Doctor convicted of raping a heavily sedated patient gets no prison time?? WTF?

Former doctor who raped heavily sedated patient will serve no prison time

She wasn't even his patient. He admitted it. And no prison time? Is this what our justice system has come to?
Do you wonder why women frequently feel that it's more than useless to report sexual assault?

After the #MeToo thing then even LESS women are going to report sexual assault because they are going to think society will have them in the #CryWolf category.

How can a rape act take place at all when one person can't "do their part" because of their being sedated?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What? The fact that the woman could not do anything, like consent, is exactly WHY it is rape.
With the woman being unable to "do her part" due to her sedation status, attempted rape is what it really was which brings to me next question: What made the doctor think that he would get anywhere with someone who is sedated?

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly
WTF??

I thought the same thing.

She wasn't even his patient. He admitted it. And no prison time? Is this what our justice system has come to?
Do you wonder why women frequently feel that it's more than useless to report sexual assault?

After the #MeToo thing then even LESS women are going to report sexual assault because they are going to think society will have them in the #CryWolf category.

After the Kavanaugh disaster I'll be skeptical of any claims...well done demoquacks you've managed to destroy something else. Retards

How can a rape act take place at all when one person can't "do their part" because of their being sedated?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lack of consent.
Also a lack of legitimate activity coming from the sedated person because they are sedated. Could the doctor not find a more normal person to do his rape act on, not to cheer lead him of course.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

"Could the doctor not find a more normal person to do his rape act on"

What is a more "normal person" who is suitable to be a victim of rape?

Your reasoning is pretty confused, it does not matter if someone is sedated or is not sedated, the situation of what constitutes rape is the same, sexual acts committed on a person WITHOUT their Consent is what rape is.

If we go on your confusing reasoning then a man who rapes a 2 year old is NOT guilty of rape because the 2 year old is in NO position to give him Consent for him to have ANY sexual contact with him and/or her.
What is a more normal person? My answer: Someone who isn't laying there like a complete and total slug because they are sedated. In my opinion, for it to be a true blue rape act, the victim not only has to fight back and say the word "No!", but they have to be able to actually bring something to the "barbecue". How much of a legit sexual contribution can a person make exactly when they are sedated?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What? The fact that the woman could not do anything, like consent, is exactly WHY it is rape.
With the woman being unable to "do her part" due to her sedation status, attempted rape is what it really was which brings to me next question: What made the doctor think that he would get anywhere with someone who is sedated?

Holly
WTF??

Yes it's a WTF?? Holly should elaborate because her reasoning is very confusing:

A man who rapes a woman who is Sedated is not raping her because she IS Sedated and CANNOT Consent to sex so it's ONLY attempted rape :uhoh3:

So a man who rapes a 2 year old is not raping the 2 year old it's ONLY attempted rape because the 2 year old CANNOT Consent to sexual contact :uhoh3:
The victim's age in my opinion is irrelevant. When I was saying a more normal person, I was meaning a person who isn't just laying there like a slug because they are sedated, out of it, asleep, or however it is that you want to put it. Because of them being in such a way, a true sexual delivery on their part whether they want it or not can not take place, therefore, how much of a rape act is it really in the grand scheme of things? Again, I ask, could the doctor not find a more normal person to do his choice of action with?

If someone on his staff KNEW ABOUT THE RAPE AND NEVER REPORTED IS, did that person commit a crime?
To me, anyone who knows and does nothing is an enabler and should only go down harder.

God bless you two and the guy's victim always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lack of consent.
Also a lack of legitimate activity coming from the sedated person because they are sedated. Could the doctor not find a more normal person to do his rape act on, not to cheer lead him of course.

Holly

Your reasoning is pretty confused, it does not matter if someone is sedated or is not sedated, the situation of what constitutes rape is the same, sexual acts committed on a person WITHOUT their Consent is what rape is.

If we go on your confusing reasoning then a man who rapes a 2 year old is NOT guilty of rape because the 2 year old is in NO position to give him Consent for him to have ANY sexual contact with him and/or her.
What is a more normal person? My answer: Someone who isn't laying there like a complete and total slug because they are sedated. In my opinion, for it to be a true blue rape act, the victim not only has to fight back and say the word "No!", but they have to be able to actually bring something to the "barbecue". How much of a legit sexual contribution can a person make exactly when they are sedated?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
WTF??

Yes it's a WTF?? Holly should elaborate because her reasoning is very confusing:

A man who rapes a woman who is Sedated is not raping her because she IS Sedated and CANNOT Consent to sex so it's ONLY attempted rape :uhoh3:

So a man who rapes a 2 year old is not raping the 2 year old it's ONLY attempted rape because the 2 year old CANNOT Consent to sexual contact :uhoh3:
The victim's age in my opinion is irrelevant. When I was saying a more normal person, I was meaning a person who isn't just laying there like a slug because they are sedated, out of it, asleep, or however it is that you want to put it. Because of them being in such a way, a true sexual delivery on their part whether they want it or not can not take place, therefore, how much of a rape act is it really in the grand scheme of things? Again, I ask, could the doctor not find a more normal person to do his choice of action with?

If someone on his staff KNEW ABOUT THE RAPE AND NEVER REPORTED IS, did that person commit a crime?
To me, anyone who knows and does nothing is an enabler and should only go down harder.

Holly

So if a guy uses a roofie on a woman, it isn’t a “true blue tape”?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lack of consent.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
WTF??

