Do you like diverse areas?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I love when there are foreigners around. I remember I lived in a dormitory in Linz when I visited the University there. And there have been lots of chinese from china. And some disliked them, they said things like "Well I have nothing against asians in general just against chinese, they only stick together and cook only for themselfes etc." and I said "they are not familiar with this culture and dont speak the language etc." I defended them and I liked them around. I always like foreigners around. In Linz in Straßenbahn there are blacks, muslims, asians and all types of people. Once I saw a black female preaching the bible on the Straßenbahn and they asked her where she is from and she said USA and they said "this is not america she shouldnt preach the bible so loud". But I liked it since Im a christian myself.

The only problem with diverse areas is that they are often run down and crime infested. If they are not I would prefer it.

I'm not comfortable when I don't understand what people are saying.

People can come to the U.S. from anywhere, but they must assimilate and learn English. If they don't want to become "Americans" then they should stay where they are.

People can come to the U.S. from anywhere, but they must assimilate and learn English. If they don't want to become "Americans" then they should stay where they are.

I totally agree!:thup:

just to add.....and that goes to every country who is being "enriched" by diversity.

I love diverse areas. I love parts of Florida because I can take a walk and not hear the same language twice. Really. I love Chicago because of it's diversity.

I love when there are foreigners around. I remember I lived in a dormitory in Linz when I visited the University there. And there have been lots of chinese from china. And some disliked them, they said things like "Well I have nothing against asians in general just against chinese, they only stick together and cook only for themselfes etc." and I said "they are not familiar with this culture and dont speak the language etc." I defended them and I liked them around. I always like foreigners around. In Linz in Straßenbahn there are blacks, muslims, asians and all types of people. Once I saw a black female preaching the bible on the Straßenbahn and they asked her where she is from and she said USA and they said "this is not america she shouldnt preach the bible so loud". But I liked it since Im a christian myself.

The only problem with diverse areas is that they are often run down and crime infested. If they are not I would prefer it.

Chinese are okay, they are educated and they work, they do NOT go on Welfare, they pay TAXES, they do not get Welfare payments. Period.

What Leftist group are you now associating with that has got you pushing this crap? Sorry MY nation is NOT Multicultural, we have perhaps SOME Others but 98% we are not Multicultural, we will NEVER have Open Borders. Who are you to push this crap exactly? Your type like colour because it makes your type feel safe that way you are NOT surrounded by 90% Whites aka Nazi's, you know ALL Whites are Nazi's yes? You LIKE posting pictures so post the pictures of ALL these Blacks in Linz that you say there are. Go out today and take pictures of ALL the Blacks you say there are in Linz and then post them to this thread.

We are a Christian nation and always have been a Christian nation, so why would that women IF she exist OUTSIDE your MIND why would she be told NOT to preach The Bible?

What's so great about it?

probably to me because it is so colourful. all types of cultures of food of faces of women etc.

Ethnic food and women. Anything else?

Of course feel safe because not 99% surrounded by White Nazi's. This thing squats in MY nation on WELFARE and pays NO TAXES and on another of it's stupid threads trashes MY peoples who WORK and pay TAXES as a group of Nazi's because he is NOT accepted because he's a weirdo and can NEVER fit in. He might get away with pushing this crap and this Multiculturalism Melting Pot crap to Americans on the 50 Internet Forums he Trolls on, but he does get away with it from MY crowd.

I passed the USA citizenship test without preparing one second for it. It was a multiple choice test, and it was really easy. Is that really the real test?

UScitizenshiptest.jpg

I think I would also pass the interview where I need to speak english. What do I sound to you?

I passed the USA citizenship test without preparing one second for it. It was a multiple choice test, and it was really easy. Is that really the real test?

View attachment 255778

I think I would also pass the interview where I need to speak english. What do I sound to you?

Good so GTFO to America then. In America you HAVE to WORK, they do NOT allow you to stay on Welfare for 20 years, if you do NOT work you do not eat. So you do not want to go to America now?

View attachment 255778

Good so GTFO to America then. In America you HAVE to WORK, they do NOT allow you to stay on Welfare for 20 years, if you do NOT work you do not eat. So you do not want to go to America now?

Im content in Austria. I dont plan on living in america really. I just said that the test was easy. But I would like to visit one day.

Biiitch! I saw over 150+ today. I think you need to spend a week in Southern American Section 8 housing. In Georgia.

You'll probably meet a few good women.

And do you know why this is? Of course you don't... "Diversity" destroys social cohesion, which increases societal distrust. Which leads to higher animosities amongst populations, and increases in crime. But hey! Keep lovin' you some diversity. Even when you know the negatives it results in...

Chicago... Another shining example of what diversity results in...

View attachment 255778

Im content in Austria. I dont plan on living in america really. I just said that the test was easy. But I would like to visit one day.

You are content until we take your Welfare off you which is in the planning, we are going to force EVERYONE to work this plan to be completed in approx 18 months, no work no food.

