Do You Prefer Being Around Men Or Women

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
I prefer being around men, because with few exceptions, they are not in competition with me and are receptive to my type of humor and personality...:lol:

You? Any preference, if given only one choice.

I end up with male friends because I have no interests in shoes, clothes and the like.

I prefer being around men, because with few exceptions, they are not in competition with me and are receptive to my type of humor and personality...:lol:You? Any preference, if given only one choice.
Ah but they are in competition which each other though, to get in your pants! Unless the man is a homosexual, he is thinking of ways to maneuver his way in there, or at least he's fantasizing about how it would be. Guaranteed. It's how we're wired.

I don't have any females friends and I don't want any either for the above mentioned reason. The only wimmen I talk to about personal, touchy feely stuff are my wife and female relatives.

Wimmen have asked my opinion about their own personal problems, they wanted a mans perspective, but I've never reciprocated.

At work - definitely men. They don't whine about minutia or talk about poopy diapers.

At home - I love my girlfriends. They are smart and funny and easy. (Not that way pervs lol)

Marriage is work. Teenagers are work. Work is work. Friendships should be fun.

I prefer being around men, because with few exceptions, they are not in competition with me and are receptive to my type of humor and personality...:lol:You? Any preference, if given only one choice.
Ah but they are in competition which each other though, to get in your pants! Unless the man is a homosexual, he is thinking of ways to maneuver his way in there, or at least he's fantasizing about how it would be. Guaranteed. It's how we're wired.

This is true...

"Ah but they are in competition which each other though, to get in your pants! Unless the man is a homosexual, he is thinking of ways to maneuver his way in there, or at least he's fantasizing about how it would be. Guaranteed. It's how we're wired."

I like all that about men.....:) The means they use to enjoy my company matters not to me....only the end results.

I had a bad relationship with my mother, so naturally, I hate women and prefer the company of men. :tongue:

I like to be around people I get along with, gender makes no difference.

At work - definitely men. They don't whine about minutia or talk about poopy diapers.
At home - I love my girlfriends. They are smart and funny and easy. (Not that way pervs lol)

Marriage is work. Teenagers are work. Work is work. Friendships should be fun.

Not entirely true...:lol: Tha Malcontent is tryin to tell me a story about poopy diapers over on "The List" right now.:eek:

Men.

Too many women hit on me when they realize that I know how to properly use sex toys.

Lol, well give me the man who knows well how to use his own natural abilities, as the need for toys, becomes a negation...:)

Due to the nature of my career, most of my colleagues are usually men. What matters are their characters and personalities - not their gender, and some have become good friends. But I do enjoy having some other gals on the team to balance out the testosterone. I also make an effort to network and mentor with the women junior to me to help them develop in their careers.

Outside of work, I love hanging out with my girlfriends and my sisters. It's a bit tribal - with a lot of animated conversation ranging from tears to laughter in a shared "safe" space.

Men.

Too many women hit on me when they realize that I know how to properly use sex toys.

Lol, well give me the man who knows well how to use his own natural abilities, as the need for toys, becomes a negation...:)

....but the combination of the two, when used sparingly, is a reality changer......

True, but I prefer reality au naturel. The pillow can only take the highest octave of screaming and the man who really knows what he is doing can effectively promote that using his own tools..:eusa_drool:

*Been there*

Last edited:
Usually men, for their sense of humor. Even in the teaching profession, I'd rather approach the janitors and bus drivers because they have fun conversations and laugh a lot. Too often the other teachers and secretaries are gossiping. When I do come across a woman who clicks with my warped sense of humor, it's awesome.

Forum List

Back