Later Today: Rasmussen Poll on Covid Vaccines

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Anyone who theorized that people know the vaccines are wreckage, but are unwilling to discuss it--seems as if you're right.

Rasmussen has been teasing a big poll on Covid vaccines set to come out today (Monday Jan 2nd). Their previous poll said that 41% had a minor side effect from the vaccines; 7% had a major side effect. The Rasmussen pollster in the clip says the poll tomorrow is "10 times bigger".

"Major corporate pollsters will not touch the topic", he says. This poll is on sudden death. They ask, "Do you personally know anyone whose death may have been caused by side effects of the Covid vaccine".

If the numbers are as big as they're teasing, this will be a cascade. People will only stay silent for so long. The govt goons can only KEEP it silent for so long.

Absolutely correct, Sue .

Rasmussen is top rated among the well known polling group names .

The river of truth information is flowing so fast now that I wonder how long it will be before the next chapter of the Planscamdemic becomes clear.

Will it be new variants which make you ill for at least ten minutes or better presented Monkey Pox or RSV fairy stories?

Absolutely correct, Sue .

Rasmussen is top rated among the well known polling group names .

The river of truth information is flowing so fast now that I wonder how long it will be before the next chapter of the Planscamdemic becomes clear.

Will it be new variants which make you ill for at least ten minutes or better presented Monkey Pox or RSV fairy stories?

That's really my only "fear"--not that I'm that afraid. What will our corrupt leaders cook up to divert us from what they've done....

Will it be new variants which make you ill
new-variant-meme.gif

~S~

Anyone who theorized that people know the vaccines are wreckage, but are unwilling to discuss it--seems as if you're right.

Rasmussen has been teasing a big poll on Covid vaccines set to come out today (Monday Jan 2nd). Their previous poll said that 41% had a minor side effect from the vaccines; 7% had a major side effect. The Rasmussen pollster in the clip says the poll tomorrow is "10 times bigger".

"Major corporate pollsters will not touch the topic", he says. This poll is on sudden death. They ask, "Do you personally know anyone whose death may have been caused by side effects of the Covid vaccine".

If the numbers are as big as they're teasing, this will be a cascade. People will only stay silent for so long. The govt goons can only KEEP it silent for so long.

Rasmussen will report the results live today on Steve Bannon's The War Room

Many of those who regret it are dead.

Maybe, but only in the first few months of the Delta variant.

Now comes vaccine regret, which I'm already seeing--well, everywhere.

But get as many shots as you can! They're great, right?

Rasmussen will report the results live today on Steve Bannon's The War Room

Which should tell you just how political their poll is.

They set out to conduct a poll to get the result they were looking for. It is not hard to to do.

So far Golfing Gator and candycorn apparently find people reporting loved ones' deaths funny. I can't imagine why--maybe all the vaccines have affected their neurological function. I have a thread on natural remedies that can help, you two

Which should tell you just how political their poll is.

They set out to conduct a poll to get the result they were looking for. It is not hard to to do.

Yeah? Is that why they have significantly more Democrats than Republicans?

Keep shoveling, GG

Yeah? Is that why they have significantly more Democrats than Republicans?

Keep shoveling, GG

Why are they going on a far rightwing news site to announce their results?

Why choose one of the most political people on the planet to do this with?

What do you think of the job Barack Obama is doing as president? Your answer may depend on how you were asked.

Subtle differences in how poll questions are phrased, or in which choices are offered as responses, have a significant effect on polling results. Several recent surveys involving hot-button topics, including Americans' belief about Mr. Obama's religion, illustrate how a problematic poll number can take on a life of its own.

Forum List

Back