Does America want to be a leader or an outsider?

They were created in the same 1995, both at the same time. Trump's predecessor is Ross Perot. I'm pretty sure there's a connection there. The logos are similar too.

Because someone calls their political party the Reform Party does not mean they are all the same political party and Trump left that political party back in 2000!
The anti-right (anti-libertarian) tea fraction is the Reform Party that replaced the GOP. Only the last idiots can think that the Trumpists represent the traditional politics of the right.

With their "tea" name, they also clearly hinted that they were British bedding.

The anti-right (anti-libertarian) tea fraction is the Reform Party that replaced the GOP. Only the last idiots can think that the Trumpists represent the traditional politics of the right.
I didn’t write Trump represents anything and just stated that he hasn’t been a reform member since 2000 and the Tea Party is the Freedom Caucus and not the Reform Party seeing the Reform Party still exists and fields candidates…

I thought they were defunct but nope they are still around and fielded candidates in the 2020 election!

Trump's fat ass is also a transparent hint. I have never seen him in American jeans. I'm sure he has lacy underwear under his trousers, and he wears suspenders under his shirt.

I didn’t write Trump represents anything and just stated that he hasn’t been a reform member since 2000 and the Tea Party is the Freedom Caucus and not the Reform Party seeing the Reform Party still exists and fields candidates…

I thought they were defunct but nope they are still around and fielded candidates in the 2020 election!
This is a performance to cover the tracks.
But so it or not, he still committed forgery and deceived America. This is not GOP

You are not even intelligent enough to know what a penis is!
It is said that Trumpists vote for queers because they have microscopic dicks and can only fuck ass. These dicks are more like clitoris.

Forum List

Back