Do you pray for the peace of Jerusalem?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
'God' could really be cajoled by the repetition of certain words? Doesn't that seem like voodoo?
No. Prayer to God is not of repetition and has nothing to do with voodoo. Voodoo is of the occult and is forbidden by God. We are to have nothing to do with the occult.

So there is this other 'real' thing,voodoo, that your 'real' god forbids?
Do you believe Mohammad went to heaven on a flying horse?

Absolutely I do. Mainly because peace in Jerusalem, means that the Lord has returned. The Bible says there will not be peace, until he returns. And I so want him to return. Soon Lord. Amen.

Absolutely I do. Mainly because peace in Jerusalem, means that the Lord has returned. The Bible says there will not be peace, until he returns. And I so want him to return. Soon Lord. Amen.

See Jeremiah even Andylusion says:
"There will not be peace, until HaShev(return).
And I so want HaShev( return)."

'God' isn't sure what to do and is waiting for someone to convince 'God'?

The problem is that all nations clamour for a PIECE of Jerusalem not the PEACE of Jerusalem...There will be no PEACE in Jerusalem until they RETURN to the original concepts as taught in the Jewish scriptures and loose their PRIDE and Humble themselves to be taught properly and accept those teachings and get rid of their false teachings..... In the meantime The people in Israel will carry on and thrive which seems to bother everyone ESP the UN.. Yup it is good entertainment watching all the condemnation thrown Israels way day after day.. The nations still have their little scapegoat to blame all their woes on but this time their scapegoat laughs and snickers at them and the nations just can't stand it.. It really is good entertainment better then any movie or tv show...

No, that's not it. When a teacher in school is teaching math, and a student is having a difficult time with it.... does the teacher just walk over and do everything for the student?

No. Does the teacher not know what to do? No, they know what to do (if they are a private school teacher at least).

When does the teacher come and help? When the students asks for help. Then the teacher comes and helps guide the student.

G-d responds to his people. It isn't that he is somehow confused about the next step. Only that he has determined to give us free-will. He's not going to come and impose himself on you. He'll help, when you are openly and honestly asking for direction.

Now as it directly relates to this specific discussion, it's even more clear that G-d isn't confused about what to do, because he specifically told his people to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

The point is that this is G-d's will. Thus praying for this, is the same as praying that G-d's will is done on Earth. The very act of praying this, is showing our faith and loyalty to our G-d.

Pretty simple stuff really.

The problem is that all nations clamour for a PIECE of Jerusalem not the PEACE of Jerusalem...There will be no PEACE in Jerusalem until they RETURN to the original concepts as taught in the Jewish scriptures and loose their PRIDE and Humble themselves to be taught properly and accept those teachings and get rid of their false teachings..... In the meantime The people in Israel will carry on and thrive which seems to bother everyone ESP the UN.. Yup it is good entertainment watching all the condemnation thrown Israels way day after day.. The nations still have their little scapegoat to blame all their woes on but this time their scapegoat laughs and snickers at them and the nations just can't stand it.. It really is good entertainment better then any movie or tv show...

If they are thriving why do they need America's 3.8 billion a year, and why are the females in the IDF prostituting themselves for money?

Only the Palestinians, Jordan and Israel want Jerusalem.

No, that's not it. When a teacher in school is teaching math, and a student is having a difficult time with it.... does the teacher just walk over and do everything for the student?

No. Does the teacher not know what to do? No, they know what to do (if they are a private school teacher at least).

When does the teacher come and help? When the students asks for help. Then the teacher comes and helps guide the student.

G-d responds to his people. It isn't that he is somehow confused about the next step. Only that he has determined to give us free-will. He's not going to come and impose himself on you. He'll help, when you are openly and honestly asking for direction.

Now as it directly relates to this specific discussion, it's even more clear that G-d isn't confused about what to do, because he specifically told his people to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

The point is that this is G-d's will. Thus praying for this, is the same as praying that G-d's will is done on Earth. The very act of praying this, is showing our faith and loyalty to our G-d.

Apparently God said you got your weapons, do your own dirty work.

Praying that the will of 'God' be done is really praying to be content with what happens. That is not for 'God'; it is being humble and attempting to receive rather than project. It is for our own higher happiness. Being in tune with the universe is allowing for what we do not understand to reveal itself. Only 'God' could understand what 'God' is.

Not that you deserve an answer Penelope because you are such a vile person but the money that Israel receives is a pittance to what they should of had if they had kept the Sinai that they captured during the 1967 war...The oil fields in the Sinai produced at the time around 2 billion in revenue for Israel at less then 10 dollars a barrel.. If they had kept those fields Israel would have conservatedly received in excess of 50 Billion a year...The money the US gives Israel is a pittance to what Israel could have had further the United States and its western partners and companies derived great value in the cold peace between Israel and Egypt in the ability to move cargo and troops and other values through the reopened Suez Canal...The United States got many other uncounted values for their money..I wonder why antisemites like you never bring up the fact it costs much more money and coin to the United States to have troops and bases in Germany and Japan then it ever did in Mere money to Israel and let us not forget that Egypt almost receives as much....Much of the money Israel receives is earmarked for Industries in the United States that supply weapons to the Israelis which in turn entice other countries to buy further US products because the prestige of Israel ...Further many weapons the US has have been developed by Israeli companies and are shared with the United States to further strengthen her.. So it is not a one way street and I find your comments regarding prostetuition offensive but considering the source typical...As for Jerusalem even your Catholic Church wants a piece so your comments are typically bogus and as usual slanted...

