Do you notice the strategy from the "volunteer" Obama supporters

Today, 08:34 AM
Mr. Shaman
This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list.

What a beautiful thing....

And to make it even better... he'll probably respond.

:lol:

Last edited:

Read my lips - if you liked the Bush Administration, you'll love a Romney one!

teapartysamurai has started 50 threads in the last month and a half and not one of them advocates for, promotes, or defends Mitt Romney's policies/plans or in any way represents any argument as to why anyone should vote for Romney.

What's the point of this thread, exactly?

A) I haven't had thread supporting Romney because it wasn't known whether Romney would be our guy until a couple weeks ago.

WHEREAS, you libs KNEW YOU WOULD BE SUPPORTING OBAMA FOR FOUR YEARS!

B) I'm not a paid, er I mean "volunteer" for Romney:

WHEREAS YOU KNOW DARN WELL WHO ONE OF THE "VOLUNTEERS" ON THIS BOARD IS CARBINER! (I think if you will remember that's one of the reasons Hannity finally had enough of you and kicked you!) :eusa_shhh::eusa_whistle:

C) Despite you guys knowing FOUR YEARS who your candidate would be in 2012, (while we have had maybe three weeks), this is all you guys can supply. From off the first page of this very board in the last hour or so:

Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?
Mitt Wins So What Does That Say? What's The Message?
Hey, Mitt; ya missed a spot.
Republicans are the problem
Mittens is rewriting history
Why are Republicans desperate to have a billionaire "elite" to run their lives

NO POSITIVES.

So my point stands, and your point is a BIG FAIL!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In spite of the Republicans, President Obama was able to put enough works in place that we avoided the Second Great Republican Depression.

Pure speculation. No proof we were headed for a great depression. The market dropped due to fear....but never showed signs of crashing.

We now have the beginnings of a Health Care System. Maybe if we add considerable more to it, and make it universal single payer, we can end being the industrial nation that pays twice as much, gets an inferior product, fails to cover all of our citizens, then brags about it.

With a majority in both houses, he BARELY passed a law that is unpopular by a vast majority of Americans.

And then there is the little matter of Bin Laden and the Al Queda. Bush had seven years to do it in. President Obama got it done, and the Al Queda in pretty much in it's death throes.

I dont recall Obama being there when Bin Laden was killed. He had as much a role in finding him as Bush did.

When the GOP finished in 2008, we were losing 750,000 jobs a month, and all the markets were in a nosedive. Now we are gaining 300,000 jobs a month, and the markets are in much better shape. A slow slogging recovery, but a recovery, none the less.

Interesting. We have more Americans due to an increase in population yet despite those numbers, we have less Americans working than we did. You hear of peopple hired, but you dont hear of people fired....sop dont use that "additional" word...becuase it doesnt add up.

Nope. Nothing to run on.

Oh gee, why would we want to go back to Bush?

We only had lower than 5% unemployment and a ROARING economy.

Who would want to go back to that?

If I remember correctly GHW Bush was voted out of office after only 1 term and that GW Bush certainly didn't leave office with "5% unemployment and a ROARING economy."

Would you rather have millions of people giving small donations, like the Democrats do?

Or a few billionaires giving huge donations like the Republicans do?

You forgot???

:eusa_eh:

They're called......

handjob.gif

So I'm also waiting for the Obama campaign ads that support his accomplishments during his three and 1/2 years as POTUS. 2 of which included a Democrat house and senate. Could someone please post a link or video of that ad??
Not a PROB!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs]Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

Obama's Record Setting Presidency

Record number of people in poverty
Record number of people using food stamps
Record number of people unemployed
Record number of people in foreclosure
Record annual deficits
Record debt
First ever credit downgrade (It's a historic Presidency I tell ya!)

Forgot one
Killed Manned Space Flight

If I remember correctly GHW Bush was voted out of office after only 1 term and that GW Bush certainly didn't leave office with "5% unemployment and a ROARING economy."

Well let's examine that!

US Unemployment Rate by Year

2001 4.76
2002 5.78
2003 5.99
2004 5.53
2005 5.08
2006 4.63
2007 4.61
2008 5.76
2009 9.26

http://www.miseryindex.us/urbyyear.asp

unemployment.jpg

Economic Performance of Presidential Administrations

Funny, when did the unemployment rate go up? AFTER OBAMA TOOK OFFICE!

Now let's look at the Deficit!

US Federal Deficit As Percent Of GDP

2001 -1.25
2002 1.48
2003 3.39
2004 3.48
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18
2009 9.91
2010 10.64

US Federal Deficit by Year - Charts Analysis

deficit.jpg

You were saying?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's hit Mitt. He's weird, he's going to bring us back to Reagan (HURRAH!), BLAH BLAH BLAH.

NOTICE what they aren't doing and CAN'T DO?

They can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

When all one side has is desperate attacks, flinging mud desperately, hoping something will stick, and they can't give you any positives for their guy, you see a side that knows they are probably going to lose.

