Hillary Clinton Says Epstein Assassination Was To 'Manage Anxiety'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"One way to calm my nerves after a long day of being the president is with a good, old-fashioned assassination."

upload_2020-3-7_14-16-41.jpeg

"One way to calm my nerves after a long day of being the president is with a good, old-fashioned assassination."

View attachment 310928

It was to protect our pedophile aristocracy, ask Bill, Don, Allan Dershowitz, Bonnie Prince Andy and we are not to know or discover who all else. This is why your "legal" system ushered Ghislaine Maxwell back into the shadows. And the american people just sat and watched it all go down.

Fweedumb.

HILLARY CLINTON SAYS EPSTEIN ASSASSINATION WAS TO ‘MANAGE ANXIETY.’

DslAy6J8

Hillary bemoaned the fact that since she isn't allowed in the White House or situation room for some reason, she no longer has access to handy tools like drones or Treadstone super-soldiers. "Sometimes," she said, "I have to settle for watching that prison assassination scene from Breaking Bad over a bottle of wine! Can you imagine? HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Let it be known that The Babylon Bee proudly supports everything Hillary Clinton does and we are glad she is our president. She is a wonderful leader and we would never do anything to ever upset her in any way. We are also not suicidal.

Forum List

Back