Free will is praying as one is instructed to do?

That isn't a logical question. Free will is the choice to do as instructed or not.

When your boss at your job says get to work, and this is what needs done. You can choose to walk off the job, and go home. Or you can choose to do as he says and get to work on what he said to do.

Both are free-will. If I refuse to pray... G-d isn't going to stop me, or force me. Doing as he asks, is a choice. It is free-will.

Sometimes he says do it yourself. Sometimes he does it for you. Sometimes your effort, and G-d's effort work together to accomplish the task.

Sometimes he says do it yourself. Sometimes he does it for you. Sometimes your effort, and G-d's effort work together to accomplish the task.

God gave up on you long ago, obvious, so he then then had men create Christianity, a new and better way.

If they are thriving why do they need America's 3.8 billion a year, and why are the females in the IDF prostituting themselves for money?

I am confident that if we did not support Israel, they would still be fine. In fact, I can almost guarantee that at some point in the future, the US will cut off support for Israel, and they will be attacked, and they will destroy their enemies.

The Bible says as much. So while we are supporting them now, there is no evidence that without our support they wouldn't be able to stand.

As for women prostituting themselves.... why is that a shock? Which country in the world doesn't have women prostituting?

At least their women know they have enough self-worth to charge money. American women give themselves away for free, which shows their self-worth.

Not that you deserve an answer Penelope because you are such a vile person but the money that Israel receives is a pittance to what they should of had if they had kept the Sinai that they captured during the 1967 war...The oil fields in the Sinai produced at the time around 2 billion in revenue for Israel at less then 10 dollars a barrel.. If they had kept those fields Israel would have conservatedly received in excess of 50 Billion a year...The money the US gives Israel is a pittance to what Israel could have had further the United States and its western partners and companies derived great value in the cold peace between Israel and Egypt in the ability to move cargo and troops and other values through the reopened Suez Canal...The United States got many other uncounted values for their money..I wonder why antisemites like you never bring up the fact it costs much more money and coin to the United States to have troops and bases in Germany and Japan then it ever did in Mere money to Israel and let us not forget that Egypt almost receives as much....Much of the money Israel receives is earmarked for Industries in the United States that supply weapons to the Israelis which in turn entice other countries to buy further US products because the prestige of Israel ...Further many weapons the US has have been developed by Israeli companies and are shared with the United States to further strengthen her.. So it is not a one way street and I find your comments regarding prostetuition offensive but considering the source typical...As for Jerusalem even your Catholic Church wants a piece so your comments are typically bogus and as usual slanted...

Buy your own weapons with your own money, leeches. No we get nothing from Israel , but headaches, and wars with Iraq and now Syria , and Levy started the Libya one and we had to help. You and SA are nooses on the US, we'd be better off without either of you. Oh yes we have to pay Egypt to keep them from fighting with Israel, and also Jordan. We would be better off not be so close to Israel, but then again you got nukes that can reach anywhere , even the US.

Really prostitution offensive, talk to the newspaper JPost. what do you think I just make crap up.

IDF soldiers in the dangerous cycle of prostitution

I am confident that if we did not support Israel, they would still be fine. In fact, I can almost guarantee that at some point in the future, the US will cut off support for Israel, and they will be attacked, and they will destroy their enemies.

The Bible says as much. So while we are supporting them now, there is no evidence that without our support they wouldn't be able to stand.

As for women prostituting themselves.... why is that a shock? Which country in the world doesn't have women prostituting?

At least their women know they have enough self-worth to charge money. American women give themselves away for free, which shows their self-worth.

Your IDF soldiers are prostitutes to make ends meet.

Now about your God, he is so temperamental you can even write his name or speak, why , because as you know , your OT talked about the endless adultery you jews had with other Gods worshipping them and that is why God decided that men would create a new religion , Christianity, new and improved. You were too adulterous, and God said enough is enough.

Reread Eze 16, that is how low you became. I really don't go by the bible as historical, but one can certainty pick up the cultural trends in it. It tells more about the people at the time of the writings than God, because as you know, God is unknowable.

So get off your high horse, thinking of yourself as the chosen ones of God, is delusional.

You really are a fool Penelope and I have seen a few in my travels but you take the cake...In my opinion Israel should not take the money from the United States it has cost her dearly in many ways but it is one way the United States is able to control her and have her do its bidding..Israel could have built her own indigenous fighter jets that were better then the US fighter jets but were convinced not to because of a number of reasons... This is true of many things...If Israel was allowed to solve her own problems instead of relying on others they would have been solved long ago it is not in the others sense of needs that Israel should be strong and powerful on her own they would rather have her under their thumb but eventually this will not be the case...Your bringing up of prostituition is nothing more then a side show to take people's eyes off of the topic at hand... I think it is pretty funny that you ended up in a country that almost decided to make Hebrew their national toungue.. Then you would have had to speak the toungue of the people you hate that would have been the funniest joke of them all...

Do I pray for peace no, but I believe there is never a winner in war, praying for a city to have peace is kind of silly, I think you mean you are praying for the jews, and in that case you are asking God to be against the Palestinians.

If one prays for the "Palestinians" ----does that mean you are asking allah
to annihilate DA JOOOOS?

Forum List

Back