Do you/have you "Re-Gifted?"

Once, and in the same day. It was this summer. A friend gave me some sort of leather PDA/smartphone folder with built in notepad. She said she was regifting it to me. LOL. I told her "Um, thanks" and laughed. When I came home, I regifted it to my BF. He has since regifted it to someone at his work.

The ridiculous thing is making the rounds.

I gave my wife the same bottle of perfume (among other gifts) 3 years in a row.

She keeps putting it in one of the bathroom cabinets "for a special occasion", but never uses it. It's still there, so I'm going to see if I can pull it off again this year.

The kicker is that it's one of her favorites, and she buys new bottles when she runs out, but can't seem to remember the one on the shelf.

I bow to your superior cheapskating abilities. Or to your wife's early onset Alzheimers.

As I said, I gave her other gifts. It's just become a bit of fun for me to see if she ever catches on to what i am doing.

And please don't joke about Alzheimers. Her mother went through it, and it was horrible what that vile disease did to a once proud and vibrant woman. My wife has been tested since then, and the doctor has not seen any indications that she has it.

Forum List

Back