Do You Miss Him Yet?

Miss him?, Sheeee-iiiiit. President Obama is still trying to contain the mess left over after President Bush.

Bush will ensure that a Democrat occupies the Whitehouse for a generation

Do I miss W?

Why would I miss a guy who lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in SEVERAL attacks on SEVERAL diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, tortured prisoners, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, massively expanded the scope and power of the federal government, and laid the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression?

What person in their right mind would miss that guy? Serious question.

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube

If you are speaking of Herbert Walker Bush, I could see you're point.

If you are speaking about the man euphemistically known as W. I would say this: PUT THE CRACK PIPE DOWN!
Agree

Daddy Bush remains a true gentleman

Do I miss W?

Why would I miss a guy who lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in SEVERAL attacks on SEVERAL diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, tortured prisoners, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, massively expanded the scope and power of the federal government, and laid the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression?

This was about George W Bush, not Obama.
Dunce.

Do I miss W?

If I didn't think America was already in serious trouble under George W. Bush (and I did, by the way), what happened at Abu Ghraib with American soldiers being equated with Nazis in the minds of people all over the world was the final straw for me. Then that idiot. Bush, went on TV and with that silly smirk on his face flippantly said that America doesn't torture. I seriously doubt that anyone actually thought that even Bush believed what he was saying. Later on, when it was finally revealed to what extents the Bush administration had gone in order to change the definition of torture with John Yoo's memos etc.

By the way, two days after taking office, President Obama issued an executive order repudiating those memos as a legal justification for torture.

Bush could actually throw a baseball, Obungles tosses one like a limp wrist. Dainty little snowflake he is.

Ever see Bush swing a hammer? Unfortunately, I have. It was one of those photo ops that Rove arranged. I can't remember if it was a Habitat for Humanity project or some kind of disaster recovery, but it was a SORRY display. Bush had this little teeny hammer that wasn't even a framing hammer, and he was choked up on it like a little girl. The only thing he managed to prove is that he'd never swung a hammer before in his life. Any REAL man can tell you that's a red flag which says that the guy has probably never done a day's work in his life.

Bush could actually throw a baseball, Obungles tosses one like a limp wrist. Dainty little snowflake he is.

Ever see Bush swing a hammer? Unfortunately, I have. It was one of those photo ops that Rove arranged. I can't remember if it was a Habitat for Humanity project or some kind of disaster recovery, but it was a SORRY display. Bush had this little teeny hammer that wasn't even a framing hammer, and he was choked up on it like a little girl. The only thing he managed to prove is that he'd never swung a hammer before in his life. Any REAL man can tell you that's a red flag which says that the guy has probably never done a day's work in his life.

Who are you? More importantly why should I care?

Do I miss W?

If I didn't think America was already in serious trouble under George W. Bush (and I did, by the way), what happened at Abu Ghraib with American soldiers being equated with Nazis in the minds of people all over the world was the final straw for me. Then that idiot. Bush, went on TV and with that silly smirk on his face flippantly said that America doesn't torture. I seriously doubt that anyone actually thought that even Bush believed what he was saying. Later on, when it was finally revealed to what extents the Bush administration had gone in order to change the definition of torture with John Yoo's memos etc.

By the way, two days after taking office, President Obama issued an executive order repudiating those memos as a legal justification for torture.
Torture is part of the Bush legacy and unfortunately part of Americas legacy now

Kewl story, bro.

Do I miss W?

Torture is part of the Bush legacy and unfortunately part of Americas legacy now
Is that why you post so much?

The kindness and humility of Bush. It is just refreshing to be reminded of a time when a president was a decent human being who cared about people and wasnt full of himself.
President Bush s Opening Pitch at Yankee Stadium After 9-11 High Quality - YouTube

President Bush literally did so much sh** that if a Democrat did them, you'd be crying in your milk. Anyone that misses Bush is as idiotic as an Obama supporter.

Not to make your head explode, but can you give us 3 examples?
Iraq, Recession, Cheney
Cheney? Seriously? Dick Cheney was probably one of the best VPs we've ever had in terms of helping his president. Anyone who cites "Cheney" just has mush for brains.
Helping his President to start illegal, unnecessary wars; to shred the constitution; to bring about the worst economic disaster in 75 years. Yeah, he did help with all of those.

Do you have one shred of evidence to back up your crazy claims? So the Iraq war was "illegal" and "unnecessary" lets hear you back up those claims. Any actual examples of Bush shredding the constitution or are you just blowing smoke? What specifically did Bush do to bring about the economic disaster?

I have found most of the dimwit libs out there foaming at the mouth with hatred of Bush but can't provide a substantiated example of what they accuse him of doing. They were told to hate Bush and complied like a mindless drone.

Do I miss W?

Is that why you post so much?
I post because my public demands it

Do I miss W?

And drone attacks are a part of the Obama legacy.

Do I miss W?

And drone attacks are a part of the Obama legacy.
I'm glad they are

Beats wide scale bombing and boots on the ground.

President Bush literally did so much sh** that if a Democrat did them, you'd be crying in your milk. Anyone that misses Bush is as idiotic as an Obama supporter.

Not to make your head explode, but can you give us 3 examples?
Iraq, Recession, Cheney
Cheney? Seriously? Dick Cheney was probably one of the best VPs we've ever had in terms of helping his president. Anyone who cites "Cheney" just has mush for brains.
Helping his President to start illegal, unnecessary wars; to shred the constitution; to bring about the worst economic disaster in 75 years. Yeah, he did help with all of those.

Do you have one shred of evidence to back up your crazy claims? So the Iraq war was "illegal" and "unnecessary" lets hear you back up those claims. Any actual examples of Bush shredding the constitution or are you just blowing smoke? What specifically did Bush do to bring about the economic disaster?

I have found most of the dimwit libs out there foaming at the mouth with hatred of Bush but can't provide a substantiated example of what they accuse him of doing. They were told to hate Bush and complied like a mindless drone.
Asking for evidence is like speaking Urdu to this crowd. They dont need evidence. They KNOW Bush stole the 2000 election, lied about IRaq to get Congressional approval, deregulated the banking industry, caused the recession, let bin Laden go, and allowed Dick Cheney to reap millions for Halliburton's middle east no bid contracts.
Never mind there is not one scintilla of evidence for any of that. They repeat it endlessly. Evidence just becomes proof they are right.

Let's see if he shows his face at next year's GOP convention. He was conspicuously absent from the last one.

Forum List

Back