Does anyone want a two year old?

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So my son turned two today, he has been acting somewhat like a two year old for a little while now but I think last night at midnight something turned on inside his brain. I don't even want to tell you how many temper tantrums he has thrown today, just say at one point we had yogurt everywhere.
So if someone wants a two year old until he is about five just PM me and we will work out the details. (this is a joke):redface:

So my son turned two today, he has been acting somewhat like a two year old for a little while now but I think last night at midnight something turned on inside his brain. I don't even want to tell you how many temper tantrums he has thrown today, just say at one point we had yogurt everywhere.
So if someone wants a two year old until he is about five just PM me and we will work out the details. (this is a joke):redface:

:lol: We can all relate. Make sure you take lots of pictures and movies.

Luissa this is ironic, becuase I just recently put my two year old up on my facebook to be auctioned off to the highest bidder :lol:

I could have gotten Phillies playoff tickets! :eusa_snooty:

I took a movie today of him eating peanut butter and jelly, he could cry everytime I asked him if he was two. :)

The thing is...they're at their CUTEST when they're 2.

It's the only way to keep them from being killed by their parents and sometimes, escapee gorillas.

Just keep reminding yourself....he's going through a phase where he's physically incapable of doing anything he wants to do, he's not able to verbalize adequately, he can't run or walk as fast as he wants to, and there's just so MUCH he doesn't get.

I can remember being very young (2 or 3) and having tantrums and crying forever because I COULDN'T OPERATE A DOOR HANDLE.

And don't feel bad, my six year old was mad about something the other day and knocked a container of Pringles off the coffee table and all over the floor.

Time outs are great. Get a little chair, put it in a corner where he feels safe (and not afraid....no dark spidery corners) and when he's very unacceptable, he has to sit there for 2 minutes. One minute per year.

Add seconds and minutes as age permits.

Yogurt throwing might be one of them. Just calmly say, "That is not acceptable behavior, let's have a little time out."

Also, watch Supernanny. She's great. It's not so stressful as Nanny 911, which just let me relive the nightmare I was currently going through with my children at 2 & 3. I want SOLUTIONS..not long, drawn out pictorials of all the crap my kids have pulled all day.

Supernanny is great. It hardly ever stresses me out and gives me really good ideas. Which I internalize. I don't know if I ever actually use them, but I might.

Luissa this is ironic, becuase I just recently put my two year old up on my facebook to be auctioned off to the highest bidder :lol:

I could have gotten Phillies playoff tickets! :eusa_snooty:

Should of told me! I needed a new kitchen table!

I'll start the bidding, $10!

I need a footrest. :eusa_whistle:

A two year old foot rest will bite your foot, possibly break it, and then run into the bathroom and put a whole roll of toilet paper into the toilet. And flush.

Have fun with that.

wouldn't work, he never stops moving.:tongue:

$duct-tape.jpg

Who's no longer a baby.....hence the hideous acting out. A big boy trapped in a 24 inch, 30 lb body.

It's like twilight zone for them...try to think of it that way.

Forum List

Back