AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Jazelle Hunt, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.png

Hello. I choose to join my responsible, much better educated American and foreign born neighbors intelligently examining LARGER American Social and Health issues affecting the emotional well-being and physical HEALTH of far too many American citizens of ALL ages.

Are you aware our Nation's medical and health professionals, as well as Early Brain and Child Development (EBCD) researchers have loudly DECLARED EDUCATIONAL WAR on a significant population of mostly American Moms failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors?

Now that American medical professionals and Childhood Development researchers have addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris and her medical colleagues in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about an easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

_______

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates

Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowship.

_____

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness_02.png

The GOOD NEWS:
Introducing caring, RESPONSIBLE Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

___
THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) & Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller
____

ATTN AMERICAN MOTHERS.jpg

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.
___​

dr stacey patton.jpg

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

AFRECAN AMERICAN FLAG_TUPAC_03_.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's CHILD ABUSE PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

Hello. Based on personal experiences, as well as observations made by my caring, RESPONSIBLE fellow citizens, I believe selfish, immature girls and women birthing children with multiple men is causing great emotional harm, as well as causing countless FATHERLESS children, teens and adults to embrace HATE and silent RESENTMENT toward their maternal caregivers.

I am curious to learn your opinion about Ms. JazzySlim's thoughts and concerns, regarding exploited, emotionally maltreated and neglected American children and teens?
____

Originally published on Jun 19, 2012 by jazzyslim2005

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Shit...."

ht tps://youtu.be/jt4lnbqKwCs?t=5m21s
____

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCf0vPCvovs/
___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8sT_g9yRmQ&t=7m59s/

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwECimUTcx4&t=7m06s
___
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRq6_AYOBs/

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9bT5m77Eg/

"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" : mentalhealth

If you watch both Polaris Law video broadcasts and do not want to offer him a hug or hand shake, accompanied by kind words praising, as well as thanking Polaris for showing his strength and imparting his hard earned wisdom, you may need to take a long look in the mirror.

_____

'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBbpqGmOH4w/

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbm7xE99jVI/

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"
___
American (Children) Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

AFRECAN AMERICAN FLAG_TUPAC_03_.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

oya maat tommy sotomayor.jpg

'Dr. Oya Maat & Tommy Sotomayor Moms Child Abuse Emotional Neglect'

'Tommy Sotomayor Tearful Female Caller Address Child Abuse'

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

If this is true, it needs to be examined carefully, comprehensively and immediately.

Unfortunately, as we know, if said examination produced the wrong kind of data, it would immediately labeled _________ and rejected.

There are many who would rather lower standards and expectations than hold their pet constituent groups accountable for their actions - further enabling, obviously, more negative behaviors. Regardless of the consequences.

So let's not expect much improvement in this area any time soon. Sadly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back