Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

Do You Support The Possible Coming Wars With Iran & Syria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we truly went to war with most countries of this world, we could annhialate them in a day or two.

In order to avoid civilian deaths and too many Muslims dying, the US would have to do things the PC way and subject too many young Americans to danger. I used to seek out any op that got me into the action. Now that my son has taken over the watch, I am more inclined to wait and try to fix things with diplomacy. So ef the Middle East, let them figure out their own problems.

There wont be a war with either Iran or Syria

Unless we elect Republicans

I wish I could be certain of that. The republicans certainly talk about it more. But bravado is different than will. Obama's willingness to keep the war machine running seems as solid as Bush. I have to give him some credit for getting us out of Iraq though. Didn't really think that would happen.

You can see the Republican saber rattling on Iran already. They are already convinced that not only does Iran have nukes (within weeks!) but they are ready to attack us!

Where have we seen this before?

Last edited by a moderator:
When everyone ignored Hitler.

OHhhhhhhhhhh..........Hitler analogy

I'm scared. We better preemptively attack. Just to be sure

You asked, I answered. I fail to see the problem. We could use Clinton ignoring multiple attacks on us if you like. It really matters not as with most insane cultures and countries we get drawn in. I would rather send over a couple stealth bombers and level Irans nuclear facilities than to wait for them to hit first. Save American lives and all that jazz.

Or else we could plant computer viruses that fuck up their nuclear reactors

OHhhhhhhhhhh..........Hitler analogy

I'm scared. We better preemptively attack. Just to be sure

You asked, I answered. I fail to see the problem. We could use Clinton ignoring multiple attacks on us if you like. It really matters not as with most insane cultures and countries we get drawn in. I would rather send over a couple stealth bombers and level Irans nuclear facilities than to wait for them to hit first. Save American lives and all that jazz.

Or else we could plant computer viruses that fuck up their nuclear reactors

Either us or Israel already did that. It buys time, not a solution. Eventually we are going to have to decide to stop them or ignore them.

It looks like we're headed in that direction. What do you think?

Yes. We have the opportunity to clean out the Middle East and make it something better. Who wouldn't want that?
Iraq was a dictatorial state with a 20 year history of state sponsored terrorism. they launched two wars against neighbors and gassed their own people. Now they are a US-leaning democratic state with human rights.
Why wouldn't we want to do that everywhere else in the ME? The narco-libtard weenies whine about "non-intervention" meaning they don't give a shit about anyone else. That would be fine if we were an insignificant 3rd rate country on the backside of nowhere. But we're not. We are the sole superpower.

Since we are speaking in simplistic generalities my answer is no. My actual answer is that we should react in a responsible and measured manner to aggression against our allies and interests with a constant eye towards minimal loss of life.

100% endorsed. Not forgetting that America and her allies should be addressing their respective home fronts, not traipsing all the way to the Middle East (again) to get bogged-down in another war.

Yes. We have the opportunity to clean out the Middle East and make it something better. Who wouldn't want that?
Iraq was a dictatorial state with a 20 year history of state sponsored terrorism. they launched two wars against neighbors and gassed their own people. Now they are a US-leaning democratic state with human rights.
Why wouldn't we want to do that everywhere else in the ME? The narco-libtard weenies whine about "non-intervention" meaning they don't give a shit about anyone else. That would be fine if we were an insignificant 3rd rate country on the backside of nowhere. But we're not. We are the sole superpower.

I would even bet that if we invaded Iran they would treat us as liberators

bush sold him the gas...the country they invaded was Iran..who you now call to invade...hypocrite

bush sold him the gas...the country they invaded was Iran..who you now call to invade...hypocrite
You're a fucktard. Got your wookie suit?

Typical Zionist rhetoric. Honestly, you'll have to forgive my assumptions, but I suspect your loyalty to Israel's clouding your judgement.

Typical Zionist rhetoric. Honestly, you'll have to forgive my assumptions, but I suspect your loyalty to Israel's clouding your judgement.

I'm sorry but I assume you're a moron.

I'm sorry but I assume you're a moron.

You assumed wrong. But tell me, transparency notwithstanding, why else are you so eager to engage in yet another war in the Middle East?

You're a fucktard. Got your wookie suit?

so this is your flailing attempt at a rebuttal of the facts ?

if we attack Iran you can pretty much count on a dirty bomb going off in New york

That will happen regardless. The question is are we going to allow Iran to deliver this weapon into the hands of a terrorist? If they get the technology to make it it will happen.

NO!
Where are we going to get the money from? How will this impact the economy? Is it worth it?
We tolerated Stalin having the bomb... we have to tolerate Iran and treat them as North Korea

Forum List

Back