All we need now is Obama to give a malaise speech!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bin Laden is dead.

So there is that.

It's hit Mitt. He's weird, he's going to bring us back to Reagan (HURRAH!), BLAH BLAH BLAH.

When all one side has is desperate attacks, flinging mud desperately, hoping something will stick, and they can't give you any positives for their guy, you see a side that knows they are probably going to lose.

Bin Laden is dead.

So there is that.

Only problem is, Panetta admitted it was the Bush policies that really got him.

Osama bin Laden killed: CIA admits waterboarding yielded vital information - Telegraph

CONFIRMED: CIA Chief Panetta Admits Info From Waterboarding Led US to Osama Bin Laden (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

TeapartySamurai - Didn't the entire U.S. economy collapse in 2007-2008 at the very tail end of the Bush Presidency, leaving the United States in the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, all while we were entangled in two extraordinarily costly wars, and a National Debt in the trillions due to ill-timed tax-cuts? When Bush left office, our country was loosing jobs at a rate of 700,000 per month. 700,000 jobs per month!

So I ask...

Why would you possibly want to go back to that? I know I don't want to. It's going to take us decades to climb out from that mess......

You can't go to war and enact major tax cuts at the same time, it's just fiscally irresponsible.

Last edited:

TeapartySamurai - Didn't the entire U.S. economy collapse in 2007-2008 at the very tail end of the Bush Presidency, leaving the United States in the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, all while we were entangled in two extraordinarily costly wars, and a National Debt in the trillions due to ill-timed tax-cuts?

Why would we want to go back to that? I know I don't want to. It's going to take us decades to climb out from that mess......

You are forgetting the direct role Barney Frank and Chris Dodd had in that, and how Bush tried sevral times to keep it from happening:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzCG80Wz4mg"]Democrats Blocking Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Reform - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo"]Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING - YouTube[/ame]

Plus, the downturn didn't START until Democrats took the Congress in 2007.

Bush did all he could to stop the mess from happening. It was DEMOCRATS who blocked any reform to keep it from happening, and once they took control of Congress WENT FULL TILT toward that abyss.

Unfortunately, voters didn't get that in 2008. Now they are waking up to the disaster they voted for themselves in 2006 and 2008.

I can't wait for November.

Last edited:

TeapartySamurai - Didn't the entire U.S. economy collapse in 2007-2008 at the very tail end of the Bush Presidency, leaving the United States in the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, all while we were entangled in two extraordinarily costly wars, and a National Debt in the trillions due to ill-timed tax-cuts? When Bush left office, our country was loosing jobs at a rate of 700,000 per month. 700,000 jobs per month!

So I ask...

Why would you possibly want to go back to that? I know I don't want to. It's going to take us decades to climb out from that mess......

You can't go to war and enact major tax cuts at the same time, it's just fiscally irresponsible.

Plus you are wrong about "you can't go to war and have tax cuts," blah blah blah.

BUSH DID and his deficit never was above 3% of GDP.

2001 -1.25
2002 1.48
2003 3.39
2004 3.48
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18
2009 9.91
2010 10.64

deficit.jpg

Obama TRIPLED DOWN on that, while pulling out of Iraq!

What you cannot do is TRIPLE DOWN ON GOVERNMENT SPENDING while raising taxes. It takes money out of the economy which cannot be replenished to pay the taxes.

Last edited:

Well let's examine that!

US Unemployment Rate by Year

2001 4.76
2002 5.78
2003 5.99
2004 5.53
2005 5.08
2006 4.63
2007 4.61
2008 5.76
2009 9.26

http://www.miseryindex.us/urbyyear.asp

unemployment.jpg

Funny, when did the unemployment rate go up? AFTER OBAMA TOOK OFFICE!

Now let's look at the Deficit!

2001 -1.25
2002 1.48
2003 3.39
2004 3.48
2005 2.52
2006 1.85
2007 1.14
2008 3.18
2009 9.91
2010 10.64

deficit.jpg

You were saying?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
What "teapartysamurai" conveniently fails to mention is that Barack Obama had the decided disadvantage of inheriting the results of 8 years of George Bush and Republican economic policies.

The graph dramatically demonstrates is that George Bush and the Republicans can never be accused of leaving the American economy in the same good shape that they inherited it from Bill Clinton and the Democrats!

Last edited:

Bin Laden is dead.

So there is that.

Only problem is, Panetta admitted it was the Bush policies that really got him.

Osama bin Laden killed: CIA admits waterboarding yielded vital information - Telegraph

CONFIRMED: CIA Chief Panetta Admits Info From Waterboarding Led US to Osama Bin Laden (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

:lol:

Well of course there are "no accomplishments" if you deliberately ignore them you dishonest hack.

If you want to lie, knock yourself out. Then be surprised when no one is fooled by it.

Forum List

Back