Do you pray daily?

• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I pray, but not every day

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
No, but I practice on the gun range every other day.

I'll be praying that God keeps you safe out there! I've been hearing about "accidents" on gun ranges that have been very disturbing. I believe that is where the American Sniper hero was gunned down by the enemy, Predfan.

I will never turn down a prayer sent my way.
I agree with you, so long as they are praying in the name of Jesus Christ and praying according to the will of God in heaven, not their own will or soulish prayers. I have heard some Christians before pray prayers for people that I had to stop them and tell them that isn't God! (it was witchcraft! "Soulish prayers".. ) Example - God make that person fall in love with me and marry me and drive the other person in their life away. OR God make that person give me their cadillac because I'm claiming it for myself!! (God help us but some people will actually pray such things).

corrie-ten-booms-quotes-7.jpg

Ministry is the fruit of a relationship with God. The deeper the relationship? The greater the fruit!

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what isthe mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Romans 8:26,27

And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Mark 11:25

Psalm 7 King James Version (KJV)

1 O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

2 Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.

3 O Lord my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;

4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy.

5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.

6 Arise, O Lord, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.

7 So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.

8 The Lord shall judge the people: judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.

9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

10 My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.

13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.

14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.

15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

17 I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.

King James Version (KJV)

For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers, but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. And who is it that will harm you if you be followers of that which is good? But if ye suffer for righteousness sake, hare are ye, be not afraid of their terror, nor be troubled, But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason for the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience, that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
1 Peter 3:12-16

Compare Scripture with Scripture. False Doctrines, like false witnesses agree not among themselves.
-William Gurnall

Hey Trinity...next time I make you Chicken Renee remind me to take the chicken foot, a clove of garlic, a sprig of rosemary, and a blood soaked feather...tie them off in butcher's twine and swing it over my head while I jump back and forth over a broom. Apparently I practice witchcraft so we had better figure out what powers I have. :lmao: What an incredible tool. :rofl:
You've got more truth than most of the false preachers on television, Synthaholic. You're right on the mark with what you are saying and God bless you for saying it. Many would not because they are afraid someone "won't like them".... May God deliver us from the opinions of men! Public opinion is highly over rated.
People already don't like me, so I don't worry about that.

How about lonely? Can you handle lonely? That is something else that will come with the territory - later on - if you are going to preach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ (not a false one that appeals to the flesh and itching ears) you can expect to be alone most of the time. Speaking God's truth is not popular - even inside the church. You may have to die for the truth one day. My motto is - it's mind over matter. If you don't mind? It won't matter.

I doubt you will have to die for your faith on an internet message board. But it wouldn't kill you to live for it better everyday
That goes for all Christians, including you.

I preach from the King James Version bible only. I am quoting Scripture and as you have a problem with that Phantom, your trouble is with the Written Word of God. Not me. You see, you deny that there is a hell, you deny the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ taught on hell quite often in the New Testament yet you deny the Gospel of Jesus Christ and attempt to deceive others into believing you are a Believer. You're practicing witchcraft. You will answer to the LORD for that and for denying His Word. Jesus said if you deny Him before men, He will deny you before the Father. If you deny His Word (Jesus is the Word), you are still denying him before men and He is going to deny you before the Father. I do not perceive in my spirit that you know him. You must be born again. Without being born again you cannot understand the things of God. You need Jesus Christ and you need to find a good bible believing church where you can learn the truth of the Bible and attend Bible studies.

I am practicing witchcraft?!?!?!? :lmao: I was about to engage you point by point until I saw that comment. OMG you are a total lunatic! xxxxxxxxxxxxx :rofl: You and David Koresh have a lot in common.

I do not have any idea what David Koresh believed but I can tell you right now that what you believe is not found in the Holy Bible. It's the tenets of witchcraft. There are many witches who do not believe in hell. You're not alone in believing there is no hell and no future judgment for your denying Jesus Christ and attempting to lead others astray and destroy their faith. There is and you will answer for it. Most assuredly. If I didn't warn you I'd be held accountable for it. But I have and therein there's nothing left to say to you. There is no fellowship between light and darkness.

Oh now I am trying to destroy people's faith. :lol: Jeri, the Bible doesn't say anything about hell in Greek and Hebrew. It does in the KJV because it's an English translation of the Greek and Hebrew that preserved the traditions of the Church that were developed in the middle ages.

For example, Mark 9 is translated in the KJV " 43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched" (Mar 9:43, KJV)

The problem is that the word translated into "hell" is the Greek word "ΓEENNAN" or "Gehenna". Gehenna is physical place on Earth known as the Valley of Hinnom. It was just to the south of Jerusalem and it was usually used as the city dump where the trash from the city was burned. The trash was burned day and night...an eternal fire. When you were banished from society, you could either go live in the desert where you would die of exposure, or you could find some shelter in Gehenna.

Gehenna is still there but it's not used as a city dump anymore of course. Here you go....according to Mark 9 here's a couple pictures of "hell". Nice place for a picnic, don't you think?
Jerusalem-11942.jpg

4372786017_f2052e17fb_b.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back