Do You Trust Germans

• Hell No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I trust a German about as much as a canadian...just little

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am unfamiliar with world history, so yes I trust Germans

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Germans are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th Century. The attempted the genocide of the Jewry and are responsible for 2 World Wars in the 20th Century. Their hate is contagious as people of German heritage throughout the world are responsible for hate and violence today as well as in the past.

Do you trust Germans?
The twisted irony in all this is that w/o Germany, many countries in the EU would have gone under and probably taken all of the EU and world with them.

So I'm thinking these aren't our grandfathers Germans
That is true...but then again..this power that the Germans have found from the EU is part of the reason for the resurgence of Nazism in the hate country.

Also, Germany should NEVER have been given back its sovereignty after the 2nd war they started in the 20th century. They should NEVER have been allowed to be in the EU and if so, they shouldn't have been allowed any voting rights.

So you don't like Germans.....we get it. What do you want everyone to do? Round them up and.....?
Yes, we should take away their sovereignty! But that won't happen - so we should pay close attention to the multitude of stories about the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany and we need to pay close attention to anyone of German heritage in the states as they are the ones who are guilty of spreading vile hate in North America.
Didn't you have a Bund meeting tonight at Stormfront Headquarters? If you're late somebody might install a hobnailed jackboot in your fanny.
Are they short on dagger boots?

So you don't like Germans.....we get it. What do you want everyone to do? Round them up and.....?
Yes, we should take away their sovereignty! But that won't happen - so we should pay close attention to the multitude of stories about the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany and we need to pay close attention to anyone of German heritage in the states as they are the ones who are guilty of spreading vile hate in North America.
Didn't you have a Bund meeting tonight at Stormfront Headquarters? If you're late somebody might install a hobnailed jackboot in your fanny.
You mean a tea party rally?

Germans are responsible for countless deaths in the 20th Century. The attempted the genocide of the Jewry and are responsible for 2 World Wars in the 20th Century. Their hate is contagious as people of German heritage throughout the world are responsible for hate and violence today as well as in the past.

Do you trust Germans?
The twisted irony in all this is that w/o Germany, many countries in the EU would have gone under and probably taken all of the EU and world with them.

That is true...but then again..this power that the Germans have found from the EU is part of the reason for the resurgence of Nazism in the hate country.

Also, Germany should NEVER have been given back its sovereignty after the 2nd war they started in the 20th century. They should NEVER have been allowed to be in the EU and if so, they shouldn't have been allowed any voting rights.
Bullshit, it's what the WWII vets wanted.It was their call and they earned it..

Do you trust Germans?

This smells like a Muslim trying to make something out of the German's anti-Semitism so the accusations of Muslim anti-semitism won't be so stark and glaring and be as objectionable.

"You Muslims are murderous anti-Semites!"

"Yeah, well so are the Germans and you Americans like them!

Hypocrites!
"

A case of, "Bigotry loves company."
Not at all. See my posts about killer muslims As far as I am concerned, muslims and Germans are one in the same..they have the same goal - to exterminate the Juden.
I'm sure Statistikhengst is interested in your theory.

so we should pay close attention to the multitude of stories about the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany and we need to pay close attention to anyone of German heritage in the states as they are the ones who are guilty of spreading vile hate in North America.

Nope.

It's Muslims who are doing that.

We already know muslims are an enemy! Nice try at deflection from the rise in hate in Germany though

Do you trust Germans?

This smells like a Muslim trying to make something out of the German's anti-Semitism so the accusations of Muslim anti-semitism won't be so stark and glaring and be as objectionable.

"You Muslims are murderous anti-Semites!"

"Yeah, well so are the Germans and you Americans like them!

Hypocrites!
"

A case of, "Bigotry loves company."
Not at all. See my posts about killer muslims As far as I am concerned, muslims and Germans are one in the same..they have the same goal - to exterminate the Juden.
I'm sure Statistikhengst is interested in your theory.
Stats...lol

Do you trust Germans?

Really. Never heard that one before.

Do you trust Germans?

I happened to have know many vets during the 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. They all stated they would like to have Germany united and free to choose how they wanted to run their nation...Nazism is against the law in Germany..

Do you trust Germans?

I happened to have know many vets during the 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. They all stated they would like to have Germany united and free to choose how they wanted to run their nation...Nazism is against the law in Germany..
I have never seen any historical documents stating vets wanted Germany to gain sovereignty Not even 30, 40 , 50 years after the fact. I know many vets that despise the krauts.

As for Nazism being illegal.so is sodomy in many states, but it is not enforced.

I have never seen any historical documents stating vets wanted Germany to gain sovereignty Not even 30, 40 , 50 years after the fact. I know many vets that despise the krauts.

As for Nazism being illegal.so is sodomy in many states, but it is not enforced.
Yeah, tell that to the ones serving in prison..

Yeah, tell that to the ones serving in prison..
That ismostly German propaganda! Besides, Hitler served time in German prison too We all know how that worked out!

Yes.

The Germans are the most trustworthy people in the world.

Literally.

If I want to get something done, I get a German to do it because I trust them to do what they say they will do.
That's because they are plotting behind your back.

Wow Nutz, you really have it in for the Germans, and it seems you're really obsessed with it.
And it is no different than the countless 'I hate nigg3rs, ****, and Jew threads on this forum.

Forum List

Back