Do you like diverse areas?

I love when there are foreigners around. I remember I lived in a dormitory in Linz when I visited the University there. And there have been lots of chinese from china. And some disliked them, they said things like "Well I have nothing against asians in general just against chinese, they only stick together and cook only for themselfes etc." and I said "they are not familiar with this culture and dont speak the language etc." I defended them and I liked them around. I always like foreigners around. In Linz in Straßenbahn there are blacks, muslims, asians and all types of people. Once I saw a black female preaching the bible on the Straßenbahn and they asked her where she is from and she said USA and they said "this is not america she shouldnt preach the bible so loud". But I liked it since Im a christian myself.

The only problem with diverse areas is that they are often run down and crime infested. If they are not I would prefer it.

I live in the most diverse county in America.
Fort Bend County Texas. Which is also the richest county in Texas.
It's about the class of people more so than their ethnic background.
https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/...uston-area-county-was-ranked-the-13531958.php

Ah, so you are one of “those people” eh? The ones who drive a Ford F9,000,000 and have to back in to every parking place at the store and take 6 hours to do it! Blah! You got a “salt life” sticker on your pick up?

Nah...I drive a Tundra,of course it is jacked up to Jesus and running 35's. And the only stickers on my truck are 100 Club stickers and one of these...
Oh....I park my shit in the back of the lot.

shopping

This is supposed to be a three percenter sticker.

I also love my plates....
auto.Gadsden.png

Oh, so you are an old fart then! Bet you used to hang out at Gillys huh? Just yanking your chain. What’s really odd is that where you live used to be deep redneck country. Our little area here by NASA is and has grown a ton. Traffic is getting as bad as it is in Spring. Even tiny little Santa Fe is selling most homes in the $250,000 plus, plus range.

I love when there are foreigners around. I remember I lived in a dormitory in Linz when I visited the University there. And there have been lots of chinese from china. And some disliked them, they said things like "Well I have nothing against asians in general just against chinese, they only stick together and cook only for themselfes etc." and I said "they are not familiar with this culture and dont speak the language etc." I defended them and I liked them around. I always like foreigners around. In Linz in Straßenbahn there are blacks, muslims, asians and all types of people. Once I saw a black female preaching the bible on the Straßenbahn and they asked her where she is from and she said USA and they said "this is not america she shouldnt preach the bible so loud". But I liked it since Im a christian myself.

The only problem with diverse areas is that they are often run down and crime infested. If they are not I would prefer it.

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/...uston-area-county-was-ranked-the-13531958.php

Ah, so you are one of “those people” eh? The ones who drive a Ford F9,000,000 and have to back in to every parking place at the store and take 6 hours to do it! Blah! You got a “salt life” sticker on your pick up?

Nah...I drive a Tundra,of course it is jacked up to Jesus and running 35's. And the only stickers on my truck are 100 Club stickers and one of these...

shopping

auto.Gadsden.png

Oh, so you are an old fart then! Bet you used to hang out at Gillys huh? Just yanking your chain. What’s really odd is that where you live used to be deep redneck country. Our little area here by NASA is and has grown a ton. Traffic is getting as bad as it is in Spring. Even tiny little Santa Fe is selling most homes in the $250,000 plus, plus range.

Kind of an old fart.
Went to Gillys one time before they shut down.
Yeah this area has grown like crazy!! When I was a kid the nearest grocery store was on Memorial and Dairy Ashford and parts of Highway 6 were still gravel.
Used to be dozens of coyotes strung up on the fence at 529 and highway 6 in various states of decay.

Your neck of the woods has grown like crazy as well.
I remember going to Galveston and there wasnt shit between Hou. and Galveston!!
Same with Surfside. Hwy 6 to 288 and it was nothing but the boonies.

Whats really sad is the skies in Katy used to be covered in Geese,I only heard one flock this year.
I'm far from an environmentalist but to totally wipe out their winter grounds pisses me off!!

I LOVE diverse areas. I was born and grew up around New York City and have lived around Washington DC for decades. These places are so enriched by the ethnically diverse people who come here. The American "melting pot" is amazing.

Both are welfare shitholes.

shopping

auto.Gadsden.png

35s :gay:

44s/48s Super Swampers or Nittos or :gay:

^Sorry, I got a lil crackery there.

:abgg2q.jpg: We sank an S10 with 44s on it.:aargh:

shopping

auto.Gadsden.png

35s :gay:

44s/48s Super Swampers or Nittos or :gay:

^Sorry, I got a lil crackery there.

:abgg2q.jpg: We sank an S10 with 44s on it.:aargh:

Only went as big as needed to get down the logging roads that lead to fish camp and to easily run the beach.
I stopped thrashing my daily driver and bought the Polaris General. Fixing the Polaris aint much cheaper but at least I can drag it on the trailer and get home.

