Do You Like The Job That Senator Elizabeth Warren Is Doing In Washington?

Do you appreciate what Senator Elizabeth Warren Is Doing For You?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Good ole Senator Elizabeth Warren is the People's champion, fighting Big Finance for us and stopping them from burdening and killing us with financial fraud & theft.

The most recent fruit of her efforts was the uncovering of the financial shenanigans and fraud that Wells Fargo were conducting on the American People, silently and swiftly separating hard-working Americans from their hard-earned money.

So with that said, aren't you damn glad that you have Senator Elizabeth Warren fighting the good fight for you and your fellow man?

Why/why not?

I don't like anything the neo-Bolsheviks are doing in congress.

Fucking retard moonbats believe rich sociopaths in DC are just consumed with how they can "help" bed wetters, when all they obviously do care about is getting richer yet doing nothing.

Parasites, every last one.

Good ole Senator Elizabeth Warren is the People's champion, fighting Big Finance for us and stopping them from burdening and killing us with financial fraud & theft.

The most recent fruit of her efforts was the uncovering of the financial shenanigans and fraud that Wells Fargo were conducting on the American People, silently and swiftly separating hard-working Americans from their hard-earned money.

So with that said, aren't you damn glad that you have Senator Elizabeth Warren fighting the good fight for you and your fellow man?

Why/why not?
She is clearly a hypocrite, but I am guessing many on the left don't understand hypocrisy.

How could she support Cankles, when clearly Cankles is an elitist, owned by Wall Street and the billionaire class? Everything Warren professes to dislike.

The fake Indian is a hypocrite.
ElizabethWarrenCartoon.jpg

Why/why not?
yes i am

The best job for her would be to stand beside the side of the road, have a passing car throw trash at her feet, and a tear runs down her cheek....the new anti-littering TV ad. :p

Why/why not?
ya, the libs thought they were doing good repealing Glass Spiegal. Thought they were doing do with NAFTA, thought they were doing good with the ACA.
What about all the money obama gave the banks at the start of his term?
We have a bunch of screech owls around here...go figure.

Why/why not?
She is clearly a hypocrite, but I am guessing many on the left don't understand hypocrisy.

How could she support Cankles, when clearly Cankles is an elitist, owned by Wall Street and the billionaire class? Everything Warren professes to dislike.

Seems your pissed that Clinton has won both the Main St and Wall St vote....

You candidate is a laughing stock... Unlike you most America doesn't want to throw itself off a cliff...

She is a typical politician.
"The FED is EVIL"
"I vote NO on auditing the FED"
But the retarded bedwetters eat it up
:rofl:

Why/why not?
ya, the libs thought they were doing good repealing Glass Spiegal. Thought they were doing do with NAFTA, thought they were doing good with the ACA.
What about all the money obama gave the banks at the start of his term?
We have a bunch of screech owls around here...go figure.

The biggest con that Trump sold in this Election has been the 'NAFTA is bad' to people who call themselves conservatives...

Democrats used to be against trade agreements until they saw the outcome was so good... This was back in a time when the GOP was sane...

Pocahontas is doing a great job! To turn out the Trump voters!
Can you imagine having to be in the same room as her for five minutes?I was in the same room as Michael Moore once for five minutes.
There were people literally gagging because he stunk so bad.
I guess it not easy to have to wipe your ass with a towel wrapped around a hockey stick.
Given a choice between Warren and Moore for five minutes I'll go with Moore.

Why/why not?

What about the JOB she is doing in Congress...what say you?

Why/why not?

What about the JOB she is doing in Congress...what say you?
She is doing nothing like all the other senators. She is getting rich though and making sure she keeps her job forever.

She is a typical politician.
"The FED is EVIL"
"I vote NO on auditing the FED"
But the retarded bedwetters eat it up
:rofl:
Link?
Sure. I planned on you not knowing anything about her other than her party :D
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/265589-senate-rejects-pauls-audit-the-fed-push
Very good TN, a page from my own book. However, Warren had a good reason, because like Bernie Sanders says...

Too much of the Fed’s business is conducted in secret, known only to the bankers on its various boards and committees. In 2010, I inserted an amendment in Dodd-Frank to audit the emergency lending by the Federal Reserve during the financial crisis. As a result of this audit, we learned that an institution that was created to serve all Americans had been hijacked by the very bankers it regulates.

We must expand on that first review of the Fed’s activities. Requiring the Government Accountability Office to conduct a full and independent audit of the Fed each and every year, would be an important step towards making the Federal Reserve a more democratic institution that is responsive to the needs of ordinary Americans rather than the billionaires on Wall Street.

She voted on principle. Something you may have no clue about.

She is doing nothing like all the other senators. She is getting rich though and making sure she keeps her job forever.
Making the executive bankster of Wells Fargo pay the cost for his wickedness isn't "doing nothing." You must have her mistaken for your run-of-the-mill GOP Senator who do nothing but moralize, engage in faux-outrage and sit on their thumbs all day.

Why/why not?
Elizabeth Warren did not uncover the Wells Fargo fraud. The LA Times did. Don't be giving her credit where none is due.

I can't stand Warren. She's the worst kind of thief.

Forum List

Back