Anyone Want To Try An Online Book Club?

image.jpeg Got my copy.

The instant I saw it is an NPR website, there's no doubt in my mind that it's the typical Leftist circle frack with nothing but lies and bull excrement.

No thank you.

The instant I saw it is an NPR website, there's no doubt in my mind that it's the typical Leftist circle frack with nothing but lies and bull excrement.

No thank you.

You dumb shit. The NPR link was simply a link to an interview with the author. There are several interviews available from a variety of sources.

You've not read the book. You've not heard the author speak. You have no clue what her position is. But you just know that it's nothing but lies.

You are a perfect republican. Congratulations.

There is a book coming out this week that I believe will provide a good foundation for a lively, honest discussion about our campaign finance problem.

Here is a link to an interview with the author.

'Dark Money': Koch Brothers' Donations Push Their Political Agenda

If anyone is interested in doing an online book club....where we read this book and discuss here....let me know. I'm game.
Heres an interesting article for ya LL
Who Funds the Radical Left In America?

There is a book coming out this week that I believe will provide a good foundation for a lively, honest discussion about our campaign finance problem.

If anyone is interested in doing an online book club....where we read this book and discuss here....let me know. I'm game.

Anyone would be stupid to think that big money isn't behind any party, I get it.. but it seems to me that the Koch brothers have their claws deep not only into politics, but in 100's of products that we use everyday. This book will be very interesting,

If you have a problem with it NLT go start your own book club....See Ya!!!

Wow! That is awesome, NLT!! You did great. Thanks!

I can just get mine on Kindle , just let me know when you want to start.

I can start anytime. I'm not one to go through books quickly....so a slow pace suits me.

Lets shoot for a discussion of the introduction and 1st chapter by week's end. Also....as there are only two of us......and I don't think either of us wants to write a book as we discuss one......lets simply discuss our main takeaway from each section. The going will be less fluid than an in-person experience for obvious reasons.

Anyone would be stupid to think that big money isn't behind any party, I get it.. but it seems to me that the Koch brothers have their claws deep not only into politics, but in 100's of products that we use everyday. This book will be very interesting,

If you have a problem with it NLT go start your own book club....See Ya!!!

Why so angry..you did not like the article?

I can just get mine on Kindle , just let me know when you want to start.

I can start anytime. I'm not one to go through books quickly....so a slow pace suits me.

Lets shoot for a discussion of the introduction and 1st chapter by week's end. Also....as there are only two of us......and I don't think either of us wants to write a book as we discuss one......lets simply discuss our main takeaway from each section. The going will be less fluid than an in-person experience for obvious reasons.

I am waiting for my new credit card coming this week, and then I will get it..I am looking forward.
Do we read a chapter and discuss or what?

Forum List

Back