Do You Like The Job That Senator Elizabeth Warren Is Doing In Washington?

Do you appreciate what Senator Elizabeth Warren Is Doing For You?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
She is a typical politician.
"The FED is EVIL"
"I vote NO on auditing the FED"
But the retarded bedwetters eat it up
:rofl:
Link?
Sure. I planned on you not knowing anything about her other than her party :D
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/265589-senate-rejects-pauls-audit-the-fed-push
Very good TN, a page from my own book. However, Warren had a good reason, because like Bernie Sanders says...

Too much of the Fed’s business is conducted in secret, known only to the bankers on its various boards and committees. In 2010, I inserted an amendment in Dodd-Frank to audit the emergency lending by the Federal Reserve during the financial crisis. As a result of this audit, we learned that an institution that was created to serve all Americans had been hijacked by the very bankers it regulates.

We must expand on that first review of the Fed’s activities. Requiring the Government Accountability Office to conduct a full and independent audit of the Fed each and every year, would be an important step towards making the Federal Reserve a more democratic institution that is responsive to the needs of ordinary Americans rather than the billionaires on Wall Street.

She voted on principle. Something you may have no clue about.
HER reason was she didn't want it to be politicized. The damn state of governors is appointed by the President. Attention warren, IT ALREADY IS.
You posted the reason why Bernie voted YES. Christ man :lol:
Basically, she is a fucing lying bitch. Like I said, only bedwetters buy her bullshit.

She is doing nothing like all the other senators. She is getting rich though and making sure she keeps her job forever.
Making the executive bankster of Wells Fargo pay the cost for his wickedness isn't "doing nothing." You must have her mistaken for your run-of-the-mill GOP Senator who do nothing but moralize, engage in faux-outrage and sit on their thumbs all day.
No difference between Rs and Ds. Both are scumbag cheats and liar....Warren is one of the worst.

It is laughable you cite Wells Fargo. Big deal...he loses his job. He has millions and millions. The wealthy get a much different level of justice than do the rest of us. The banksters should have been in prison after what they did in '08...but not one did, thanks to our corrupt stinking lying government.

She is a typical politician.
"The FED is EVIL"
"I vote NO on auditing the FED"
But the retarded bedwetters eat it up
:rofl:
Link?
Sure. I planned on you not knowing anything about her other than her party :D
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/265589-senate-rejects-pauls-audit-the-fed-push
Very good TN, a page from my own book. However, Warren had a good reason, because like Bernie Sanders says...

Too much of the Fed’s business is conducted in secret, known only to the bankers on its various boards and committees. In 2010, I inserted an amendment in Dodd-Frank to audit the emergency lending by the Federal Reserve during the financial crisis. As a result of this audit, we learned that an institution that was created to serve all Americans had been hijacked by the very bankers it regulates.

We must expand on that first review of the Fed’s activities. Requiring the Government Accountability Office to conduct a full and independent audit of the Fed each and every year, would be an important step towards making the Federal Reserve a more democratic institution that is responsive to the needs of ordinary Americans rather than the billionaires on Wall Street.

She voted on principle. Something you may have no clue about.
Sanders voted FOR the bill, Warren voted AGAINST it.

"You didn't build that."

Senator Warren thinks only rich people use our infrastructure and therefore only they should be taxed more.

She is a classic class-warfare populist.

Our country is not in the fix it is in because rich people aren't being taxed enough. That's a HUGE lie, but it goes down well with the class warriors.

Our country is in the fix it is in because every one of us has our hand out. "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Gimme free healthcare, and make that guy over there pay for it.

Gimme a tax deduction, and make that guy over there pay for it.

Gimme a free college education, and make that guy over there pay for it.

Oh, and the hippies just kill me. "Fix our infrastructure, but when you try, we are going to camp out and block the bulldozers."

Elizabeth Warren is a shrieking demagogic creep who sees herself as everyone's nanny.

Forum List

Back