Would Trump have won if?

• Trump won anyway, but yes, not question

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
You seem to assume that globalists aren't authoritarian.

Couldn’t you have tossed in a One World Order or Deep State in there somewhere Qbie? :laughing0301:
If you think it's a conspiracy theory that multinational lobbyists own both parties, then I guess you've never heard of K Street or the military industrial complex.

I tend to believe in guys like Eisenhower. He didn't strike me as a "Q" type.

Hey man I apologize. Keep posting - you are far more articulate, interesting & relevant than 90% of the RW idiots this forum has brewed up ;)
Thanks. I'm conservative on most things, but I also hold populist, libertarian, and some liberal views. It really depends on the issue. I just really dislike globalism and much of the social left. I can relate better to the economic left, even though I disagree with much of their perspective.

Fair enough. Thanks for correcting me on that. It still killed a lot more people percentage wise though.
Actually the fatality rate of spanish flu with 1918 medical technology (penicillin wasn't discovered until 10 years later) was twice that of COVID.

If you equalize the medical capabilities between the centuries, then COVID would be far more lethal.

Fair enough. Thanks for correcting me on that. It still killed a lot more people percentage wise though.
Actually the fatality rate of spanish flu with 1918 medical technology (penicillin wasn't discovered until 10 years later) was twice that of COVID.

If you equalize the medical capabilities between the centuries, then COVID would be far more lethal.
Do you have an analysis of that? That's a rather bold claim. I get that medical technology is far more advanced now, but to "equalize" said capabilities would require quite a report.

Let's imagine for a moment mainstream media supported Trump instead of Biden because they're conservative instead.

They wouldn't have assaulted Trump with 24/7 BS propaganda since before his election, but never mind that. Let's say they do Biden as they do Trump, but the kicker is in Biden's case it's all true. So, 24/7 Biden instead of Trump, and here it goes.

Biden has a history of making racist remarks.

Biden supported legislation segregating blacks.

45 years & Biden is a politician ONLY. His only real accomplishments is plagiarizing, and he demonstrates a history of outright lies concerning his accomplishments.

Biden sold out his family who were tragically killed used as a sale's pitch. The biggest liar on Earth and he's clearly morally corrupt.

Biden talks to people like a fucking asshole, which also demonstrates he's a coward. He speaks to everyone like they're beneath him & don't need to know.

Meanwhile Biden hasn't accomplished dick.

Biden is a creepy, he feels he's entitled to paw young girls and women he's never met.

Biden's son is also very creepy, figure Joe on cocaine. Hunter is clearly morally corrupt, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Biden uses his influence in Ukraine to help "his son's" business ventures.

Biden uses his influence throughout the world to help "his son's" business ventures of which the big guy gets 10%.

Biden is clearly in serious cognitive decline, and unfit to do anything beyond walking his dog assuming he doesn't break another foot.

Biden's connections throughout the world 24/7 news.

Yeah it was Hunter's laptop.

Biden accusations of sexual misconduct, yeah go figure, he paws young girls too.

Kamala is clearly a sociopath, even her own party rejected her because she has the character a snake.

Biden selected the Kosher-Commie as his running mate because she's a black female, insulting both blacks & females.

So at this point does Trump win? How about?

Democrats exploited COVID to influence the election.

Democrats exploited racism & riots (Floyd etc) to influence the election.

Democrats used fear & fraud to influence an election.

At this point does Trump win? Remember, we're playing MSM prefers Trump, so how about?

Trump is the most accomplished POTUS in history. Changes positive for the best interests the country he serves.

The establishment detests Trump, we're REAL REPORTING now and Trump is an outsider.

Trump has GREAT taste in women, first rate. Stormy Daniels was just a thing, who cares who he fucks so long as he's doing a bitchen job.

Trump's blunt honesty is refreshing. It's also refreshing our leader is not a politician, especially a career politician like Xiden.

Trump was a success in business, Democrats get rich after they've been elected POTUS.

Left entertains the lowest common denominators and attempt to make them mainstream.

Left sucks ass.

Oh, and pretend conservatives run education systems too. Our only political influence is we teach people how to read between the lines on Demoncrats

At this point does Trump win?

Rumpian Butthurt thread # 58651319 :hyper:

Let's imagine for a moment mainstream media supported Trump instead of Biden because they're conservative instead.

They wouldn't have assaulted Trump with 24/7 BS propaganda since before his election, but never mind that. Let's say they do Biden as they do Trump, but the kicker is in Biden's case it's all true. So, 24/7 Biden instead of Trump, and here it goes.

45 years & Biden is a politician ONLY. His only real accomplishments is plagiarizing, and he demonstrates a history of outright lies concerning his accomplishments.

