Does Cecil the lion trump Planned Parenthood selling aborted tissue stories???

Network news coverage has dedicated more time to the killing of Cecil the lion than undercover videos showing Planned Parenthood executives negotiating the sale of organs collected from aborted babies, according to a report published today.

The report, from the conservative media watchdog group the Media Research Center,
found that ABC, CBS, and NBC’s news broadcasts dedicated 11 minutes and 13 seconds since July 14 to stories relating to the Planned Parenthood videos and
14 minutes and 1 second since July 28 to the killing of Cecil.
Report Networks Spend More Time Covering Cecil the Lion Than Planned Parenthood Videos Washington Free Beacon
People can care about more than one thing at a time. I was pissed to hear that a convicted poacher murdered a socialized lion (that had a family btw) and called it a "mistake". I was pissed when I first discovered that there's a massive and politically protected industry devoted to murdering my generation for a profit. Neither cancels out the other.

Cecil canceled human embryos! ONE animal death versus thousands of human lives and the MSM gave more coverage to the Lion!
That is the point!
We had people in the MSM protecting Planned Parenthood a documented ethnic cleansing group by ignoring that news and spending more coverage
on an animal! You and your ilk are so out of touch with humanity it truly is disturbing! You would as it sounds to me have no problem with the ovens!

Nah, the MSM got burned by the O'keefe doctored videos, they're just waiting to see if any investigation turns up any real criminal activities.

Last edited:
Good prediction in the story:

Editor’s note: Now that conservatives know this lowlife is one of their own, expect to see them falling over themselves to defend him from those awful mean liberals. You can probably count on a fundraiser being started to cash in on it as well. Nothing makes a right winger happier than sending gobs of money to someone that liberals are angry at.

He had a valid license to take a lion.

Maybe you libs should have been more vigilant getting the word out, "Hands up, don't shoot."

Obviously, Cecil didn't hear you.
He did? Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I missed that detail in the story about how he had to go to a preserve at night, destroyed the tracking device, and then turned himself in for poaching.

It wasn't even fucking hunting btw. He baited a socialized lion, shot it with a crossbow, let it bleed out for a few days, then walked up and stuck a gun in its face. That's just murder at that point. Cecil had no chance even to get away let alone fight back. And that's what you're defending here.

Right now it does. It's more of an international story. But they're both awful stories.

He had a valid license to take a lion.

Maybe you libs should have been more vigilant getting the word out, "Hands up, don't shoot."

Obviously, Cecil didn't hear you.
He did? Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I missed that detail in the story about how he had to go to a preserve at night, destroyed the tracking device, and then turned himself in for poaching.

It wasn't even fucking hunting btw. He baited a socialized lion, shot it with a crossbow, let it bleed out for a few days, then walked up and stuck a gun in its face. That's just murder at that point. Cecil had no chance even to get away let alone fight back. And that's what you're defending here.

You obviously don't know how these things work. You should stick playing with Barbie dolls.

Network news coverage has dedicated more time to the killing of Cecil the lion than undercover videos showing Planned Parenthood executives negotiating the sale of organs collected from aborted babies, according to a report published today.

The report, from the conservative media watchdog group the Media Research Center,
found that ABC, CBS, and NBC’s news broadcasts dedicated 11 minutes and 13 seconds since July 14 to stories relating to the Planned Parenthood videos and
Report Networks Spend More Time Covering Cecil the Lion Than Planned Parenthood Videos Washington Free Beacon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 76

People can care about more than one thing at a time. I was pissed to hear that a convicted poacher murdered a socialized lion (that had a family btw) and called it a "mistake". I was pissed when I first discovered that there's a massive and politically protected industry devoted to murdering my generation for a profit. Neither cancels out the other.

Cecil canceled human embryos! ONE animal death versus thousands of human lives and the MSM gave more coverage to the Lion!
That is the point!
We had people in the MSM protecting Planned Parenthood a documented ethnic cleansing group by ignoring that news and spending more coverage
on an animal! You and your ilk are so out of touch with humanity it truly is disturbing! You would as it sounds to me have no problem with the ovens!

Nah, the MSM got burned by the O'keefe doctored videos, they're just waiting to see if any investigation turns up any real criminal activities.

How confident are they that this is really "Cecil the Lion" to have 3 times the amount of coverage for Cecil over planned parenthood.

Maybe its because the Planned Parenthood is not a story at all but a bunch distorted horseshit.

Ah... so the MSM has determined that the organization founded on killing blacks is the good guy here.
Wow.... selling baby parts is OK. Encouraging black women to kill their babies... no problem. BUT boy let a guy kill a lion! ALL hell breaks loose.
Really a good example of "moral equivalency" in action!

He didn't just kill a lion. He snuck into a national park, lured the lion out of the park, shot it with a crossbow, and then finally walked up and shot it after it had been bleeding for two days. He murdered Cecil and indirectly murdered Cecil's children. The fact that this was a crime and tragedy in no way negates the crime and tragedy of Planned Parenthood.

Personally, I am more interested the ahole who tortured the lion to death with a crossbow bolt, and really do think Mugabe's thugs should get to do to him whatever they want to do.

You should publish a paper everyday to let people know which stories they should be discussing because you think so. I'm sure it'll be a hit
I know....this is definitely the RW talking point for today. Multiple threads on multiple boards....can't get any more obvious than that.

