Do you know what you are talking about when you post?

Have you ever posted opinions and argued about an issue or incident in the news that

• Me??!!! Never!!!!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • hehehe!!

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Each and every time I post.

• Pleading the 5th

• Total voters

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
Have you ever posted opinions and argued about an issue or incident in the news that you actually knew absolutely nothing at all about?

This poll will remain private for obvious reasons.

Damn! The poll question is supposed to read "Have you ever posted opinions and argued about an issue or an incident in the news that you in reality knew absolutely nothing at all about?" I guess it was too many characters.

:sad: I feel like such a loser when no one posts in a thread I've started.

Let me go find a good joke to liven this thread up with.

matter of fact this morning ...i was telling someone they must have failed basic bio....blah blah blah...when i decided perhaps i should google what i was calling them stupid over.....i just kinda click out of that page....when i find out how wrong i am...

matter of fact this morning ...i was telling someone they must have failed basic bio....blah blah blah...when i decided perhaps i should google what i was calling them stupid over.....i just kinda click out of that page....when i find out how wrong i am...
lol!

Damn! The poll question is supposed to read "Have you ever posted opinions and argued about an issue or an incident in the news that you in reality knew absolutely nothing at all about?" I guess it was too many characters.

i did not even read the poll question. i just found the correct option and checked it.

i did not even read the poll question. i just found the correct option and checked it.
lol! I bet you even rep people without even reading the post.

lol! I bet you even rep people without even reading the post.

with certain posters a neg rep is always the correct option. like this gunny character.

Poor Gunny! If it weren't for you his rep power might even be in the billions.

I've posted several articles about men who have sex with furniture. Totally out of my realm of understanding. Lol
Sex with furniture!!!!! You mean they go down on desks and dressers? Have anal sex with kitchen stools and stuff like that? Bizarre!!

I've posted several articles about men who have sex with furniture. Totally out of my realm of understanding. Lol

so its not your fetish....but i am willing to bet it is someones....fetish things are hard to understand....fetish being defined here as a sexual attraction to inanimate objects.

i would love to know the finish on the furniture....

you would need something smooth as glass...dont want splinters ya know

I always post about things that I have knowledge on.

I may not partake in the activities that are being discussed, but I have knowledge of them. Kinda like lecturing on history. You weren't there, but that doesn't mean that you don't know what you are talking about.

Do you know what you are talking about when you post?

It depends on who you ask. My wife thinks I'm clueless and don't know anything - especially when I talk. I, on the other hand, am quite fond of my opinions. I guess it's a toss-up.

so its not your fetish....but i am willing to bet it is someones....fetish things are hard to understand....fetish being defined here as a sexual attraction to inanimate objects.

i would love to know the finish on the furniture....

you would need something smooth as glass...dont want splinters ya know

There's nothing more sexy than a great set matching end tables. Twins!!!

Have you ever posted opinions and argued about an issue or incident in the news that you actually knew absolutely nothing at all about?

This poll will remain private for obvious reasons.

If I do not know the subject, and in case it really interests me, I inform myself before sending a post. But this happens rarely as I post mostly on subjects which I know already about.
Most US domestic subjects do not interest me. When reading them, most times I just think, that with economic downturn there is increasingly social unrest, just as in any other nation that witnesses economic problems. Then I just move on to next topic, but still I read those US domestic threads to better know the US psyche.

Don't worry. Google was probably wrong, Not You. :lol:
:lol: that's the attitude!

Forum List

Back