Do you plan to vote on super Thursday to elect Biden to the Senate?

There are 50 states.
/----/ Are you calling Obama a liar? Here is the transcript, with vocal ticks included:
The 57 States Gaffe Was No Joke
"… uh, because, you know, i-i-it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we’ve traveled … uh to every corner of the United States. Uh, I’ve now been in fifty … ss-seven? states. I think one left to go. Uh, one left to go — eh, Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to, even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not, uh, justify it."

There are 50 states.
/----/ Are you calling Obama a liar? Here is the transcript, with vocal ticks included:
"… uh, because, you know, i-i-it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we’ve traveled … uh to every corner of the United States. Uh, I’ve now been in fifty … ss-seven? states. I think one left to go. Uh, one left to go — eh, Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to, even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not, uh, justify it."
https://www.truthorfiction.com/obama-57-states/

There are 50 states.
Obama’s had a slip of the tongue. Not one Conservative poster has yet to agreed with me yet that we have 50 states in the good old USA! They all deflect. Sad! :surprised1:

Last edited:
There are 50 states.
Do you have a point to make?

There are 50 states.
Obama said he campaigned in 57 U.S. states-Truth! & Fiction! - Truth or Fiction?
Obama’s has a slip of the tongue. Not one Conservative poster has yet to agreed with me yet that we have 50 states in the good old USA! They all deflect. Sad! :surprised1:
He LIED. He said he campaigned in all 57 states. In the Trump era th here are no "slips of the tongue " there is either "truth" or "lies."

Obama LIED

Last edited:

Forum List

Back