Do you know how to help your woman orgasm?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
We don't 'make women orgasm - we help.' Don't feel bad if you don't. Fair number of women don't even understand and write in to sex-help sites asking often. Hint: it has nothing to do with your penis or her vagina. If you thought it did, and you have a female lover, I strongly suggest you swing by any of the million and a half sex-help sites and learn. Excellent resource here for all things sex,

How to Orgasm During Sex Betty Dodson with Carlin Ross

We don't 'make women orgasm - we help.' Don't feel bad if you don't. Fair number of women don't even understand and write in to sex-help sites asking often. Hint: it has nothing to do with your penis or her vagina. If you thought it did, and you have a female lover, I strongly suggest you swing by any of the million and a half sex-help sites and learn. Excellent resource here for all things sex,

Some women are so tough and mean these days it takes a jack hammer with a 6-ply steel belted radial dildo attachment.

Some women are so tough and mean these days it takes a jack hammer with a 6-ply steel belted radial dildo attachment.

But then you get that... rubbery taste. :puke:

Are you kidding? Just like Rodney Dangerfield, the only way I can get her to holler is to wipe my d;;k on the curtain

Forum List

Back