Not only that but the lease on the fish camp only allows you to run the main road in your truck......you have to have a four wheeler or a side by side to access the other 6000 acres.
It's worth the 20k for the Polaris just for that!!!!

I LOVE diverse areas. I was born and grew up around New York City and have lived around Washington DC for decades. These places are so enriched by the ethnically diverse people who come here. The American "melting pot" is amazing.

Seriously? With all of these people working in these areas every single day? Good grief! Point us to some examples of the culture where you live, Mr. Florida who flies the traitor flag.

Seriously? With all of these people working in these areas every single day? Good grief! Point us to some examples of the culture where you live, Mr. Florida who flies the traitor flag.

2019 Best Suburbs to Live in Florida

:eek: Wow! My neighborhood is in there.

15 Restaurants You Have To Visit In Florida Before You Die

Columbia Restaurant

Siesta Key Beach Florida | Florida's Top Beach | Visit Sarasota

^Best beach in the country. :funnyface:

South Beach | Visit South Beach Online

Exploring Florida Florida Cracker Homestead Photograph Gallery

Map of Florida Spring locations, Florida Springs Map - Florida's Springs: Protecting Nature's Gems

World-class fishing, eating, and living!

PS: It's 90 degrees today.

Usually diverse areas around here is trash or crime ridden. I dont hang there.
I prefer not to fight a mutated roach or a 12 year old with an AK over my pickled bologna and crackkker

I have always referred to this phenomenon as the Solemn Ceremony of the Great Backing Up of The Royal Land Yacht. It's kind of like the Japanese Tea Ceremony, only without the finesse.:102:

Last edited:
Usually diverse areas around here is trash or crime ridden. I dont hang there.
I prefer not to fight a mutated roach or a 12 year old with an AK over my pickled bologna and crackkker

Bihh, you know it's Moon Pies and RC.

Columbia Restaurant

Map of Florida Spring locations, Florida Springs Map - Florida's Springs: Protecting Nature's Gems

Columbia Restaurant

World-class fishing, eating, and living!h

A lot of this looks good. I enjoyed St. Augustine and we had a fun time at JB's Fish Camp on the Indian River in New Smyrna Beach (the first place I ever tasted alligator-GREAT!-and hubby thoughtfully bought me a pair of panties that said "I Got The Crabs At JB's Fish Camp"). I enjoyed Epcot, but I wouldn't let him con me onto Magic Mountain at Disney.

The permanent waterbaby in me could say "Florida." But the heat is what sucks about Florida, along with the hurricanes, and I don't care for the politicians. I once got selected to attend an ABA conference at Disneyworld. Business suits, hose, and heels in August at an amusement park. I wanted to hang myself. The only bright spot was that they had arranged for a desert reception after dark at Universal, and they ran a bunch of rides for us, most notably Back to the Future. My boss sat behind me and I heard her say that she was going to be sick. I asked her to please turn in another direction.

You brought back some amazing memories.

Columbia Restaurant

Columbia Restaurant

World-class fishing, eating, and living!h

A lot of this looks good. I enjoyed St. Augustine and we had a fun time at JB's Fish Camp on the Indian River in New Smyrna Beach (the first place I ever tasted alligator-GREAT!-and hubby thoughtfully bought me a pair of panties that said "I Got The Crabs At JB's Fish Camp"). I enjoyed Epcot, but I wouldn't let him con me onto Magic Mountain at Disney.

The permanent waterbaby in me could say "Florida." But the heat is what sucks about Florida, along with the hurricanes, and I don't care for the politicians. I once got selected to attend an ABA conference at Disneyworld. Business suits, hose, and heels in August at an amusement park. I wanted to hang myself. The only bright spot was that they had arranged for a desert reception after dark at Universal, and they ran a bunch of rides for us, most notably Back to the Future. My boss sat behind me and I heard her say that she was going to be sick. I asked her to please turn in another direction.

You brought back some amazing memories.

Ahem..it's "Space Mountain, and about the nerfiest rollercoaster in the world.

I have always referred to this phenomenon as the Solemn Ceremony of the Great Backing Up of The Royal Land Yacht. It's kind of like the Japanese Tea Ceremony, only without the finesse.:102:

Yup. And the person doing it always looks like they are about to shit them selves.

Yup. And the person doing it always looks like they are about to shit them selves.

It's the yayo eyes.

Columbia Restaurant

We are thinking of visiting Key Largo this because one of my favourite films 1948 directed by John Huston with Humphrey Bogart, Lionel Barrymore, Lauren Bacall and Edward G. Robinson as Johnny Rocco. When we do though if they want to give me that Key Lime Pie thing I say no I hate Lime they can create instead a Key Peach Pie for me that would be excellent :smoke:

Forum List

Back