Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

You

You people probably get off knowing this!

Unborn babies can feel pain at least by 15 weeks gestation and possibly earlier

• The idea that unborn and newborn babies cannot feel pain is obsolete, refuted by an extensive and growing body of scientific evidence. The myth that unborn babies cannot feel pain comes from a bygone era when newborns were strapped down for surgery without pain relief.Fact Sheet: Science of Fetal Pain - Lozier Institute The substantial published scientific literature on the topic shows that unborn babies can experience pain at least by 15 weeks gestational age (15 weeks LMP, since Last Menstrual Period, the fetal age estimate used by most obstetricians) or earlier.
You are confusing "pain" with a primitive, biological response to stimuli known as "irritability."
Even individual cells demonstrate this characteristic.
An unborn embryo or fetus reacts no differently from any other organized clump of cells when presented with irritating stimuli.

Irritability​

Definition
noun
(physiology) The ability of the cell to receive and respond to a stimulus.
(pathology) The excessive sensitivity of a bodily organ or part to a stimulus; undue susceptibility to the influence of a stimulus.
(general) The quality or state of being irritable.
Supplement
In physiology, irritability is exhibited by certain cells, such as muscle cells, neurons, and endocrine cells.
Word origin: From Latin irritabilitas

Related forms:
irritable (adjective)
Synonym:
  • excitability (def: physiology)
See also: irritation

Besides, even if the fetus could (and does) feel something like "pain" in the process it is over quickly....as opposed to being forced to be born unwanted and often neglected and/or abused by parent(s) who didn't want it.
That's a WHOLE LIFETIME of pain.

^ Another case in point. :)

Conservatives want to control what every one else does, but have zero self-control.

Join us in reality & let others make their own best choices, or go live in a cave somewhere - that's YOUR choice.
Killing innocent life is exactly what I want to stop. Both parties had a choice, and had sex now she gets to make ALL THE DECISIONS, WHAT HAPPENED TO EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW!

You

You are confusing "pain" with a primitive, biological response to stimuli known as "irritability."
An unborn embryo or fetus reacts no differently from any other organized clump of cells when presented with irritating stimuli.

Irritability​

Definition
noun
(pathology) The excessive sensitivity of a bodily organ or part to a stimulus; undue susceptibility to the influence of a stimulus.
Supplement
In physiology, irritability is exhibited by certain cells, such as muscle cells, neurons, and endocrine cells.

Related forms:
irritable (adjective)
Synonym:

Besides, even if the fetus could (and does) feel something like "pain" in the process it is over quickly....as opposed to being forced to be born unwanted and often neglected and/or abused by parent(s) who didn't want it.

Screw you baby killer, you get off on the thought of that baby feeling pain don't you just admit it! If someone is cutting you up I bet you would feel pain also

You

Irritability​

Definition
noun
Supplement

Related forms:
irritable (adjective)
Synonym:

Oh and by the way being responsible adults will keep the unwanted pregnancy from happening! You sick Molech worshipper

It's a state thing now. The feds are out. If states want to put a 15 week restriction, that's what they will do. Personally, I can't abide anything more than that. But in the end, it's something that people will have to work out with their conscience and God.
Except some states have now tried to reach beyond their own state lines. Texas as an example.

Dobbs is a problematic decision for one huge reason: it utterly fails to address the most fundamental precept of our land. That is, it does not make any mention of the Constitutionally guaranteed right to life, itself.

Instead, it turns the issue over to the States which are then presumably free to deny that right to life to tens or hundreds of thousands of preborn human lives

The sole grace note of Dobbs was its overruling of the idiotic Roe v. Wade decision.

How are they doing that?
Seriously?

Dobbs is a problematic decision for one huge reason: it utterly fails to address the most fundamental precept of our land. That is, it does not make any mention of the Constitutionally guaranteed right to life, itself.

Instead, it turns the issue over to the States which are then presumably free to deny that right to life to tens or hundreds of thousands of preborn human lives

The sole grace note of Dobbs was its overruling of the idiotic Roe v. Wade decision.

That's all I wanted Dobbs to do. Dobbs wasn't supposed to address Abortion itself on the national level.

Hahaha….Of course it is.
Now we're getting somewhere. :)
You are either embarrassed to describe this “reality” you’ve manufactured in your own mind or you simply can’t describe it…which is it?
If all the triggered conservatives - aka all the conservatives - just moved to caves, we could solve all of society's problems.

You wouldn't have to sorry about Muslim transexual drag shows & all the abortions they inspire, and we won't be subjected to your endless ranting and whining.

But yeah, be careful what you wish for, cuz SCOTUS gave it to ya. :)

That's all I wanted Dobbs to do. Dobbs wasn't supposed to address Abortion itself on the national level.
I understand your position. I just don’t agree with it.

My position is that the right to life is guaranteed by the US Constitution and therefore it is properly a federal issue not one for the States to decide.

As a political matter, there is some arguable benefit stemming from Dobbs. But as a pure matter of what the Constitution commands, my position is that Dobbs was just a dodge.

Killing innocent life is exactly what I want to stop.
You oppose the genocide Israel is committing in Palestine?

Good on you! :)

But we were talking about how delusional conservative cavemen are trying to drag society back into the primordial muck. :(
Both parties had a choice, and had sex now she gets to make ALL THE DECISIONS, WHAT HAPPENED TO EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW!
I'm sorry that filthy whore wronged you.

Maybe if you found a nice cave you could forget all about her. :)

I understand your position. I just don’t agree with it.

My position is that the right to life is guaranteed by the US Constitution and therefore it is properly a federal issue not one for the States to decide.

As a political matter, there is some arguable benefit stemming from Dobbs. But as a pure matter of what the Constitution commands, my position is that Dobbs was just a dodge.

The thing is the term life isn't described adequately, and I don't want to go down the route of the "living constitution" people.

Next on the list, Chevron Deference.

Why would it take 9 months to figure out that a family member raped you? OR anyone for that matter?

"9 months ago I was raped. Today, the baby is abut to be born...but I have decided to kill it TODAY....not the day after I was RAPED."

Seriously?

All those things should be unconstitutional. Texas is over the line if they're pulling that shit. They should have to pay. MAGA.

Forum List

Back