Does God want us to judge him?

Or you could offer up an alternative view replete with links and quotations.
i didn't read your spamathon. Quote the relevant part then link to the rest of the piece if I want to explore it further. That's how it works here.
And I knew you wouldn't. It's not spam. It is the proof you asked to see.
Without a link and a quote from the relevant part, it's nothing at all.
No. That's isn't true at all. You can't argue against it. You have no argument. This is all you have.
Unless you link it, I don't read it.
Right back at you.

Yes, but it isn’t judging if you don’t believe he exists.
I can judge your imaginary god if I want to.
I didn’t say you couldn’t. I said it isn’t judging if you don’t believe God exists. It is literally meaningless.
You’re meaningless. :lol:
I believe I exist, so my thoughts about my existence have meaning.

You don't believe God exists, so your judgement of something you don't believe exists has no meaning.
Not to us they don't.

I don't see any evidence for god, there's a difference.
Why are you changing your mind? Did I possibly convert you?

You were a hater, and a ding partner.

Now you're an atheist? Like me? WTF?

But seriously for a moment...

If we were to judge "God"....

I'd put him in jail, for committing atrocities throughout human civilization. Allowing rulers to use his name to commit genocide. Allowing rulers to create armies in his name, and thinking they are saved by killing, raping, and enslaving others.

"God" is evil. He is what we do not want to be. "He" wants to kill us constantly in the Bible.

And "God" is the basis of the 3 evil religions that still exist to this day, that want to kill each other.

If I were to judge "God", I'd execute him. For the evils "He" creates.

"God" is evil. At least in the trilogy religion aspects of him.

He was once good... in terms of civilization, and back then there were many "gods". Back in Sumerian times. EN.KI is my idol.

But seriously for a moment...

If we were to judge "God"....

I'd put him in jail, for committing atrocities throughout human civilization. Allowing rulers to use his name to commit genocide. Allowing rulers to create armies in his name, and thinking they are saved by killing, raping, and enslaving others.

"God" is evil. He is what we do not want to be. "He" wants to kill us constantly in the Bible.

And "God" is the basis of the 3 evil religions that still exist to this day, that want to kill each other.

If I were to judge "God", I'd execute him. For the evils "He" creates.

"God" is evil. At least in the trilogy religion aspects of him.

He was once good... in terms of civilization, and back then there were many "gods". Back in Sumerian times. EN.KI is my idol.
You must be Jewish. :lol:

i didn't read your spamathon. Quote the relevant part then link to the rest of the piece if I want to explore it further. That's how it works here.
No. That's isn't true at all. You can't argue against it. You have no argument. This is all you have.
Right back at you.
I always link to a science site when I talk about that. Gives credibility to what I say.

Right back at you.
I always link to a science site when I talk about that. Gives credibility to what I say.
I don’t find you to be credible or capable of understanding science.

Right back at you.
Not surprising since you yourself can't find science links to back up what you say. So no wonder you don't understand it.

Right back at you.
Not surprising since you yourself can't find science links to back up what you say. So no wonder you don't understand it.
I have forgotten more science than you have ever known.

Right back at you.
Ya, I''m sure you forgot ALL OF IT. :biggrin:

Right back at you.
I am sure you believe you are sure about everything.

I am sure you believe you are sure about everything.
I’m agnostic, remember? So that’s a solid no.

Taz and Ding head to head?

Taz, you were just not long ago a fellow ding, and fighting me.... What happened?

Taz, you were just not long ago a fellow ding, and fighting me.... What happened?
He found out you were Jewish?
I love Israel. Clear enough?

rws, I don't know who you are. :biggrin:
Why do you love Israel? Are you a sod heeb too?
Israel seems like a cool country, lots of innovation... Too bad the arabs don't know when they're beat. :biggrin:
It will not end well for Israel.

Israel seems like a cool country, lots of innovation... Too bad the arabs don't know when they're beat. :biggrin:

Your impotent threats are not convincing.

Your impotent threats are not convincing.
I'm not threatening anyone. Just making a prediction based on history. I don't believe it will end well for Israel.

Forum List

Back