Do you support Hamas?

Despite everything the Palestinians ever done, it all can be solved but not in the current situation when Hamas/Fatah is on top.

You're video starts off by saying...

"...they took their guns to the streets and after 8 days of fighting,
took control in what was in essence, a coup d'etat."

...I stopped watching after that. A video that starts off with a lie as big as that one, is obviously a propaganda video.

Hamas didn't take control by force, they were elected in a fair and democratic election.

Hamas Sweeps Palestinian Elections, Complicating Peace Efforts in Mideast
Washington Post Foreign Service
Friday, January 27, 2006

RAMALLAH, West Bank, Jan. 26 -- The radical Islamic movement Hamas won a large majority in the new Palestinian parliament, according to official election results announced Thursday, trouncing the governing Fatah party in a contest that could dramatically reshape the Palestinians' relations with Israel and the rest of the world.

In Wednesday's voting, Hamas claimed 76 of the 132 parliamentary seats, giving the party at war with Israel the right to form the next cabinet under the Palestinian Authority's president, Mahmoud Abbas, the leader of Fatah.
And for the record, I don't support Hamas (nor do I support Israel), what I do support, is the truth.

...I stopped watching after that. A video that starts off with a lie as big as that one, is obviously a propaganda video.

Hamas didn't take control by force, they were elected in a fair and democratic election.

Friday, January 27, 2006

RAMALLAH, West Bank, Jan. 26 -- The radical Islamic movement Hamas won a large majority in the new Palestinian parliament, according to official election results announced Thursday, trouncing the governing Fatah party in a contest that could dramatically reshape the Palestinians' relations with Israel and the rest of the world.

In Wednesday's voting, Hamas claimed 76 of the 132 parliamentary seats, giving the party at war with Israel the right to form the next cabinet under the Palestinian Authority's president, Mahmoud Abbas, the leader of Fatah.
And for the record, I don't support Hamas (nor do I support Israel), what I do support, is the truth.

They might have been elected in a fair and democratic election but Fatah didn't agree, did they?

August 14th, 2007
Gaza E.R.
Fatah vs. Hamas
Fatah vs. Hamas

The divisions between the two main Palestinian political factions, Fatah and Hamas, are not religious – as nearly all Palestinian Muslims are from the Sunni branch of Islam – but rather ideological differences in objectives, governance, and relations with Israel. Tensions between Fatah and Hamas began to rise in 2005 after the death of the charismatic leader Yasser Arafat. After Hamas’s parliamentary election victory in January 2006, relations were marked by sporadic factional fighting and several assassinations of both Hamas and Fatah leaders. The conflict grew more intense after the two parties repeatedly failed to reach a deal to share government power, escalating in June 2007 into an outright civil war. As of August 2007, the Palestinian Territories are split into a Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip and a Fatah-dominated West Bank.

Gaza E.R. Fatah vs. Hamas Wide Angle PBS

Friday, January 27, 2006

They might have been elected in a fair and democratic election but Fatah didn't agree, did they?

August 14th, 2007
Gaza E.R.
Fatah vs. Hamas
Fatah vs. Hamas

The divisions between the two main Palestinian political factions, Fatah and Hamas, are not religious – as nearly all Palestinian Muslims are from the Sunni branch of Islam – but rather ideological differences in objectives, governance, and relations with Israel. Tensions between Fatah and Hamas began to rise in 2005 after the death of the charismatic leader Yasser Arafat. After Hamas’s parliamentary election victory in January 2006, relations were marked by sporadic factional fighting and several assassinations of both Hamas and Fatah leaders. The conflict grew more intense after the two parties repeatedly failed to reach a deal to share government power, escalating in June 2007 into an outright civil war. As of August 2007, the Palestinian Territories are split into a Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip and a Fatah-dominated West Bank.

Gaza E.R. Fatah vs. Hamas Wide Angle PBS

Typical MSM load of crap.

American Sabotage of Palestinian Democracy

I don't support Hamas, and could never support any group that utilises terror.

I doubt anyone on this board does - despite hourly accusations from some of the weaker and ostensibly pro-Israeli posters here.

Terrible video, though - as 90% of the garbage on youtube is. It amazes me that people still get conned by that nonsense.

Friday, January 27, 2006

"Hamas didn't take control by force, they were elected in a fair and democratic election."

behind the scenes - underneath it all - they're (hamass) STILL lowlife, muslim terrorists. They associate with terrorists, they commit acts of terrorism. they dig tunnels..

brainwash people into blowing themselves up.... Being elected in some [weirdo/disturbing/corrupted/chaotic/disorganized/brrrrrr...) muslim 'election system' only goes to show their cave-like, barbaric mentality. there is NO chance of peace with terrorists "being elected & in charge. The 'average-palestinian' - they're blatant 'terrorist' supporters in the first place just by 'lol' voting for them in this [bwaahaha] "fair and democratic election." HaHaHa, democratic.........fair............eeeeeeeLoLection.

"Hamas didn't take control by force..." stfu, you glaring, 'terrorist supporter.' you should be asShamed.

Friday, January 27, 2006

"Hamas didn't take control by force, they were elected in a fair and democratic election."

behind the scenes - underneath it all - they're (hamass) STILL lowlife, muslim terrorists. They associate with terrorists, they commit acts of terrorism. they dig tunnels..

brainwash people into blowing themselves up.... Being elected in some [weirdo/disturbing/corrupted/chaotic/disorganized/brrrrrr...) muslim 'election system' only goes to show their cave-like, barbaric mentality. there is NO chance of peace with terrorists "being elected & in charge. The 'average-palestinian' - they're blatant 'terrorist' supporters in the first place just by 'lol' voting for them in this [bwaahaha] "fair and democratic election." HaHaHa, democratic.........fair............eeeeeeeLoLection.

"Hamas didn't take control by force..." stfu, you glaring, 'terrorist supporter.' you should be asShamed.

:udaman:

I don't support Hamas, and could never support any group that utilises terror.

I doubt anyone on this board does - despite hourly accusations from some of the weaker and ostensibly pro-Israeli posters here.

Terrible video, though - as 90% of the garbage on youtube is. It amazes me that people still get conned by that nonsense.
You might want to ask few of the bold Team Palestine posters here..I also would like to inform you that another rocket was shot on Israel today and I don't want to elaborate about further suspicious events but the point is this people are in control there, what can you possibly suggest we do?
This is the time because we all know very well this is not the last escalation and later it might be a little bit too late for that.

What great power does Hamas have that would cause Israel to have this obsession?

I am as anti Hamas as I am anti Zionism...

Extremism, from either side, will not led to a peaceful solution.

Never seen you post anything anti Hamas. It's always whining about Israel.

Plus you call yourself "anti Zionist" and refuse to define what Zionism is.

In other words you aren't doing a good job of hiding your anti-semitism.

Never seen you post anything anti Hamas. It's always whining about Israel.

Plus you call yourself "anti Zionist" and refuse to define what Zionism is.

In other words you aren't doing a good job of hiding your anti-semitism.

Gosh you are like a child who has lost his sweets!

Had you BOTHERED to read ANY of my posts you would see that I have NEVER supported Hamas AND have stated such...

You either can't read or be bothered to read you have failed to see how I define Zionism...

Because I am anti Hamas does not make me anti Palestinian

Because I am anti Zionism does not make me anti Jewish

Forum List

Back