Do you notice the strategy from the "volunteer" Obama supporters

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
It's hit Mitt. He's weird, he's going to bring us back to Reagan (HURRAH!), BLAH BLAH BLAH.

NOTICE what they aren't doing and CAN'T DO?

They can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

When all one side has is desperate attacks, flinging mud desperately, hoping something will stick, and they can't give you any positives for their guy, you see a side that knows they are probably going to lose.

All we need now is Obama to give a malaise speech!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama's Record Setting Presidency

Record number of people in poverty
Record number of people using food stamps
Record number of people unemployed
Record number of people in foreclosure
Record annual deficits
Record debt
First ever credit downgrade (It's a historic Presidency I tell ya!)

I think people should realize its time to stop being a politicial controlled bunch of voters and take a look at what is going so wrong in our lives and country./ its clearly obvious for the past 4 yrs we have sunk to the bottom by this selfserving bunch in washington, and replace them all. Stop being a party controlled one sided voter and think out who might get us out of this rut we are now in. Its the person who can or can't help us, not the party. I'm an independent and i could care less that obama wants to be re elected or even those in congress. I personally think all the career politicians need to be removed and we give someone new a chance to straighten out this mess they have created.

We give you positives every day here. You just choose to ignore them. Try harder.

Are they that hard to find? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, that explains this:

Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?
Mitt Wins So What Does That Say? What's The Message?
Hey, Mitt; ya missed a spot.
Republicans are the problem
Mittens is rewriting history
Why are Republicans desperate to have a billionaire "elite" to run their lives

Just right off the front page of this Politics Board.

That's all you libs do!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think people should realize its time to stop being a politicial controlled bunch of voters and take a look at what is going so wrong in our lives and country./ its clearly obvious for the past 4 yrs we have sunk to the bottom by this selfserving bunch in washington, and replace them all. Stop being a party controlled one sided voter and think out who might get us out of this rut we are now in. Its the person who can or can't help us, not the party. I'm an independent and i could care less that obama wants to be re elected or even those in congress. I personally think all the career politicians need to be removed and we give someone new a chance to straighten out this mess they have created.

Every time, we vote for a third party candidate, we get the guy we do not want.

It's been true since 1860. EVERY TIME a third party candidate has risen to prominence, it splits the vote and lets the other guy YOU DO NOT WANT, win.

It never works.

We give you positives every day here. You just choose to ignore them. Try harder.

That's all you libs do!

You fail. The fact that many people point out the negatives with your guy does not erase the fact that we post positives about our guy. Your OP is shit. Try harder.

Record annual deficits
Record debt

Thanks Bush.

Thanks GOP.

You did it.

Would you rather have millions of people giving small donations, like the Democrats do?

Or a few billionaires giving huge donations like the Republicans do?

I would rather have the government dedicated to helping the largest number of Americans, not the Americans with the largest bank account, like the Republicans want.

That's all you libs do!

You fail. The fact that many people point out the negatives with your guy does not erase the fact that we post positives about our guy. Your OP is shit. Try harder.

Yeah? Give me the Pro-Obama threads off the front page of this board?

I won't hold my breath waiting for you to post them.

I think we see who's posting is sh**!

Record annual deficits
Record debt

Thanks Bush.

Thanks GOP.

You did it.

I wasn't aware Bush was still president!

Would you rather have millions of people giving small donations, like the Democrats do?

Or a few billionaires giving huge donations like the Republicans do?

I would rather have the government dedicated to helping the largest number of Americans, not the Americans with the largest bank account, like the Republicans want.

No billionaires give to Obama?

Big-money donors find their way to Obama’s reelection campaign - The Washington Post

Such a huge fail rdean!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So I'm also waiting for the Obama campaign ads that support his accomplishments during his three and 1/2 years as POTUS. 2 of which included a Democrat house and senate. Could someone please post a link or video of that ad??

Record annual deficits
Record debt

Thanks Bush.

Thanks GOP.

You did it.

Deany, do you not get newspaper in your part of the Psych Ward? Obama's been President since Jan 09 and he had a veto-proof majority in Congress his first 2 years

So I'm also waiting for the Obama campaign ads that support his accomplishments during his three and 1/2 years as POTUS. 2 of which included a Democrat house and senate. Could someone please post a link or video of that ad??

I got one, I posted earlier!

It's an Obama ad, with a mixture of pop-up video and MST3K style riffing that points up the HOWLER lies that are in the ad!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aR1ekUSfyU]Barack Obama, The Road We Really Traveled - YouTube[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ObamaCare

No budget

Hey LoneLaughter!

YOU got that list of positive Obama theads yet? The clock's ticking! :D

Where did rdean and Lone go?

So quickly beaten? Can't deny that's the strategy?

That was easy!

It's hit Mitt. He's weird, he's going to bring us back to Reagan (HURRAH!), BLAH BLAH BLAH.

When all one side has is desperate attacks, flinging mud desperately, hoping something will stick, and they can't give you any positives for their guy, you see a side that knows they are probably going to lose.

They can too, if they first abandon reality. They make things up everyday.

They can too, if they first abandon reality. They make things up everyday.

Yeah, the problem is, they can't do it with a straight face.

Rdean just stated to me in another thread that Romney's donors are all billionaires while Obama gets money from "the little people."

Then I posted a link to story about Obama's big money donors and rdean fell silent.

Too funny!

Forum List

Back