Linz population = 204,846

Non-Austrians:

Bosnia = 5,353
Romania = 4,961
Turkey = 3,587
Germany = 3,421
Croatia = 2,847
Kosovo = 2,382
Hungary = 2,225
Serbia = 2,211
Afghanistan = 2,068
Syria = 2,024
Russia = 1,404
Macedonia = 1,290
Slovakia = 1,014
Poland = 956
Bulgaria = 860

^^^^ ALL these Blacks you say are in Linz are coming from were in the above then? No African nation listed. Also for our American friends to note the lower level of numbers now from Afghanistan and Syria and THIS is because the Patriotic Government has been since the second month in 2018 DEPORTING them in records numbers. My brother two years in age younger who has worked in the Interior Ministry for 11 months now in Group III/B Dept. III.5 in both Sub-Dept. III.5/a and Sub-Dept. II.5/c both are the Deportation Sections of the Interior Ministry and they on record from the 71,268 that the Traitor crowd allow to walk in in 2016 that from that 71,268 there have been from Feb. 22 2018 60,867 FORCED Deportations they occur in the middle of the night we use Special Trains and also Military Flights that return them to Kabul or for the Syrians they are taken to Ankara and we now only 10,401 to Deport that will INCLUDE the ones in Linz we are NOT to going to allow our beautiful nation to be reduced to a Third World Shit Hole. Period.

I LOVE diverse areas. I was born and grew up around New York City and have lived around Washington DC for decades. These places are so enriched by the ethnically diverse people who come here. The American "melting pot" is amazing.

Nope. Diversity is one thing. Chaos not so much. Diversity meaning out of staters dominating and pushing for non English speaking people from Somalia driving RTD buses and out of staters creating sanctuary cities we (natives) never wanted voting for a out of stater Jewish gay man to become governor, (Cough cough Colorado).There you go. The will of the people? Hardly.

Last edited:

View attachment 255778

You are content until we take your Welfare off you which is in the planning, we are going to force EVERYONE to work this plan to be completed in approx 18 months, no work no food.

Non-Austrians:

Bosnia = 5,353
Romania = 4,961
Turkey = 3,587
Germany = 3,421
Croatia = 2,847
Kosovo = 2,382
Hungary = 2,225
Serbia = 2,211
Afghanistan = 2,068
Syria = 2,024
Russia = 1,404
Macedonia = 1,290
Slovakia = 1,014
Poland = 956
Bulgaria = 860

^^^^ ALL these Blacks you say are in Linz are coming from were in the above then? No African nation listed. Also for our American friends to note the lower level of numbers now from Afghanistan and Syria and THIS is because the Patriotic Government has been since the second month in 2018 DEPORTING them in records numbers. My brother two years in age younger who has worked in the Interior Ministry for 11 months now in Group III/B Dept. III.5 in both Sub-Dept. III.5/a and Sub-Dept. II.5/c both are the Deportation Sections of the Interior Ministry and they on record from the 71,268 that the Traitor crowd allow to walk in in 2016 that from that 71,268 there have been from Feb. 22 2018 60,867 FORCED Deportations they occur in the middle of the night we use Special Trains and also Military Flights that return them to Kabul or for the Syrians they are taken to Ankara and we now only 10,401 to Deport that will INCLUDE the ones in Linz we are NOT to going to allow our beautiful nation to be reduced to a Third World Shit Hole. Period.

If you take my welfare and force me to work. Im going to Arbeitsmarktservice and going to work. There are many jobs in austria, it has low unemployment and I still would have some protection because Im disabled and if you are 51% disabled you have a protected job. I have Matura and some college courses. I saw many blacks, well many is relative, there are still mnostly whites and austrians, but there are some blacks. I dont know where they are from but I saw them. One even drove me in a taxi and we talked. I saw also a pakistani and talked to him.

And do you know why this is? Of course you don't... "Diversity" destroys social cohesion, which increases societal distrust. Which leads to higher animosities amongst populations, and increases in crime. But hey! Keep lovin' you some diversity. Even when you know the negatives it results in...

Chicago... Another shining example of what diversity results in...

Vastator trust me MY nation does NOT have this Diversity crap, we are NOT a Left-Wing nation and we now have Closed Borders. The MAJORITY of they who are in my nation who are not Native to my nation are ALL from other European nations, we have no problem with our European brothers and sisters if they WORK and pay TAXES. The MAJORITY Ethnic Group as in 2018 this: 88.2% Austrian BORN in Austria of Austrian Heritage ie. Natives to this land, we are not Multicultural this is not like America or the British or the French that have 40% Blacks or whatever. Our Population as in 2018 = 8,856,960 the total of our foreign born population is:

Germany = 216,800
Turkey = 159,951
Bosnia = 155,000
Serbia = 86,680
Romania = 78,200
Poland = 80,604
Hungary = 88,416
Czech Republic = 40,886
Croatia = 38,700
Slovakia = 30,471
Russia = 30,206
Italy = 34,826
Macedonia = 20,451
Slovenia = 19,860
Bulgaria = 18,622

^^^^ The exception of Turkey they ALL European nations. Not EU nations all, but ALL European.

View attachment 255778

Non-Austrians:

Bosnia = 5,353
Romania = 4,961
Turkey = 3,587
Germany = 3,421
Croatia = 2,847
Kosovo = 2,382
Hungary = 2,225
Serbia = 2,211
Afghanistan = 2,068
Syria = 2,024
Russia = 1,404
Macedonia = 1,290
Slovakia = 1,014
Poland = 956
Bulgaria = 860

If you take my welfare and force me to work. Im going to Arbeitsmarktservice and going to work. There are many jobs in austria, it has low unemployment and I still would have some protection because Im disabled and if you are 51% disabled you have a protected job. I have Matura and some college courses. I saw many blacks, well many is relative, there are still mnostly whites and austrians, but there are some blacks. I dont know where they are from but I saw them. One even drove me in a taxi and we talked. I saw also a pakistani and talked to him.

How are you disabled? What work can you do? This is NOT a job interview, I do not work in the Government Department that would cover assisting in assisting in getting a job, I am in National Security Intelligence, Domestic Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence and that is ALL I can comment about that.

Forum List

Back