Does anyone want a two year old?

So my son turned two today, he has been acting somewhat like a two year old for a little while now but I think last night at midnight something turned on inside his brain. I don't even want to tell you how many temper tantrums he has thrown today, just say at one point we had yogurt everywhere.
So if someone wants a two year old until he is about five just PM me and we will work out the details. (this is a joke):redface:

Wait til he hits three! I said the same thing to a professor when I was commuting 170 miles to grad school and had two babies at home. His response was "Enjoy every second. Small children - small problems." Now that I have teenagers, I finally figured out what the heck he was talking about!

So my son turned two today, he has been acting somewhat like a two year old for a little while now but I think last night at midnight something turned on inside his brain. I don't even want to tell you how many temper tantrums he has thrown today, just say at one point we had yogurt everywhere.
So if someone wants a two year old until he is about five just PM me and we will work out the details. (this is a joke):redface:

No. I'm back in my hometown now and we had a 2 yr. old here last night. He was a mean little shit sometimes, more often he was funny tho. My daughter loves him and watches him all the time but I had to tell him a couple of times to behave.

Whenever I said something to him he walked over to a corner of the room and wouldn't turn around. :lol:

I still have a slight cough left from the flu and when I coughed, he said bless you. :razz:

Then don't have sex. It's the best way to be certain.

I've always wanted kids. I wanted to have as many as I could have. I have 4. I could have had more, and wish I had.

I think my biological clock is digital, I don't hear it ticking....

*Considers making her usual joke about laying there screaming 'get this thing out of me'..... during the conception but decides against it.*

lus....kill him now...you will still be young when you get outta jail!!!!

i wished i had listened to that advice....

you have to ignore the tantrums....just walk away...he will cry himself out and then come looking for ya....if you give him attention....you will have a davids in 16 years...think about it~

I also did the terrible twos in stereo. Oh, the joy of a pair of two-year-olds screaming in tandem! I think mine were worse because we went through a lot of major life changes right before their second birthday, among them moving a thousand miles and starting over.

Picking your battles is excellent advice, especially since the little guy has been under stress lately. Set a routine and stick with it no mater what, and set simple rules in simple language he can understand that are not to be violated without consequences - no exceptions. But also remember he's just a little guy and he needs a balance between finding his own voice and wings, having the comfort and security of knowing you're there and learning the limits. And no matter what just remember to breathe! :D

I won't even date a woman with kids, let alone have another one of my own.

One 31 year old son is enough for me.

I won't even date a woman with kids, let alone have another one of my own.

One 31 year old son is enough for me.

I hear ya, bro.
I've raised 2 children, not gonna raise anymore.

The 2 yr old bubble has burst. I am afraid the market is pretty poor on 2 yr olds right now.
The best thing to do is to hope he works out ok as a long term investment.

This morning at breakfast he threw a fit because he doesn't want to use a sippy cup anymore, so I took the lid off and took out some of the milk. So what do you know, we had milk all down the front of him within five minutes.

This morning at breakfast he threw a fit because he doesn't want to use a sippy cup anymore, so I took the lid off and took out some of the milk. So what do you know, we had milk all down the front of him within five minutes.

Totally totally totally NORMAL!

Go with the (milk) flow. ;) (sorry for the shitty pun)

Eventually he'll figure out cold milk down the front isn't fun and he'll learn to manage his cup without spilling. The only way to learn--is doing.

Sorry. You have many more messes to clean up ahead. ;)

Luissa you have to just deal with the messes that come with the kid advancing.

I know it sucks but sooner or later the baby bird has to be pushed out of the nest.

I'm dealing with letting my son eat his own food with a spoon. He does great with spoons and forks and all, but he still makes a mess down the front of himself. I just take his shirt off and let him go to town.

I know it sucks but sooner or later the baby bird has to be pushed out of the nest.

I'm dealing with letting my son eat his own food with a spoon. He does great with spoons and forks and all, but he still makes a mess down the front of himself. I just take his shirt off and let him go to town.
He has been eating with a spoon for awhile now, not very well but he is doing it. The best is he will hold his fork in his right hand and pick up the food with his left.

As for the milk I am pretty used to it, he has always enjoyed dumping his milk. When he was a little younger he figured out how to by pass the no spill part on the sippy cup. He likes to draw with the milk, what can I say. My mom is an artist maybe he will take after her. :D

He has been eating with a spoon for awhile now, not very well but he is doing it. The best is he will hold his fork in his right hand and pick up the food with his left.

As for the milk I am pretty used to it, he has always enjoyed dumping his milk. When he was a little younger he figured out how to by pass the no spill part on the sippy cup. He likes to draw with the milk, what can I say. My mom is an artist maybe he will take after her. :D

At least you only have one. No food fights. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back