Zone1 Does anyone still believe that women athletes are unfairly paid less than men?

You're asking the impossible of Trump supporters.... In the first place, they'll never see women as equals. In the 2nd place, if you ask them to spend 10 seconds understanding the details of anything....you get on very thin ice.
Every woman on the WNT is free to tryout for the mens team. The only thing holding them back is their actual ability to play well enough…

So you just laugh at my post instead of attempting to address the points raised.

Congrats, you lost the debate
I noticed she skipped right over the contract that the women agreed to. If they didn’t like the contract why sign it and why play?

The women's soccer team might be really good athletes however as far as contract smart, they are not good.

If they signed a contract, they should honor what they agreed to and they are not.

I noticed she skipped right over the contract that the women agreed to. If they didn’t like the contract why sign it and why play?
I know, i don’t know why they would come to a debate, sling their initial claims with sauce, and then at the first cross examination run away. It’s like the drive-by news

Every woman on the WNT is free to tryout for the mens team. The only thing holding them back is their actual ability to play well enough…
I love how this proven fact is so offensive to the leftist folk. Like, if you say "men are better than women in sports", there's an automatic shock they feel, probably because they've been pumping women up 100% of the time (at the expense of men)... it short-circuits them to actually think women aren't the best at anything.

Rapinoe and her co horts didn't tell the whole truth..but then maybe they didn't get how it works cause really they're just ball playin' kids with greedy hearts.

This'll explain it so that maybe even rapinoe will get it.

i wonder if she was raised by one of those radical feminazi women?

Rapinoe and her co horts didn't tell the whole truth..but then maybe they didn't get how it works cause really they're just ball playin' kids with greedy hearts.

This'll explain it so that maybe even rapinoe will get it.

i wonder if she was raised by one of those radical feminazi women?

Hilarious

Did they bury the fatboughs drugs with him?

Thats rather a bizarre response...
Are you denying that a woman could try out for and make the men's team accept for their ability to play at a high enough level? Or are you disputing that the WNT was offered the exact same deal as the men and turned it down? The current deal has the men's team subsidizing the WNT just like the NBA subsidizes the WNBA. The WNT will make more from the MNT making it out of the group stage than they will from winning the WC.

""The WNT [Women's National Team] rejected an offer to be paid under the same pay-to-play structure as the MNT [Men's National Team] and ... the WNT was willing to forgo higher bonuses for other benefits, such as greater base compensation and the guarantee of a higher number of contracted players," Klausner wrote. "Accordingly, Plaintiffs cannot now retroactively deem their CBA worse than the MNT CBA by reference to what they would have made had they been paid under the MNT's pay-to-play structure when they themselves rejected such a structure.""

A simple google search will help you keep from looking like an idiot.

I tried to explain this basic fact to candycorn but apparently they don’t read too well, or are just pouting because they can’t address it.

You have to come to the debate with some level of willingness to hear what the other person is saying. That doesnt happen much on this subject or really any subjects on this forum.

Honest question. The media still invites Megan Rapinoe on their shoes to declare how women in sports are being oppressed by not making as much as men even though it's so obvious as to the reason that a caveman could figure it out.

But, are there still stragglers and Democrats who believe this is true? (Besides the MSM/Democrats)

Womens sports players don't earn as much as men because no one cares about women's sports. That's the truth of the matter.

If women's sports had hundreds of millions of viewers, sold 10s of 1000s of ticket to every single game, had millions of people buying jerseys and mugs and tshirts and mousepads, and stickers and hats and so on, and women's sports could bring in millions of dollars to a town/city a year then they would get paid just as much as men.

But womens sports don't do any of those things.

In 2022 the wnba brought in about 60 million dollars and the NBA brought in 10 billion.

Why in the hell would anyone think that women's sports players deserve to be paid the same as men's players?

Forum List

Back