Do you like your job?

Trinity said:
Charlie's

I am heading out with a girlfriend tonight. We are going to hit up Double DZ's
There's a couple that goes there, was married a year ago. Rusty & Denise. He's short and handsome, dark skin, dreamy eyes. She's a southern blonde, (need I say more)? Tell 'em "HI" for me. They were good customers of mine....not good tippers, tho'
, Bargo's
Don't know much about this one.
, and Rick's as well. Any thought's on these?
Hang onto your ???????? This place is a madhouse...a really popular, and happening place. Rick is partners/ runs two other business. You'll have a GREAT time at Rick's!

Joz said:
There's a couple that goes there, was married a year ago. Rusty & Denise. He's short and handsome, dark skin, dreamy eyes. She's a southern blonde, (need I say more)? Tell 'em "HI" for me. They were good customers of mine....not good tippers, tho' Don't know much about this one. Hang onto your ???????? This place is a madhouse...a really popular, and happening place. Rick is partners/ runs two other business. You'll have a GREAT time at Rick's!

If I see them I will tell them you said Hi!

Rick's is a mad house you say Hhhmmm! May not stay there long then, I hate mad house's! Will see though!

Trinity said:
If I see them I will tell them you said Hi!

Rick's is a mad house you say Hhhmmm! May not stay there long then, I hate mad house's! Will see though!
Oh, YOU'LL have a good time. You're not going out with, um, you know which girlfriend I mean?

Joz said:
Oh, YOU'LL have a good time. You're not going out with, um, you know which girlfriend I mean?

Oh God No! She's in Florida till May 3rd!

No late night breakdown's tonight!

Kathianne said:
When my job is going well, I love it! Being around kids and watching 13 and 14 year olds become excited about history and politics is awesome! :beer: Now on the days that they are falling asleep or I get another bill. Arrrrgggg!

Seriously, I must have at least 5 kids per year that come back from high school or college to thank me for the skills and encouragement I gave them. They remember stuff I don't and laugh. They want to know if I still lose my keys, as well as the glasses on my head! :tinfoil: Coolest thing happened a couple of weeks ago, one of the mom's of a jr. in HS that I taught, came in with the Fenwick school paper. There was Nick's article, about his most inspirational adult, ME! :beer: Damn, where can you get kudos like that????

Im hoping for that myself one day soon! :)

Forum List

Back