Do You Miss Him Yet?

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube

President Bush literally did so much sh** that if a Democrat did them, you'd be crying in your milk. Anyone that misses Bush is as idiotic as an Obama supporter.

Not to make your head explode, but can you give us 3 examples?

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube

President Bush literally did so much sh** that if a Democrat did them, you'd be crying in your milk. Anyone that misses Bush is as idiotic as an Obama supporter.

Iraq, Recession, Cheney

Iraq, Recession, Cheney
Cheney? Seriously? Dick Cheney was probably one of the best VPs we've ever had in terms of helping his president. Anyone who cites "Cheney" just has mush for brains.

Iraq, Recession, Cheney
Cheney? Seriously? Dick Cheney was probably one of the best VPs we've ever had in terms of helping his president. Anyone who cites "Cheney" just has mush for brains.
Helping his President to start illegal, unnecessary wars; to shred the constitution; to bring about the worst economic disaster in 75 years. Yeah, he did help with all of those.

Iraq, Recession, Cheney
Helping his President to start illegal, unnecessary wars; to shred the constitution; to bring about the worst economic disaster in 75 years. Yeah, he did help with all of those.
No doubt, Bush was il served by his top advisors

Iraq, Recession, Cheney
No doubt, Bush was il served by his top advisors
Havent you gone away yet?

Iraq, Recession, Cheney
blahblahblah.
Your talking points have expired. Time to develop new fantasies. Try that "Bush murdered Pope John Paul II" number.

Personally, I always liked GW and believe he is a good person. Unfortunately he was an awful president and made many very bad decisions. I do not wish to go back to seeing 750,000 Americans being put out of work again.

Personally, I always liked GW and believe he is a good person. Unfortunately he was an awful president and made many very bad decisions. I do not wish to go back to seeing 750,000 Americans being put out of work again.
What do you think you've seen with Obama? Oh yeah, over 90M Americans put out of work.

Iraq, Recession, Cheney
blahblahblah.
Your talking points have expired. Time to develop new fantasies. Try that "Bush murdered Pope John Paul II" number.
No, silly shit like that is the specialty of the nut jobs like you.

Bush suffered from delusions of grandeur

He saw himself leaving office as one of the great presidents . After 9-11, he had his chance. He wanted to reshape the Islamic world into a haven of democracy. His iladvised invasions of two countries sealed his legacy. His botched invasions destabilized a fragile region and led to chaos
He looked at himself as a new Reagan on the economy and pushed through tax cuts even though we were at war. He stood by, like a deer in the headlights as the economy crashed around him

Bush suffered from delusions of grandeur

He saw himself leaving office as one of the great presidents . After 9-11, he had his chance. He wanted to reshape the Islamic world into a haven of democracy. His iladvised invasions of two countries sealed his legacy. His botched invasions destabilized a fragile region and led to chaos
He looked at himself as a new Reagan on the economy and pushed through tax cuts even though we were at war. He stood by, like a deer in the headlights as the economy crashed around him
I heard Bush suffered from profound depression and was suicidal much of his time in office.
Then again I also heard Obama is considering a sex change operation and joining up with a Motown throwback group.
I probably heard this "information" from the same source as you: I pulled it out of my ass.

I think Bush was basically a good guy who received some piss poor advice from those he trusted

His decision making in a crisis was horrendous. One of the reasons he is considered one of our worst presidents

What do you think you've seen with Obama? Oh yeah, over 90M Americans put out of work.
"Put out of work..." You are a fucking moron. The 90 million number you idiots keep talking about is every person over the age of 16 who does not hold a full time job. It includes every single student in high school, college and beyond who is not working. It includes anyone who has retired. It includes Mitt Fucking Romney. Anyone taking a sabbatical; working under the table, in prison, disabled. etc. How do people as stupid as you function in normal society? Who tells you which shoe goes on which foot? Reminds you to wipe and flush?

I think Bush was basically a good guy who received some piss poor advice from those he trusted

His decision making in a crisis was horrendous. One of the reasons he is considered one of our worst presidents
I think Bush was handed a bunch of hard decisions. He did very well on some, less well on others. But overall he made all the right ones.
That's why he's considered one of the best presidents of the last 50 years.
Obama made a bunch of decisions when absolutely forced to and no one else would. Most of what he decided was wrong.
That's why he's considered the worst president since Idi Amin.

"Put out of work..." You are a fucking moron. The 90 million number you idiots keep talking about is every person over the age of 16 who does not hold a full time job. It includes every single student in high school, college and beyond who is not working. It includes anyone who has retired. It includes Mitt Fucking Romney. Anyone taking a sabbatical; working under the table, in prison, disabled. etc. How do people as stupid as you function in normal society? Who tells you which shoe goes on which foot? Reminds you to wipe and flush?
It's a record number of people not working. If the workforce participation rate were the same as it was when Bush left office Obama's UE rate would be over 10% even today.

It's a record number of people not working. If the workforce participation rate were the same as it was when Bush left office Obama's UE rate would be over 10% even today.
Have you bothered to try to find out why that number is up? Why do people leave the job market? Here, educate yourself. Declining Labor Participation Rates

Have you bothered to try to find out why that number is up? Why do people leave the job market? Here, educate yourself. Declining Labor Participation Rates
Yeah factcheck.org is certainly my go-to.
Not.

The lasting legacy of George W Bush will be that he gave us Barack Obama.
The outrage over his Iraq blunder and economic collapse in 2008 ensured not only the election of Obama but a 60 vote majority in the Senate
Without Bush we never could have passed Obamacare.

Forum List

Back