Biden sold out his family who were tragically killed used as a sale's pitch. The biggest liar on Earth and he's clearly morally corrupt.

Biden talks to people like a fucking asshole, which also demonstrates he's a coward. He speaks to everyone like they're beneath him & don't need to know.

Biden is a creepy, he feels he's entitled to paw young girls and women he's never met.

Biden's son is also very creepy, figure Joe on cocaine. Hunter is clearly morally corrupt, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Biden uses his influence throughout the world to help "his son's" business ventures of which the big guy gets 10%.

Biden is clearly in serious cognitive decline, and unfit to do anything beyond walking his dog assuming he doesn't break another foot.

Biden accusations of sexual misconduct, yeah go figure, he paws young girls too.

Kamala is clearly a sociopath, even her own party rejected her because she has the character a snake.

Biden selected the Kosher-Commie as his running mate because she's a black female, insulting both blacks & females.

At this point does Trump win? Remember, we're playing MSM prefers Trump, so how about?

Trump is the most accomplished POTUS in history. Changes positive for the best interests the country he serves.

The establishment detests Trump, we're REAL REPORTING now and Trump is an outsider.

Trump has GREAT taste in women, first rate. Stormy Daniels was just a thing, who cares who he fucks so long as he's doing a bitchen job.

Trump's blunt honesty is refreshing. It's also refreshing our leader is not a politician, especially a career politician like Xiden.

Trump was a success in business, Democrats get rich after they've been elected POTUS.

Left entertains the lowest common denominators and attempt to make them mainstream.

Left sucks ass.

Oh, and pretend conservatives run education systems too. Our only political influence is we teach people how to read between the lines on Demoncrats

Trump triggered leftists and continued to trigger them. He won.

I got through two pages of this thread and, forgive me, I just didn't have the endurance to do another 16.

So, if what I post next has already been posted by a perceptive insightful contributor here, well, I apologize. I am not trying to ride your coattails, or step on your applause line.

So, with that said, here is my mere opinion on Trump and his failure to win in 2020:

1. He could have.
2. Very easily.
3. All he needed to do was go on the telly and convey sincerity, empathy, understanding. And tell America that: "We are going through a really rough patch now. As is the whole world. But, because America is an exceptional population of resourceful people, with world leading medical education and infrastructure, and a citizenry with a long long pedigree of 'can-do' enterprise, we Americans will get through this. But, in the meantime, practice common sense, wear your mask where appropriate, use hand sanitizers often, maintain safe distances, get inoculated as soon as possible, and support your local businesses as much as you can. We will get through this and will come out the other side better and stronger. So join me in praying for our beloved dead and their families. God bless America. Thank you."
4. If he woulda gone on the telly and said just that simple paragraph....he woulda won. IMHO
5. But, for Donald J. Trump that was a bridge too far.
6. It is what it is.

Left sucks ass.

Rumpian Butthurt? :laughing0301: I had that a couple weeks ago morning after our neighborhood chili feed!

Left sucks ass.

Rumpian Butthurt? :laughing0301: I had that a couple weeks ago morning after our neighborhood chili feed!

Amazingly, they have the exact same smell.

The media was full on behind Hillary and she still lost.

Why do you need someone to blame? Get better candidates.

The media can't guarantee a win.

But they sure can influence what people do.

A few votes in the right places and ...viola.

How did they influence your vote?

Not at all.

I can, however, point to three or four people who changed their minds from Trump to Biden based on false reporting.

I got through two pages of this thread and, forgive me, I just didn't have the endurance to do another 16.

So, if what I post next has already been posted by a perceptive insightful contributor here, well, I apologize. I am not trying to ride your coattails, or step on your applause line.

So, with that said, here is my mere opinion on Trump and his failure to win in 2020:

1. He could have.
2. Very easily.
3. All he needed to do was go on the telly and convey sincerity, empathy, understanding. And tell America that: "We are going through a really rough patch now. As is the whole world. But, because America is an exceptional population of resourceful people, with world leading medical education and infrastructure, and a citizenry with a long long pedigree of 'can-do' enterprise, we Americans will get through this. But, in the meantime, practice common sense, wear your mask where appropriate, use hand sanitizers often, maintain safe distances, get inoculated as soon as possible, and support your local businesses as much as you can. We will get through this and will come out the other side better and stronger. So join me in praying for our beloved dead and their families. God bless America. Thank you."
4. If he woulda gone on the telly and said just that simple paragraph....he woulda won. IMHO
5. But, for Donald J. Trump that was a bridge too far.
6. It is what it is.
The election was "fortified" long before Trump had any chance of re-election.

Here's a list of what PROGs have taught us in this thread so far.

A. Even if MSM & education supported conservatives instead of the left, and they reported on Biden, PROGS feel Trump would have lost anyway.

