Do You Really Think What Donald Trump Says Sounds Sane?

I don't fault you for attempting to explain away the primaries.

In 1988, the Democrats drew vastly more people to their primaries.

So, what did you think of the administration of President Dukakis?

What, you mean he lost? How can that be?

Oh, that's right. The Republican primaries that year were a snoozer, so few showed up.

Has absolutely zero to do with this election.

You all know this guy wants a monument for/to himself. Aint gonna happen. Oh yeah he will build one for himself and pay for it too.

He sounds as if he has some sort of neurological disorder that makes him repeat the subject a few times before pontificating on it.

Here is a quote and you can see it for yourself. Its a shame but it looks like an early onset of a larger problem that is going to get worse and worse.

"I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists," he said. "So I don't know. I don't know -- did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Duke; I know nothing about white supremacists."

That is too bad for him and his family of that is the case. I hope it isn't.

Yes, he should bark like a dog and then you would like him.

FB_IMG_1456976752309.jpg

The good thing is that most Republicans have now given up the pretense that they've ever cared about conservative issues. Trump takes the opposite position on most of those issues, and they love him.

It's for the best, as conservatives never could pull off that charade. It was always clear they just wanted an authoritarian strongman to go all brownshirt on their perceived enemies, and they've got that with Trump.
True.

Giving license to the authoritarianism common to most republicans.

Yes, 20,000 of the ignorant and uneducated in Mass. went and changed their registration from Democrat to Republican to vote for Trump. Suck it up.

Other Republicans here say that's a liberal plot to stop Trump. You should get together with them and settle on a single unified stupid conspiracy theory.

Other myths to debunk ...

"Republican primary turnouts are bigger, so Republicans will win"

Um, no. Primary turnout has never had any correlation to general election turnout. Hillary is winning easily, the candidates are acting like adults, so the Democratic primary is boring.

"Trump is self-financed!"

No, he's not. He's spending from campaign contributions, just like the others. That would be why he has the "donate" buttons on his web page.
It's past time for you to fucking wake up.
Hillary is in huge trouble with the DEM voter turnout problem. It's not going away. It's getting worse.
You want 'myth?'. The biggest myyth is that Sander's supporters are going to vote for Hillary. Anything is farther from the truth.
Read this asshole. Then try to put your usual bullshit spin on it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-voter-turnout.html?_r=0
The fucking game is over for the DEMs.
Throw 2016 in file 13 and try to find a decent honest trustworthy candidate next time.
Maybe Webb Hubble's daughter next time.

Forum List

Back