Do You Know Who's Running for President?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
johnwolfe.jpg

John Wolfe – Democrat

jstein.jpg

Jill Stein – Independent/Other

chomiprag.jpg

Chomi Prag Republican

gjohnson.jpg

Gary Johnson – Libertarian

And a few others who you might be familiar with. See them all @ 2016 Presidential Primary | LFDA - Live Free or Die Alliance

Someone named Martin O'Malley is running, why I don't know. He appears on stage with Hillary and Bernie Sanders and the poor man hardly gets a word in edge-ways.

The plan was that he would provide a fake challenge to the anointed one, then she would name him as VP.

It didn't go as planned.

Yes and before O'Malley there was another on stage Lincoln Chaffee and then he disappears.

Someone named Martin O'Malley is running, why I don't know. He appears on stage with Hillary and Bernie Sanders and the poor man hardly gets a word in edge-ways.

The plan was that he would provide a fake challenge to the anointed one, then she would name him as VP.

It didn't go as planned.

Yes and before O'Malley there was another on stage Lincoln Chaffee and then he disappears.

Jim Webb was also running but they drop out when they realize they do not have the donor backing. O'Malley is positioning for VP if Clinton is nominated but if it is Sanders then O'Malley can kiss it goodbye and Elizabeth Warren will be Sanders VP candidate...

It didn't go as planned.

Jim Webb was also running but they drop out when they realize they do not have the donor backing. O'Malley is positioning for VP if Clinton is nominated but if it is Sanders then O'Malley can kiss it goodbye and Elizabeth Warren will be Sanders VP candidate...

What is this Elizabeth Warren like?

It didn't go as planned.

Ummm, personal opinion, well she is someone that is anti-Hillary Clinton and is as far left as Bernie Sanders...

johnwolfe.jpg

John Wolfe – Democrat

jstein.jpg

Jill Stein – Independent/Other

chomiprag.jpg

Chomi Prag Republican

gjohnson.jpg

Gary Johnson – Libertarian

And a few others who you might be familiar with. See them all @ 2016 Presidential Primary | LFDA - Live Free or Die Alliance

He's there to make it look like the Democrats are being democratic, instead of trying to present their voters with a fait accompli.

It didn't go as planned.

She's so white she's practically translucent, but she built her career on affirmative action preferences by claiming to be "Native American", of which there is no proof whatsoever. She also advocates that the government micromanage the services banks can offer to consumers.

Basically, she's crazy as a shithouse rat, even for a Democrat.

If Paul doesn't get the nomination, which seem increasingly to be the case, than I will vote for Gary Johnson again.

Forum List

Back