• Hell No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I trust a German about as much as a canadian...just little

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am unfamiliar with world history, so yes I trust Germans

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Especially the Jew hating threads.

I'm 25% polish and I and my family have big issues with german skum, especially Stat.
I'm sure Statistikhengst is pleased. Besides he's an American.

No he's not. All that we know is he admitted he lives in Germany. We've never seen his American credentials, and until then he is a German.
Well, Cap'n Knowledge, I've met Stats and know him personally and he's 100% American and yes he lives in Germany. And you are 100% wrong about the Germans.

I trust most Americans more than the Germans.

I also know we have some Americans who feel great disappointment they missed out of the Final Solution.

Finally, I am quite sure the latter are marked by LEO and Homeland that if they ever act out, they will face their own FS.

Do you know who else liked to judge whole ethnicities?
The Nazis of course...that is what I am trying to prevent! Or do you think we should ignore their history of war, hate and the attempted extermination of the Jews?

I also know we have some Americans who feel great disappointment they missed out of the Final Solution.

Finally, I am quite sure the latter are marked by LEO and Homeland that if they ever act out, they will face their own FS.
Exactly...the hate factions in the US are of German ancestry or have a connection and allegiance to the German hate machine.

Do you know who else liked to judge whole ethnicities?
The Nazis of course...that is what I am trying to prevent! Or do you think we should ignore their history of war, hate and the attempted extermination of the Jews?

One could apply that same logic to virtually any living people.
What other people killed countless people in the 20th C. by starting 2 world wars and the attempted extermination of the Jews and some Africans?

I may not trust our President or our Government. But why should I not to trust Germans. I like this country and have no complaint against them. What is wrong with Germany? They have never betrayed their allies - If we are speaking about world history...

I'm 25% polish and I and my family have big issues with german skum, especially Stat.

No he's not. All that we know is he admitted he lives in Germany. We've never seen his American credentials, and until then he is a German.
Well, Cap'n Knowledge, I've met Stats and know him personally and he's 100% American and yes he lives in Germany. And you are 100% wrong about the Germans.

Prove it. I need more proof than that.

I may not trust our President or our Government. But why should I not to trust Germans. I like this country and have no complaint against them. What is wrong with Germany? They have never betrayed their allies - If we are speaking about world history...
They betrayed the world. They are fulll of hate that continues today. They have killed 100 of millions of people in the name of German superiority. They attempted to exterminate an entire people!

Exactly...the hate factions in the US are of German ancestry or have a connection and allegiance to the German hate machine.

Not at all in my part of the South. There the hate machine was "equal opportunity" as long as one was white. All origins and ethnicity. The hate machine would even give temporary acceptance (Italian and Mexican) if the blacks were getting too strong. German did not mean a thing exceptionally at all.

I know it. Stats knows it. That's all that counts because you have no need to know.

That is because most of the Germans immigrated to the Midwest.

I know it. Stats knows it. That's all that counts because you have no need to know.
Why try?

From Galveston, the immigrants settled all the way past San Antonio in the Hill Country in Texas. They and their ancestors are no different than all the other native born Texans. They all hate non-Texans. Fact.

From Galveston, the immigrants settled all the way past San Antonio in the Hill Country in Texas. They and their ancestors are no different than all the other native born Texans. They all hate non-Texans. Fact.
That's TX.

We're looking at the Germans all wrong. We need to increase their military spending hugely, issue their military, SS uniforms, appoint them a leader named Adolph Hitler II, tell them those who call themselves Jews, aren't really Jews, but that the real Jews and enemy are those that call themselves Muslims. The world's ongoing problem will be solved.

We're looking at the Germans all wrong. We need to increase their military spending hugely, issue their military, SS uniforms, appoint them a leader named Adolph Hitler II, tell them those who call themselves Jews, aren't really Jews, but that the real Jews and enemy are those that call themselves Muslims. The world's ongoing problem will be solved.
Regretfully, we wouldn't be able to trust the Germans to stop with the muslims. They would eventually ally themselves with killer muslims in an effort to exterminate the Jews...wait...they already sell weapons to muslim states, so they are in concert with them in that Jew killing effort.

Forum List

Back