Right-Wing Media Complain Cecil's Death Getting More Attention Than Planned Parenthood Videos
Limbaugh: How Can You Get "Teary-Eyed And Misty-Eyed" About Cecil The Lion's Death But Not Planned Parenthood? On the July 29 edition of his radio show, Rush Limbaugh said that while he understood the sadness over Cecil the lion's killing and was "ravaged with sadness" himself, he asked "how in the world can you get teary-eyed and misty-eyed and sad, and at the same time participate in burying what's happening at Planned Parenthood?" [Premiere Radio Networks, The Rush Limbaugh Show, 7/29/15]

Hannity: Celebrities Get "Weepy Over A Dead Lion," But Protect "People Crushing Baby Parts." On the July 29 edition of his radio show, host Sean Hannity said the killing of Cecil was "an honest mistake," and asked if television host Jimmy Kimmel, who was angry over Cecil's killing, would "tear up over the Planned Parenthood videos and the body parts or the fetuses that are being crushed so they can save the liver and the heart and the lungs?" [Premiere Radio Networks, The Sean Hannity Show, 7/29/15]

Breitbart: The "World Explodes Over A Dead Lion" But Ignores Planned Parenthood "Carving Up Murdered Babies." In a July 29 article on Breitbart.com, the conservative site castigated media and celebrities for "ginning up the mob over the death of Cecil" while "they facilitate evil against actual human beings all over the planet, including right here in the United States."

Buncha Free Thinkers here

"Sean Hannity said the killing of Cecil was an honest mistake." Fuck Sean Hannity. He wouldn't have used bait to lure the lion off the national park, done it at night, removed the tracking collar, or turned himself in afterwards if he actually thought what he was doing was okay.

Personally, I am more interested the ahole who tortured the lion to death with a crossbow bolt, and really do think Mugabe's thugs should get to do to him whatever they want to do.

Right! But pull baby parts and sell on the open market... OK with you???
My goodness this country is sure going to hell!
What is wrong with you?

"Sean Hannity said the killing of Cecil was an honest mistake." Fuck Sean Hannity. He wouldn't have used bait to lure the lion off the national park, done it at night, removed the tracking collar, or turned himself in afterwards if he actually thought what he was doing was okay.

Sure feel for an animal. But let your tax dollars be used to market baby parts... sure that's ok... just like those guards did during WWII at the camps!
Really a moral equivalent right? One lion has 39 million Google results... planned parenthood.. 2.7 million really an important story !
My god how do you people sleep?
Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 3.24.55 PM.png

In this new video there are more scenes in the pathology lab where Planned Parenthood personnel and picking through body parts in a petri dish.
At one point there is a cracking sound and a medical assistant says it’s the cracking of the baby’s skull.

Dr. Ginde laughs and says, “It’s a baby.”

Referring to the value of an intact heart laying in the dish, a medical assistant is heard to say, “five stars.”

Looking for legs and finding them, the assistant announces, “Another boy.”

Video Planned Parenthood Doctor on How to Avoid Getting Caught

And you really sick people are so concerned about one lion!
How sad...

You should publish a paper everyday to let people know which stories they should be discussing because you think so. I'm sure it'll be a hit
I know....this is definitely the RW talking point for today. Multiple threads on multiple boards....can't get any more obvious than that.

Right-Wing Media Complain Cecil's Death Getting More Attention Than Planned Parenthood Videos
Limbaugh: How Can You Get "Teary-Eyed And Misty-Eyed" About Cecil The Lion's Death But Not Planned Parenthood? On the July 29 edition of his radio show, Rush Limbaugh said that while he understood the sadness over Cecil the lion's killing and was "ravaged with sadness" himself, he asked "how in the world can you get teary-eyed and misty-eyed and sad, and at the same time participate in burying what's happening at Planned Parenthood?" [Premiere Radio Networks, The Rush Limbaugh Show, 7/29/15]

Hannity: Celebrities Get "Weepy Over A Dead Lion," But Protect "People Crushing Baby Parts." On the July 29 edition of his radio show, host Sean Hannity said the killing of Cecil was "an honest mistake," and asked if television host Jimmy Kimmel, who was angry over Cecil's killing, would "tear up over the Planned Parenthood videos and the body parts or the fetuses that are being crushed so they can save the liver and the heart and the lungs?" [Premiere Radio Networks, The Sean Hannity Show, 7/29/15]

Breitbart: The "World Explodes Over A Dead Lion" But Ignores Planned Parenthood "Carving Up Murdered Babies." In a July 29 article on Breitbart.com, the conservative site castigated media and celebrities for "ginning up the mob over the death of Cecil" while "they facilitate evil against actual human beings all over the planet, including right here in the United States."

Buncha Free Thinkers here

Actually most of us are truly compassionate people that feel severe pain at the gross brutality of these planned parenthood Nazi-like "doctors" who
sell baby parts. But the real disgust is for those people like you that think a lion is more important news then the Nazi-like behavior of an organization
that gets $500 million in tax revenue! Really gross and disproportionate responses on your part. It sounds like you'd cry over a lion but yawn at buying baby parts...just what one expects from people who admired the Nazis!

Huckabee on twitter started this stupid comparison and now it is brought here in 2 or 3 threads. I will say here what I said at twitter:

Oh stfu.

This is called the lion king affect. I know we all liked the movie but this is silly. I think I might buy a lion meat burger and proclaim I am eating Cecil.

Forum List

Back