Does America really believe that this issue should focus entirely on women? This is about NOT to have sex before marriage .....what the hell.

The nation needs a decline in pregnancies. This is a good thing. Less babies conceived helps the nation in a multitude of ways.

Birth control is readily available.. personal responsibility goes a long way

When you can get condoms free online there is no excuse for an abortion.

Even if there is an accident pregnancy with one of birth control it's still a out personal responsibility and someone choosing to do something with a risk factor.

It isn't even all about women, it's men also. It takes a man and a woman to make a baby and both have means of birth control they can use and both can decide not to raw dog it.

I'm 47 and I said I'd never have kids when I was like 15, and I never have. I'd turned down sex a couple times despite the chick saying "I'm safe" because I didn't know if she was or saying something about not being on her period. I spent 47 years with no kids and no diseases because I didn't want either and 45 minutes of pleasure isn't worth a lifetime of misery.

You know, education is one of those things that can go a long way, and yes, I agree with the OP, young men need to sit in on some sex education classes as much as the young women. Probably more, as it is usually the young man that initiates having sex in the first place.

I still find it rather interesting that if a woman has sex out of wedlock, for some reason she is considered a "slut" or a "whore", because she had sex. Yet, the male who had sex with the woman is still in most circles considered a "stud" or something to be emulated as he was able to have sex.

How about understanding that it take TWO to tango, and hold the males just as accountable as the females. Is there any form of birth control outside of condoms for men? Sadly, no, at least none that don't have long after effects such as vasectomies, which can in most cases be reversed, but not easily.

Do I think birth control should be available to people who are sexually active? Yes, definitely. Should it be available without parental permission? Well, guys can buy condoms without their parents consent, why can't women get the pill or buy the morning after pill without it?

Should abortions be illegal? No. There are times when it can be needed, such as when pregnancy can cause serious problems for the mother physically, or in cases of incest or rape. And, there are also those other times when a woman gets pregnant (even if she used birth control, as none of them are 100 percent effective) and she might not be able to handle raising a child, either with the guy who got her pregnant, or by herself (because the father left). Should it be used as a primary method of birth control? I personally don't think it should, as there are many other alternatives out there, but I also don't think it should be banned either.

As far as the moral thing about abortion? Hey, that's none of my business. I know that when I stand before my Creator, I will have to answer for all the things I did, but I WON'T have to answer for anything that other people did. It's between me and my Creator, and nobody else. Same thing with women who get abortions, it's between nobody else but them, possibly the person who got her pregnant, and her Creator. It's none of my business. I would like to see Roe vs. Wade continue, and abortions to be allowed, as it seems that they are safer, and back alley abortions, or abortions performed by someone who doesn't know what they are doing medically can end up killing or seriously harming the woman who needs one.

Go ahead conservatives and religious types, attack me if you wish, but these are beliefs I have held for a very long time. Abortion is between the woman, (possibly) the guy who got her pregnant, the doctor performing the procedure, and nobody else.

We've been slamming the "Deadbeat dads" for decades now. That doesn't seem to be fixing the problem.

Abortion should never had been decided in the courts. Now it will be dealt with by State Legislation, the way it should have been.

Women/Men? No sex before marriage? Meaningless hysteria.
I fail to see how the personhood of "children in the womb" can "Constitutionally" vary from one State to another.

For this reason, it will only be a matter of time before another case makes its way back up to the Supreme Court for redress and it will happen again and again until the SCOTUS finally deals with the issue of personhood, head on. As it was anticipated, even in Roe.

IX
"The (anti-abortion) appellee and certain amici argue that the fetus is a "person" within the language and meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment. In support of this, they outline at length and in detail the well-known facts of fetal development. If this suggestion of personhood is established, the (pro-abortion) appellant's case, of course, collapses, for the fetus' right to life would then be guaranteed specifically by the (14th) Amendment. The appellant conceded as much on reargument." - Roe v. Wade

More than 30 State and Federal Fetal Homicide Laws have been passed, since that language was inserted into the Roe vs Wade decision!

Last edited:
For Republicans, control is their goal. They don't care about life, they lust for control. They get off on it. Their life philosophy is "I can tell you what to do, but nobody can tell me what to do."