B. PROGS are unable to defend the accusations about Biden in the OP.

C. Trump fucked up on the economy in PROG. Doesn't matter that States run States & cities run cities, doesn't matter all comparable economies crashed the same, and it doesn't matter the GDP increased by approx. 35% Trump's last 3rd Qtr. What matters are PROG feelings, we'll just have to take their word that Trump fucked up.

D. Trump fucked up COVID in PROG. All other countries as well I suppose, it's just their feelings, so it's all Trump's fault. A competent POTUS would have done better, such as Biden who has done ???? while cases rise coming out of flu season.

E. The riots were Trump's fault in PROG. It doesn't matter the left instigated all of it, what matter are PROG feelings, we'll just have to take their word that Trump fucked up.

Stop drinking...or sniffing glue. Your delusions are getting worse by the post.

A) Trump lost because he fucked up the response to the virus. End of story.
B) Biden is a career politician. I expect them to lie. Trump has been a liar and a fraud his entire life.
C) Trump promised enormous quarterly GDP. Never delivered. He skates for three years on what Obama left him and then...PFFFT!!
D) Trump didn't care about COVID. He didn't care about actually doing the job he was elected to do. It was easier to just hold pep rallies and tweet....oh and golf.
E) The only "riot" that matters is the one that took place on 1/6/2021. The day a sitting President incited his rabid followers to try and overthrow our government...because he lost...sniff.

I read your list & considered all of it, and here's a list of what PROGs have taught us in this thread so far.

A. Even if MSM & education supported conservatives instead of the left, and they reported on Biden, PROGS feel Trump would have lost anyway.

C. Trump fucked up on the economy in PROG. Doesn't matter that States run States & cities run cities, doesn't matter all comparable economies crashed the same, and it doesn't matter the GDP increased by approx. 35% Trump's last 3rd Qtr. What matters are PROG feelings, we'll just have to take their word that Trump fucked up.

D. Trump fucked up COVID in PROG. All other countries as well I suppose, it's just their feelings, so it's all Trump's fault. A competent POTUS would have done better, such as Biden who has done ???? while cases rise coming out of flu season.

E. The riots were Trump's fault in PROG. It doesn't matter the left instigated all of it, what matters are PROG feelings, we'll just have to take their word that Trump fucked up.

The media was full on behind Hillary and she still lost.

Why do you need someone to blame? Get better candidates.

The media can't guarantee a win.

But they sure can influence what people do.

A few votes in the right places and ...viola.

How did they influence your vote?

Not at all.

I can, however, point to three or four people who changed their minds from Trump to Biden based on false reporting.

Of course you can.

The election was "fortified" long before Trump had any chance of re-election

Fortified?
Indeed, it was.
By Don Trump's incompetency and untrustworthiness.

That's not just my opinion ---tho I do believe it -----but it is the research that his own pollster, Tony Fabrizio, conducted. And, importantly, informed Trump and his enablers. They knew during their 'Stop-the-Steal' campaign why they had lost and it wasn't due to fraud. Yet they persisted.

From Politico back on February 1st:

"Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat
The 27-page report pins Trump's loss on voter perception that he was untrustworthy and disapproval of his pandemic performance."

Left sucks ass.

Trump lost because he sucks

Republicans lost the House in 2018 by a landslide because they suck

Republicans lost the Senate in 2020 because they suck

You will continue losing in the future because you suck

The numbers of conservatives will continue to dwindle with each succeeding generation because they suck

Here's an idea for you

Suck less

Actually nether Spanish flu nor covid-19 is any more lethal than any epidemic like flu.
The problem that gives them such high body counts is that normally after an epidemic spikes, it runs out of easy local hosts, and dies out. But by "flattening the curve", you can prevent the spike, and then the epidemic can stay around essentially, forever. And that is the exact same mistake they made with both Spanish flu and covid-19.
Never try to "flatten the curve".
The result a massively greater death toll in the long run.

Left sucks ass.

Trump lost because he sucks

Republicans lost the House in 2018 by a landslide because they suck

Republicans lost the Senate in 2020 because they suck

You will continue losing in the future because you suck

The numbers of conservatives will continue to dwindle with each succeeding generation because they suck

Here's an idea for you

Suck less

Here's a list of what PROGs have taught us in this thread so far.

E. The riots were Trump's fault in PROG. It doesn't matter the left instigated all of it, what matters are PROG's feelings, we'll just have to take their word that Trump fucked up.

Left sucks ass.

Spend less ti.e worrying about could of, it's over move on to bigger and better things.

Left sucks ass.

The media could have portrayed Trump as the greatest president ever
and his re-election would have been a cake walk.

Forum List

Back