Do your parents send you out the door with goodies after visiting?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
My dad always hands me a bag of stuff as I’m leaving. It’s usually things like boxes of chocolates for the nurses at work or frozen packs meat.
Today was different.

Are your parents in the habit of sending you out the door with unexpected gifts?

my mom used to beat the shit out of me..that's why I'm so fked up in the head
BEATING AND BEATING !!ETC ETC

No, I'm in my mid 50's. My parents don't send me out the door with gifts. They haven't since I was a college student.

No, I'm in my mid 50's. My parents don't send me out the door with gifts. They haven't since I was a college student.
I can understand your parents not giving gifts after a visit, but how do you explain your support for democrats? Aren’t you old and wise enough to understand their BS?

Side note: this might explain why your parents stopped giving you shit after visiting. Just saying.

Last edited:
I can understand your parents not giving gifts after a visit, but how do you explain your support for democrats? Aren’t you old and wise enough to understand their BS?

Side note: this might explain why your parents stopped giving you shit after visiting. Just saying.
Serious questions:

What the fuck are you talking about?

What are you on?

Way to sabotage your own OP.

tycho1572 said:

We Have A Democrat Living With Us
He's Divorced
Always Letting Us Know He's A Democrat
Though We Don't Discuss Politics
I Think It's Just Giving Us The Finger

Move In With Their Failed Life,
Live Off You, And Give You The Finger
That's What A Democrat Is, Isn't It ??

My dad always hands me a bag of stuff as I’m leaving. It’s usually things like boxes of chocolates for the nurses at work or frozen packs meat.
Today was different.

Are your parents in the habit of sending you out the door with unexpected gifts?

Not at all. In fact when I visit my mum, I usually bring her cheesecake or something else that is appropriate for someone who is edentulous.

Today was different.

Not at all. In fact when I visit my mum, I usually bring her cheesecake or something else that is appropriate for someone who is edentulous.
Same here.
I always ask if he needs me to stop at the grocery store before visiting. While he usually says no, he did want some grapes yesterday.

I recently had a mailbox installed because he’s nearing a point where he won’t be able to drive to the post office. Something he liked doing because it’s a small town and he likes the people working there.
When he was hospitalized about a year ago, the ladies at the post office called the cops because they hadn’t seen him. lol

I visited him again today to install a mailbox alert device I ordered. It’ll help him from taking unnecessary trips to check the box.
This thing works great......
https://www.amazon.com/Mail-Chime-MAIL-1200-Wireless-System/dp/B00103FDDU/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2AB6DF8OGYDRO&keywords=mailbox+alert&qid=1572299757&sprefix=Mailbox+alert,aps,164&sr=8-4

Again... I was shocked at what he sent me out the door with.

Last edited:

Way to sabotage your own OP.
He's got no idea what he's doing most of the time.

Forum List

Back