Zone1 Do you hope that you cease to exist upon death?

We can only see what our senses permit.

There might be stuff out there that’s not visible to us.
Please don't tell me you believe no one can be objective or see reality? We're not talking about gamma rays here. It's actually not that hard to be objective. It just takes practice; time, patience and persistence.

Please don't tell me you believe no one can be objective or see reality? We're not talking about gamma rays here. It's actually not that hard to be objective. It just takes practice; time, patience and persistence.
This is how a conman prepares a mark.

Oh look, another ding strawman.

And it's dimestore gaslighting. Obviously you are far more guilty of this than anyone, faither
Not a straw man. Logic. Just look at the definitions of objective and subjective. The difference is bias. How do you eliminate bias? By not having a preference for what you will find (i.e. outcomes). This isn't rocket science.

According to you. And l wasn’t talking about gamma rays. It was him ———- >

Not a straw man. Logic. Just look at the definitions of objective and subjective. The difference is bias. How do you eliminate bias? By not having a preference for what you will find (i.e. outcomes). This isn't rocket science.
Yep. Weak strawman, substituted as ad hom for any good argument or evidence.

Also dimestore gaslightng, as backwards thinking fathers are clearly most guilty of your accusation. That's literslly the entire MO of faith. Believe first wrh no evodence required, choose the outcome, manipulate all new information to fit it.

Good luck peddling this horseshit to any rational adult.

According to you. And l wasn’t talking about gamma rays. It was him ———- >
No idea what you are trying to say here. I know you weren't talking about gamma rays. I used that as an example of something our senses can't sense. My point was there are plenty of things we CAN sense and we still have a hard time being objective about them.

Who was him?

Yep. Weak strawman, substituted as ad hom for any good argument or evidence.

Also dimestore gaslightng, as backwards thinking fathers are clearly most guilty of your accusation. That's literslly the entire MO of faith. Believe first wrh no evodence required, choose the outcome, manipulate all new information to fit it.

Good luck peddling this horseshit to any rational adult.
I can't explain it any simpler than I did. Don't believe it. No sweat off my brow.

That bloke over there. The one you’re mud wrestling with.
I'm not wrestling, he is. If you can't see that then maybe you can't be objective. He's only concerned with fighting. I'm only concerned with establishing the self evident truth that people can be objective if they have no preference for an outcome. Seems simple enough to me. Can't understand why it's not simple enough for others.

Forum List

Back