Doctor convicted of raping a heavily sedated patient gets no prison time?? WTF?

Former doctor who raped heavily sedated patient will serve no prison time

She wasn't even his patient. He admitted it. And no prison time? Is this what our justice system has come to?

"Dr. Shafeeq Sheikh"

A Muslim, so Islam has a Rape Culture which Islamists consider NORMAL to rape non-Muslim women so Shafeeq Sheikh was just following what Islam says is okay, also of course no prison for him because sending a Muslim Rapist to prison would be racist or whatever :rolleyes-41:

She wasn't even his patient. He admitted it. And no prison time? Is this what our justice system has come to?

"Dr. Shafeeq Sheikh"

A Muslim, so Islam has a Rape Culture which Islamists consider NORMAL to rape non-Muslim women so Shafeeq Sheikh was just following what Islam says is okay, also of course no prison for him because sending a Muslim Rapist to prison would be racist or whatever :rolleyes-41:

I don't think his religious beliefs have anything to do with his raping the woman. To blame it on that is ridiculous. And to put his lack of prison time on the idea that someone else would call it "racist" is even more ridiculous.

"Dr. Shafeeq Sheikh"

I don't think his religious beliefs have anything to do with his raping the woman. To blame it on that is ridiculous. And to put his lack of prison time on the idea that someone else would call it "racist" is even more ridiculous.

So he raped a woman, is guilty of this crime but no prison? Why? If Muslims and Blacks go to prison then Leftists SCREAM it's because of racism, if Muslims and Blacks are arrested then Leftists SCREAM it's because of racism.

"Dr. Shafeeq Sheikh"

So he raped a woman, is guilty of this crime but no prison? Why? If Muslims and Blacks go to prison then Leftists SCREAM it's because of racism, if Muslims and Blacks are arrested then Leftists SCREAM it's because of racism.

I don't give a flying fuck if they are white, black, brown or yellow. I don't care if they are muslim, christian, atheist or buddhist. If they rape a woman they go to prison for at least 10 years.

And I don't give a damn if she has fucked every guy she knows. I don't give a damn if she was wearing a mini skirt and was topless. I don't care if she was drunk and passed out. Unless she is a willing participant, it is rape. And if she said 'No', it is certainly rape.

This is not about leftists or rightwingers. This is about justice for women. Period.

"Dr. Shafeeq Sheikh"

I don't give a flying fuck if they are white, black, brown or yellow. I don't care if they are muslim, christian, atheist or buddhist. If they rape a woman they go to prison for at least 10 years.

And I don't give a damn if she has fucked every guy she knows. I don't give a damn if she was wearing a mini skirt and was topless. I don't care if she was drunk and passed out. Unless she is a willing participant, it is rape. And if she said 'No', it is certainly rape.

This is not about leftists or rightwingers. This is about justice for women. Period.

I also don't care, my opinion is that rapists should either get life in prison or they should just be executed.

How can a rape act take place at all when one person can't "do their part" because of their being sedated?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What? The fact that the woman could not do anything, like consent, is exactly WHY it is rape.
With the woman being unable to "do her part" due to her sedation status, attempted rape is what it really was which brings to me next question: What made the doctor think that he would get anywhere with someone who is sedated?

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly

How can a rape act take place at all when one person can't "do their part" because of their being sedated?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What? The fact that the woman could not do anything, like consent, is exactly WHY it is rape.
With the woman being unable to "do her part" due to her sedation status, attempted rape is what it really was which brings to me next question: What made the doctor think that he would get anywhere with someone who is sedated?

Holly

Ummm, as long as he had some lube, her participation is not required. She need not be awake or active to be raped.

His name is Shafeeq Shiekh. He is muslim. He is culturally, if not legally, incapable of rape. Under Islamic law, She must find men to testify as to rape. She has no such male witnesses. She could not have been raped. Not under Islamic law which, apparently, is being adopted in this country.

His name is Shafeeq Shiekh. He is muslim. He is culturally, if not legally, incapable of rape. Under Islamic law, She must find men to testify as to rape. She has no such male witnesses. She could not have been raped. Not under Islamic law which, apparently, is being adopted in this country.

Right, those sharia law courts in Texas. Lol

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lack of consent.
Also a lack of legitimate activity coming from the sedated person because they are sedated. Could the doctor not find a more normal person to do his rape act on, not to cheer lead him of course.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

If someone on his staff KNEW ABOUT THE RAPE AND NEVER REPORTED IS, did that person commit a crime?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
WTF??

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lack of consent.
Also a lack of legitimate activity coming from the sedated person because they are sedated. Could the doctor not find a more normal person to do his rape act on, not to cheer lead him of course.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

"Could the doctor not find a more normal person to do his rape act on"

What is a more "normal person" who is suitable to be a victim of rape?

Your reasoning is pretty confused, it does not matter if someone is sedated or is not sedated, the situation of what constitutes rape is the same, sexual acts committed on a person WITHOUT their Consent is what rape is.

If we go on your confusing reasoning then a man who rapes a 2 year old is NOT guilty of rape because the 2 year old is in NO position to give him Consent for him to have ANY sexual contact with him and/or her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
WTF??

Yes it's a WTF?? Holly should elaborate because her reasoning is very confusing:

A man who rapes a woman who is Sedated is not raping her because she IS Sedated and CANNOT Consent to sex so it's ONLY attempted rape :uhoh3:

So a man who rapes a 2 year old is not raping the 2 year old it's ONLY attempted rape because the 2 year old CANNOT Consent to sexual contact :uhoh3:

If someone on his staff KNEW ABOUT THE RAPE AND NEVER REPORTED IS, did that person commit a crime?

Not sure, but it SHOULD be a crime because not reporting it means that the perpetrator is not apprehended and can go on to rape others and possibly start raping and killing as a way to ensure there are no witnesses who can then report him for raping them.

Forum List

Back