age Mesolithic man in Borneo who has no idea what a computer is even if you showed it to him. It's simply not part of his world.

Some people look their entire life and never find him. Others find him that weren't even looking.

He calls the shots.
can't be proven--thank you
so any questions like the OP cannot be answered
people that ''find'' god can't prove it ''is'' god
they are just imagining they ''find god''
.....it's just natural for humans to need/want something to make life more than what it really is--so they invent all kinds of stuff

God is the only one Who has a right to judge. We don't: it's a deadly sin.

Judge not lest ye be judged. Period.
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 7:1-3 - King James Version

Wow that’s way out of context.

John 7:24 “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”

Jesus is clearly commanding us to judge.

There is an entire book of the Bible dedicated to the men and women God called to judge Israel and her enemies.

1 cor 6:2-3

“Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

“Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?”

The Saints are called to judge the world and angels.

Deadly sin? Not in any Bible I’ve read

Decent apologetics which is a nice thing to see for a change.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

You will note that as having inherited our moral sense from A & E, and since that quote does not specify saints, we are all asked to judge good and evil.

This must be so as there are no saints around. The closest we might find are Gnostic Christian Parfait, or any Gnostic Christians as they have the balls to judge that Christians lack.

Regards
DL

There are plenty of saints around.

Does God want us to judge him?

I think that God wants us to judge him. We are to emulate Jesus. Jesus judged God and found him wanting.

Upon taking the judgement seat, Jesus indicated that it was time to retire Yahweh. Jesus saw Yahweh as no longer fit to rule over or judge man. Man had in essence graduated to his rightful place as the judge of all the Gods.

Christians, who are told by their own scriptures to judge righteously, are not doing so when it comes to Yahweh.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Yahweh is quite a vile God. It is no wonder that Yahweh does not show his face around Christians. They would kill him. Jesus did say that he came to bring War. Perhaps he meant war against God, which would be following Jewish tradition.

If God wants us to judge him, why do most Christians not judge God in a righteous and moral manner?

Place no God above me, means that God wants us to judge all the Gods, including himself, to insure he is the best of the best. How else could we know that Yahweh was the best God to follow?

Do you agree, or are we not supposed to judge God?

Regards

DL

Considering Jesus is Yahweh you’re clearly misinformed. The rest of your rant makes little more sense

Only if you buy into the really stupid and ridiculous Trinity concept with it's three un-equal Gods who somehow make on God.

Regards
DL

So Jesus is a liar?

Prove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is easier to prove existence than non-existence so prove our friend wrong, if you can.

Regards
DL

Nope. Its his job to back up what he says.

You gave him a logical fallacy which is an inherently dishonest tactic as such are impossible to prove. His was a logical error. Yours is a dishonest tactic.

Thanks for showing your Christianity.

Regards
DL

The burden of proof is clearly on the person made the claim.

Correct.

Positive claims can be proven. Negative claims are impossible to prove.

That is why most of the more intelligent atheists tend to claim/say there is likely no God instead of there is not God.

Regards
DL

So harmonica is stupid?

The reality is that a great many people do judge/question God.

Please see Job 40 for his response.

View attachment 234897
no god--not proven
plain and simple
your post makes sense

He calls the shots.

In Malachi, the Lord invites us to prove Him by experimenting. He invites us to obey His command of tithing and promises to pour our blessings for that obedience.

Christ taught us that we can know the Doctrine by doing it.

We can know for ourselves he same way Peter did in Matthew 16.

Prove it.

It is easier to prove existence than non-existence so prove our friend wrong, if you can.

Regards
DL

You gave him a logical fallacy which is an inherently dishonest tactic as such are impossible to prove. His was a logical error. Yours is a dishonest tactic.

Regards
DL

Correct.

That is why most of the more intelligent atheists tend to claim/say there is likely no God instead of there is not God.

Regards
DL
still no proof of god
intelligent people do not listen to stupid shit

View attachment 234897
no god--not proven
plain and simple
your post makes sense

He calls the shots.
hahhaha
you CAN'T prove god = NO god

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Correct.

Regards
DL
still no proof of god

The only logical conclusion to draw from this post is that either you’re not intelligent or this thread is not stupid excrement.

Regards
DL

Correct.

Regards
DL
still no proof of god

The only logical conclusion to draw from this post is that either you’re not intelligent or this thread is not stupid excrement.
The only logical conclusion to draw from this post is that either you’re not intelligent or this thread is stupid excrement.

Regards
DL

Correct.

Regards
DL
still no proof of god

The only logical conclusion to draw from this post is that either you’re not intelligent or this thread is stupid excrement.

I forgot one alternative. It could be true that you aren’t intelligent and the thread isn’t stupid crap.

Though I think we can eliminate at least one option due to your responses

Correct.

Regards
DL
still no proof of god

I forgot one alternative. It could be true that you aren’t intelligent and the thread isn’t stupid crap.

after all of that--no matter what--no proof of god
so I ask for REASONABLE proof of god--you don't provide it and I'm unintelligent...??!!!
hahahahhahahahahaah and I am the unintellligent one???!!! hahahahahh

again, many members on USMB claim so much crap and provide NO proof/no back up
you have no proof/back up except insults!!!!! hahahhahah
so christian of you
hahahahhahaha

Correct.

Regards
DL
still no proof of god

so I ask for REASONABLE proof of god--you don't provide it and I'm unintelligent...??!!!

so christian of you
hahahahhahaha

The word is faith.

Correct.

Regards
DL
still no proof of god

so christian of you
hahahahhahaha

Proof of God is all around you.

But that isn't the issue.

You're the one who made the statement:

"intelligent people do not listen to stupid shit"

Which is leads a reasonable person to conclude from the fact that your listening, that you either are declaring yourself unintelligent or you are saying this topic is important. (Or both).

You responded to demonstrate a lack of maturity and a lack of an ability to reason. Which is probably why you made the stupid assertion you can't defend that got us in this tangent to begin with. You don't know how to reason and debate. You don't understand how persuade people that you are correct or understand the burdens and limits of arguments.

The burden of of proof is on you because you made the assertion. You're trying to shift it because you can't support it. You've been insulting people since your first post and it's reeking desperation at this point. And now your accusing others of doing what you did from the beginning

God gets a D minus, and that's being generous. What with all the deformed babies and cancer...

Forum List

Back