Do You Talk To Yourself?

I talked to myself only before and after sex..... What in the world is she doing? great body, awesome, darn that was good, that was awful, that took too long. Okay how am I going to end this.... I need to go home to my wife.

Another honest man - why can't all men be honest like this???

I talked to myself only before and after sex..... What in the world is she doing? great body, awesome, darn that was good, that was awful, that took too long. Okay how am I going to end this.... I need to go home to my wife.

Mine are - why doesn't he just tell me what he likes? what he thinks I look good in? how I can improve my body? I told him he can go elsewhere if he doesn't like it, why doesn't he take me up on it?

BTW, how long is too long?

Mine are - why doesn't he just tell me what he likes? what he thinks I look good in? how I can improve my body? I told him he can go elsewhere if he doesn't like it, why doesn't he take me up on it?

Between 5 to 8 minutes or 10 minutes.

Oh we would be a great couple. I like it fast and furious.

I always like to communicate what she likes and what I like. Too fast and too quick is sweet but sometimes I like it a little longer to reach multiple O for her.

I always like to communicate what she likes and what I like. Too fast and too quick is sweet but sometimes I like it a little longer to reach multiple O for her.

yeah well maybe we would not make such a great sex partnership.

I like it spontaneous and wild. No talk. Just wild unbridled passion.

My husband does it all the time.

I do it occasionally, like if I mess up on something I'll say what an idiot I am out loud
Or tell my pots/pans to be quiet when I'm fumbling around with them

No...there are so many voices in my head talking to each other I can't get a word in edgewise.....

Maybe those dead soul that are killed by guns? Just sayin.

Hmmmm....8,124 gun murders in 2014, the majority of them committed by career criminals against other career criminals........according to FBI table 8,2014

No...they would be drowned out by the 1,500,000 living Americans who are alive and safe each year because they used a gun to stop a violent criminal attack....

8,124 majority criminals murdered by each other... vs. 1,500,000 normal people alive...

I think the 1,500,000 people who are still alive drown out the voices of the dead criminals.....

So.....you plastic doll talks back to you....strange.....

There is nothing wrong with talking to yourself. It's when you begin to answer yourself too that you may have a problem.

Forum List

Back