Holly

I strongly disagree with what you consider rape and not rape, in my opinion IF your opinion of what ISN'T rape was legally binding then that would allow MILLIONS of rapists to be on the street and NOT in prison, it would create a massive dangerous threat to a society to women and also to young children.

^^^ To me, a person who is sedated not only has no way to consent to such an act, but they also have no way to bring a true legitimate sexual performance to the picture whether they want to bring one to it or not, therefore, how much of a rape exactly would the occurrence truly be?

Once again, I ask, how much exactly comes from someone who isn't able to give a legit sexual performance for whatever reason?

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

^^^ To me, a person who is sedated not only has no way to consent to such an act, but they also have no way to bring a true legitimate sexual performance to the picture whether they want to bring one to it or not, therefore, how much of a rape exactly would the occurrence truly be?

Once again, I ask, how much exactly comes from someone who isn't able to give a legit sexual performance for whatever reason?

Holly

If she is sedated she cannot give consent. If he had sex with her, it is rape. Her lack of performance is irrelevant.

The woman goes not need to do anything. If he gets an erection, and inserts it in her, he has completed the sex act.

After the Kavanaugh disaster I'll be skeptical of any claims...well done demoquacks you've managed to destroy something else. Retards

Yes because effectively now IF this vicious and dangerous Pandora's Box is NOT nailed SHUT, then ANYONE who has a different POLITICAL view can state that ANYONE raped and/or sexually assaulted and/or attempted to be sexually assaulted and/or touched on the buttocks by their Target who they have a POLITICAL difference with and then that person regardless of actual evidence can have their career and life and their family and childrens lives DESTROYED. That they need NO evidence EXCEPT the person is someone of the OPPOSING Political view is ENOUGH to destroy someone.

This situation again this illustrates that EVERYTHING the increasingly Unhinged Leftists touch turns to total shit and becomes Weaponised as a vehicle to DESTROY lives.

Holly

"who isn't able to give a legit sexual performance"

Rape ISN'T a legitimate sexual performance on ANY level regardless if the VICTIM has been Sedated or not Sedated, there is NOTHING legitimate about rape.

^^^ That was never how I meant it. I was only trying to say that with one person being sedated, the occurrence is not one that is more normal. With one person being sedated, it could be like having sex with a corpse!

The woman goes not need to do anything. If he gets an erection, and inserts it in her, he has completed the sex act.
Finally. Thank you.

Holly

Rape is sex with another person without that person's complicity. Unconscious is not complicit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lack of consent.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
WTF??

Holly
You are entirely and categorically wrong.

^^^ Not completely. Because of what we all know the doctor's intention was, I hope that he rots in the hole. Trust me, I am not even close to being a cheerleader for the guy and I just recently learned that those in jail with rape on their mind are in for one bumpy ride should word get out about why they are there in the first place. My three words for "the good doctor"? Enjoy your stay! :) :) :)

Holly

Holly
How do you not fathom that lack of consent is the very definition of rape?

§ 22.011. SEXUAL ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if the person:
(1) intentionally or knowingly:
(A) causes the penetration of the anus or sexual organ of another person by any means, without that person's consent;
(B) causes the penetration of the mouth of another person by the sexual organ of the actor, without that person's consent; or
(C) causes the sexual organ of another person, without that person's consent, to contact or penetrate the mouth, anus, or sexual organ of another person, including the actor; or
(2) intentionally or knowingly:
(A) causes the penetration of the anus or sexual organ of a child by any means;
(B) causes the penetration of the mouth of a child by the sexual organ of the actor;
(C) causes the sexual organ of a child to
contact or penetrate the mouth, anus, or sexual organ of another person, including the actor;
(D) causes the anus of a child to contact the mouth, anus, or sexual organ of another person, including the actor; or
(E) causes the mouth of a child to contact the anus or sexual organ of another person, including the actor.
(b) A sexual assault under Subsection (a)(1) is without the consent of the other person if:
(1) the actor compels the other person to submit or participate by the use of physical force or violence;
(2) the actor compels the other person to submit or participate by threatening to use force or violence against the other person, and the other person believes that the actor has the present ability to execute the threat; knows the resist; or defect incapable resisting it;
(3) the other person has not consented and the actor other person is unconscious or physically unable to
(4) the actor knows that as a result of mental disease the other person is at the time of the sexual assault either of appraising the nature of the act or of knows the occurring;
(5) the other person has not consented and the actor other person is unaware that the sexual assault is
(6) the actor has intentionally impaired the other person's power to appraise or control the other person's conduct by administering any substance without the other person's knowledge;
(7) the actor compels the other person to submit or participate by threatening to use force or violence against any person, and the other person believes that the actor has the ability to execute the threat;

^^^ Not completely. Because of what we all know the doctor's intention was, I hope that he rots in the hole. Trust me, I am not even close to being a cheerleader for the guy and I just recently learned that those in jail with rape on their mind are in for one bumpy ride should word get out about why they are there in the first place. My three words for "the good doctor"? Enjoy your stay! :) :) :)

Holly
What hole? What stay? He’s not going to prison. Can’t you pay attention?

Holly
He’s not going to prison.
Why not? What makes the authorities think that he won't go and try such a thing again?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
He’s not going to prison.
Why not? What makes the authorities think that he won't go and try such a thing again?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It’s not the authorities. Texas allows jurors to decide the punishments.

Forum List

Back