Do you Pray for Everyone?

I pray everyday for liberals to get a brain...

I believe we have an illustration for that.

Rosler_hi-768x576.jpg

Just wondering how exclusive your prayer is?
My prayer consists of me asking God what He wants me to do for Him and then not doing it. I know that sounds bad but it used to be, "now God I need you to do this, this, this and this and hop to it." So it's actually an improvement. God's OK with this because He sets the bar according to each person's ability so He sets my bar pretty low. But I get the feeling He's starting to get a little impatient with me. I am hoping this humorous post buys me another couple of months because He really appreciates a good laugh and has a wicked sense of humor.

But seriously I would be very cautious with asking God for anything because He doesn't give it to us the way we think He will. Trust me, you are a lot better off not asking for His help. Did I mention He has a wicked sense of humor.

Sometimes I am tempted to pray for Him to help Taz , Hollie , Fort Fun Indiana , Grumblenuts , alang1216 , BreezeWood , JoeB131 , abu afak and hobelim but even I'm not that mean.

My prayer consists of me asking God what He wants me to do for Him and then not doing it. I know that sounds bad but it used to be, "now God I need you to do this, this, this and this and hop to it." So it's actually an improvement. God's OK with this because He sets the bar according to each person's ability so He sets my bar pretty low. But I get the feeling He's starting to get a little impatient with me. I am hoping this humorous post buys me another couple of months because He really appreciates a good laugh and has a wicked sense of humor.

But seriously I would be very cautious with asking God for anything because He doesn't give it to us the way we think He will. Trust me, you are a lot better off not asking for His help. Did I mention He has a wicked sense of humor.

Sometimes I am tempted to pray for Him to help Taz , Hollie , Fort Fun Indiana , Grumblenuts , alang1216 , BreezeWood , JoeB131 , abu afak and hobelim but even I'm not that mean.

I've been praying that high-end pedos are exposed and any children held in a circle of people that are pedos will feel God's presence and protection and not feel any effect of those predators at all. So I make my prayers more like pleas. Obviously I'm no expert and not a member of any church I just pray. But lately, I've also prayed for our whole world, not just a specific troubling issue that I can't shake.

I've been praying that high-end pedos are exposed and any children held in a circle of people that are pedos will feel God's presence and protection and not feel any effect of those predators at all. So I make my prayers more like pleas. Obviously I'm no expert and not a member of any church I just pray. But lately, I've also prayed for our whole world, not just a specific troubling issue that I can't shake.
Those are great prayers.

I once asked for guidance, whether I should choose between a certain indoor and a certain outdoor activity.

Immediately after that, a bird pooped on my head.

Now, I no longer ask such questions.

My favorite prayer is contemplative prayer where I try to remain in complete silence after asking God's touch to heal, cleanse, and inspire me to to do what I can. I pray that our elected officials might be inspired to do what is best for the country. My silliest prayers are probably offering prayers who have no one to pray for them, offering prayers to God for His own work. I don't know. If we pray for those we love, then it seems only right to pray for God. I suppose I see it kind of like giving Him a hug.

I do thank God for all the people here and to please keep me from the computer when I am cross and cranky. This is a great failing, because when I am cross and cranky, often it is the discussions and interactions here that cheer me up. However, sometimes it is best that I just read! And, there is some awfully good reading here, too.

My favorite prayer is contemplative prayer where I try to remain in complete silence after asking God's touch to heal, cleanse, and inspire me to to do what I can. I pray that our elected officials might be inspired to do what is best for the country. My silliest prayers are probably offering prayers who have no one to pray for them, offering prayers to God for His own work. I don't know. If we pray for those we love, then it seems only right to pray for God. I suppose I see it kind of like giving Him a hug.

I do thank God for all the people here and to please keep me from the computer when I am cross and cranky. This is a great failing, because when I am cross and cranky, often it is the discussions and interactions here that cheer me up. However, sometimes it is best that I just read! And, there is some awfully good reading here, too.
Thank you for your fantastic post. Nicely done.

Forum List

Back