do you think ghosts are black …. or white?

are ghosts black or white?

• Total voters
I'm a Christian and I have never seen a ghost before, but many African Americans have told me they saw ghosts and they always described them as being black. For some reason I never see anything of darkness. I'm shielded; covered by God's hedge of protection.

Strangely those that did tell me they saw black ghosts or a black angels they were living a life of dark sin; they were practicing sins. That was a number of years ago. I have not been able to ask them if they still see black ghosts/angels since now they may be too old to do a lot of young sins.

If ghosts are remnants of the life, then they would show racial characteristics.

If they are actual spirits, they would not.

My first real experience I had the benefit of it also being witnessed by my mother, and, believe it or not - our dog.
I was 16 years old, I had just gotten off my job at Captain D's. My parents were lying in bed with probably the Tonight Show on. The door was open so I stepped in and sat at the end of their bed and was telling them something, I don't remember of course.
All at the same time, I felt a human hand on my shoulder, it gave a slight squeeze as you would giving assurance.
My mother sat straight up in bed, gasped and placed her hands over her mouth. Our small dog just stared and whined. I turned around and directly behind me was a dark apparition. The moment I saw it, it moved across the room and out the door. One thing I specifically remember, is they had a clock radio on their dresser. The old lit up kind where the numbers flipped over. Popular in the late 70s-80s. I could still see it, but dimly.

It absolutely happened. Was it a spirit of a human, I do not know. An angel? I do not know.
But I believe it was benevolent. Otherwise, why the affectionate light squeeze of my shoulder.
This would have been 1981.

Last edited:
My first real experience I had the benefit of it also being witnessed by my mother, and, believe it or not - our dog.
I was 16 years old, I had just gotten off my job at Captain D's. My parents were lying in bed with probably the Tonight Show on. The door was open so I stepped in and sat at the end of their bed and was telling them something, I don't remember of course.
All at the same time, I felt a human hand on my shoulder, it gave a slight squeeze as you would giving assurance.
My mother sat straight up in bed, gasped and placed her hands over her mouth. Our small dog just stared and whined. I turned around and directly behind me was a dark apparition. The moment I saw it, it moved across the room and out the door. One thing I specifically remember, is they had a clock radio on their dresser. The old lit up kind where the numbers flipped over. Popular in the late 70s-80s. I could still see it, but dimly.

It absolutely happened. Was it a spirit of a human, I do not know. An angel? I do not know.
But I believe it was benevolent. Otherwise, why the affectionate light squeeze of my shoulder.
This would have been 1981.

IMPESSIVE,!

I'm a Christian and I have never seen a ghost before, but many African Americans have told me they saw ghosts and they always described them as being black.
I wonder if any of them have black halloween ghost costumes. The typical color is white, of course, but I wonder if anyone has made others. A black ghost outfit would be cool, but they you might as well be the grim reaper.

I think they are shape shifters, but the ones that are happiest have 72 virgins.

ghost.jpg

but many African Americans have told me they saw ghosts and they always described them as being black
They're probably talking about "shadowmen." Yes, they are black. Pure black. Not African American black

I've had experience with this being:

Another kind of shadow person encounter—a close encounter of the second kind, to borrow J. Allen Hynek's UFO classification system—is rarer and more compelling. The witness sees the shadow entity for an extended period, not merely a passing glance. It could be for a half minute, a few minutes or even more. The witness can often also detect human-like movement: the raising of an arm, the turn of a head, or walking. The witness gets a pretty good look at the thing and is able to describe it in some detail. Very often, these detailed descriptions compel the witness to ascribe an intelligence to the specter. It's not just a shadow, it seems to be an entity that moves and even reacts with purpose

Forum List

Back