Documents show election fraud in North Carolina....by the GOP

Documents detail allegations of fraud in 2016 by GOP operative in North Carolina - CNNPolitics

Where is trump's election fraud commission? Oh...that's right....that was only for DEMOCRATIC election fraud....which of course there was none.
Quit lying, there was the one I remember where the woman lost the votes in which she kept claiming that they were in the building somewhere, and she was gonna find them (yeah right). LOL
GOP election fraud, they hid the ballots.

Documents detail allegations of fraud in 2016 by GOP operative in North Carolina - CNNPolitics

Where is trump's election fraud commission? Oh...that's right....that was only for DEMOCRATIC election fraud....which of course there was none.
Quit lying, there was the one I remember where the woman lost the votes in which she kept claiming that they were in the building somewhere, and she was gonna find them (yeah right). LOL

GOP election fraud....right there in plain sight....sort of like trump's love of Putin and his Obstruction of Justice.....right there in plain sight.

GOP election fraud, they hid the ballots.
Oh, and she just lay down and accepted the blame eh ??? Yeah right.

GOP election fraud....right there in plain sight....sort of like trump's love of Putin and his Obstruction of Justice.....right there in plain sight.

It has been confirmed that there was fraud in the election. It looks like a new election will have to be held. The only question is whether they will start all over with a new primary or a new general election. They cannot certify the election because the House should rightfully refuse to seat Harris.

"Admitting to illegal vote tampering, Britt said that she would fill out ballots she collected that weren’t fully completed. She said she recalled all of the incomplete ballots contained non-votes for lower offices, and that she would fill any omitted choices with “a vote for whoever was a Republican.”

Britt testified that once she collected absentee ballot applications, she would sign them and turn them over to Dowless either in his office or at his home. She said she would also make a copy of the applications she requested so she knew where to return to collect the voters’ actual ballots.

She also said that Dowless coached her and others as to techniques to not “throw red flags” with the election board, including putting the stamp on the right way, signing witness signatures in the same color ink, and mailing absentee ballots in small numbers."

Key witness testifies to tampering with absentee ballots in N.C. House race

Republicans can’t win without election fraud, voter suppression and Russian help

Why can't the N.C board of elections confirm wrongdoing before they leak it to CNN?

This is coming from the Commission as they just seated. Just be certain the GOP tried and succeeded in stealing an election.

DONALD! WE FOUND YOUR ELECTION FRAUD!

Why can't the N.C board of elections confirm wrongdoing before they leak it to CNN?

This is coming from the Commission as they just seated. Just be certain the GOP tried and succeeded in stealing an election.

Just imagine if it had been the Dems

There would have been wailing and nashing of teeth! Limpballs would have demanded trump reinstate his lame election commission....but it was Repubs....so...like the spiraling deficit.....nothing.

Just imagine if it had been the Dems

There would have been wailing and nashing of teeth! Limpballs would have demanded trump reinstate his lame election commission....but it was Repubs....so...like the spiraling deficit.....nothing.
Crickets

I am sure that is a misprint and will be corrected by the GOP anytime now. I mean, what good is it when they accuse the dems every day over it?
Voter fraud occurs. However, your party lives off of massive voter fraud.

I am sure that is a misprint and will be corrected by the GOP anytime now. I mean, what good is it when they accuse the dems every day over it?
Voter fraud occurs. However, your party lives off of massive voter fraud.
I don't "have" a party unless it's a holiday.

Forum List

Back