Once you understand that, what they do makes a perverted kind of sense, being that it's always aimed at getting more control over the lives of everyone.

For Republicans, control is their goal. They don't care about life, they lust for control. They get off on it. Their life philosophy is "I can tell you what to do, but nobody can tell me what to do."

Once you understand that, what they do makes a perverted kind of sense, being that it's always aimed at getting more control over the lives of everyone.

Sure. We are so evul. We LUST for control. Especially over your women. Not that we want to DO anything to them, just want to collect them. Like stamps. For the EVULNESS of it all.

1655769337486.png

We know how that will turn out the majority liberal populations centers on the Eastern and Western coasts will decide for the entire country and this is the reason the US is a Constitutional Republic and not a Democracy.

Abortion is really easy: If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. The abortion law will have no affect on you at all.

Access to abortion should NOT be determined by the states. It should be available to all women everywhere. Not just where the men decide they can have one.

Abortion is really easy: If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. The abortion law will have no affect on you at all.

Access to abortion should NOT be determined by the states. It should be available to all women everywhere. Not just where the men decide they can have one.

Thanks for telling us your position.

Of course, we all knew that decades ago, but it's nice to hear it again.

Meanwhile in the real world, you don't get to define policy by just insisting that your way is the only possible way of looking at it.

So, see you in the state congresses. Where the ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE, will be WRITTING THE LAWS, as they were meant to in this nation, you want a be tyrant.

I wonder about unmarried having sex. I mean, would they go try on shoes without wearing socks? Especially in thrift shops.

The majority of women having abortions are married and can't afford another child.

Unmarried people have been having sex since the dawn of time. Making abortion legal had no effect on the number of people having sex, just the number of women dying from botched abortions.

You want to force poor women to have babies just to exert that control.

NEVER!! ALL OF THEM!!! NOT JUST THE POOR. THE MIDDLE CLASS. THE RICH. THE WOMEN THAT ARE REALLY MEN. ALL OF THEM!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

1655771652896.png

NEVER!! ALL OF THEM!!! NOT JUST THE POOR. THE MIDDLE CLASS. THE RICH. THE WOMEN THAT ARE REALLY MEN. ALL OF THEM!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

View attachment 660262

The rich women have always had abortions. And they always will. Anti-abortion laws are always directed at and have the greatest effect on poor women, who can't afford to travel to a jurisdiction where abortion is legal.

It's only poor women who are subject to this abuse.

The rich women have always had abortions. And they always will. Anti-abortion laws are always directed at and have the greatest effect on poor women, who can't afford to travel to a jurisdiction where abortion is legal.

It's only poor women who are subject to this abuse.

We have squads of secret agents, who will go into their gated communities and slash their tires, when they plan to drive out of state to get their abortions.

We will FORCE them to be loving mommies. Just like we used to have.

1655773373842.png

I say this is not about trying to stop abortions this is more about telling American NOT to have sex before marriage and/or get married whether two people are in love or not = more divorces. Really where are the moral giants??

Repealing Roe vs Wade is not an answer to anything.

DO MILLIONS OF MEN REALIZE HOW THIS WILL INTRUDE ON THEIR PERSONAL LIVES BEYOND REALITY?

Does America really believe that this issue should focus entirely on women?

Repealing Roe Vs Wade does not help women not at all. Pregnancy still happens.

Making sure the USA has sex education available at least 3 semesters beginning at 9th grade might be helpful to women. Young men should be sitting in the classrooms as well.

Making sure that all women no matter their age who are sexually actively have access to whatever birth control is what would helpful to women. Some young women are going to have sex so let’s not be naive.

Millions upon millions of men should not set on the sidelines turning a blind eye!!!

Millions upon millions of parents should not set on the sidelines and allow some very radical thinkers to dictate how to manage your decision should a pregnancy surface.

No, ghoul. Some Americans would/will die to stop abortion because stopping it is about saving lives. Repeat after me, "Children matter more than parents' style or convenience."

Making sure the USA has sex education available at least 3 semesters beginning at 9th grade might be helpful to women. Young men should be sitting in the classrooms as well.
So you want us to teach youngsters how to have sex?

Forum List

Back