CDZ Do you like the gold fringe on the US flag?

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Recently I watched the encyclopedia about flags of the world, then saw some picture from the White House where the flag of the USA is surrounded with gold fringe.

So there is an official standard of the US flag. It must have proportion ratio of 1 hoist and 1.9 in the fly, 7 red stripes, 6 white stripes and 50 stars. I hope the fringed flags in the WH meet these requirements but the official flag doesn’t have any fringe.

I think it looks different a little bit more luxury because of yellow (golden) color added and the fringe as a decorative item. What do you think this fringe symbolizes and do you think the flag is perfect without the gold fringe?

Fringe2.jpg

I personally dislike finery and 'bling.' Don't wear any jewelry, not even a watch. And dress simply and functionally.

Could care less about flags. Should only be one flag for the entire planet instead of hundreds factionalizing everyone from each other.

Recently I watched the encyclopedia about flags of the world, then saw some picture from the White House where the flag of the USA is surrounded with gold fringe.

So there is an official standard of the US flag. It must have proportion ratio of 1 hoist and 1.9 in the fly, 7 red stripes, 6 white stripes and 50 stars. I hope the fringed flags in the WH meet these requirements but the official flag doesn’t have any fringe.

I think it looks different a little bit more luxury because of yellow (golden) color added and the fringe as a decorative item. What do you think this fringe symbolizes and do you think the flag is perfect without the gold fringe?

Fringe2.jpg
I think it looks cheap and tawdry.

Just a decorative fixture for the flags used by militaries to bring their elitism into focus.

I"ve heard that it means that it's an "admiralty" flag, with sinister connotatios for our freedom. I have no idea if that's total malarkey or not. And just WHICH country or group should be in control of everyone else (ie, one flag) Adoph?

The gold fringed flag is treasonous. It is the other "union jack", admiralty law. Burning them is very patriotic.

maxresdefault.jpg

A title 4 flag is the only flag authorized by the constitution to fly in official offices.

Admiralty law took over with the act of. 1871

BTW the owner/builders of the Twin Towers was the NY port authority which under Admiralty law are essentially a separate nation.

Forum List

Back