Defusing the dog "issue"?

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
Jimmy Kimmel helped out with the "dog park=lobster tank" joke! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn0Gr1OufcY]President Obama says "A Pitbull Is Delicious" at Whitehouse Correspondents' Dinner 4/28/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Obama ate dog, that's just plain fucking weird

No, he lived in a country where Dog is considered food.

I know that's hard to understand to people who only speak their own langauge and don't have a passport, but there's like, a rest of the world out there.

I thought the dog issue is silly, even when it was just Romney torturing Seamus. (Not that I would hestitate to take a cheap shot, becuase hey, it's Romney. No shot too cheap.)

What Romney did to workers at AmPad, DDi, GS Steel, Damon Medical, Sealy Mattress was a lot worse than anything he did to his stupid dog!

I know that's hard to understand to people who only speak their own langauge and don't have a passport, but there's like, a rest of the world out there.

I thought the dog issue is silly, even when it was just Romney torturing Seamus. (Not that I would hestitate to take a cheap shot, becuase hey, it's Romney. No shot too cheap.)

What Romney did to workers at AmPad, DDi, GS Steel, Damon Medical, Sealy Mattress was a lot worse than anything he did to his stupid dog!

If he grew up in Saudi Arabia would we be hearing about how it's OK to cut the hands off of people accused of stealing?

If he grew up in Saudi Arabia would we be hearing about how it's OK to cut the hands off of people accused of stealing?

I know Americans who think we ought to do that here. Many countries think it's barbaric that we are one of the last countries that has a Death Penalty. Or that we lock up more people than any country in the world.

People in India probably think it's barbaric we eat hamburgers..

Sorry bout that,

1. This puts obamas feet equal to being a dog.
2. Calling humans a dog, isn't a complement.
3. We really do need to dump this President.
4. This should shake the sensibilities of even those libturds who own dogs.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

motivatorf20d30c4366b48f103b2d737b264ad78d2758509.jpg

obama joked about eating dog. Which makes as much sense as Michael Vick joking about torturing dogs.

Don't you mean it makes about as much sense as Mitt Romney joking about torturing dogs?

Well the funny thing is it was High Holy Bishop Willard Mitt Romney that started telling the tale, thinking it was an endearing story.

Obama's book barely gives it a mention..and only serves to show the culture shock of new foods in his new home.

Well if you are Bush..you take over a business opened by the brother of that Country's top terrorist. And you get duped into attacking Iraq..by the same country.

Gotta love those whacky fun loving Saudis.

Bush did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOKGDvijes4]Our Tribute to Bush's Love Affair with the Saudis - YouTube[/ame]

Touching!

obama is one of those people who can do or say vile things, then say it was a joke. Like his retard jokes. Look at the vileness that Bill Maher spews, the excuse is he's a comedian and it's funny. obama calls the secretary of state a drunk, and he's joking. Tack a noose on the white house door and call it a prank. Is anyone going to buy that? Not hardly.

obama is one of those people who can do or say vile things, then say it was a joke. Like his retard jokes. Look at the vileness that Bill Maher spews, the excuse is he's a comedian and it's funny. obama calls the secretary of state a drunk, and he's joking. Tack a noose on the white house door and call it a prank. Is anyone going to buy that? Not hardly.

His loyalists only care that the free gubmint stuff continues to flow to them.

All other concerns are mere distraction.

Forum List

Back