Do you have several names you call your beloved pet?

My sister and I have two cats in our household, Henry and Emily. I have only a few "pet" names for Emily, but I have probably over 20 for Henry. His OFFICIAL, full adopted name is Oh, Henry! I, of course, call him Henry. But also Hank, Hanky, Boo-Boo, Winky, Wink Laddie, Winkins, Hanky Boo, and MANY others. My sister calls him Henry, that's it. As you can probably tell, I LOVE the little guy. I DO love Emily, as well, just not as much as Henry. I told myself I would never get attached to or fall in love with another pet after my last cat died. I loved him dearly, and his death broke my heart, temporarily. I just can't help falling in love with a pet that I care for deeply. So, do you have several "pet" names for any of your beloved pets?

Shit ass and his new one cookie face , he never really had a proper name that I knew of

Hes a retard and I'm stuck with him FOEVa ...homeless guy found him coming in and out of a drainage pipe ...

Sick ,nothing but skin and bones ,covered in mite and fleas

Hes completely attached to me now . Never leaves my side ..
He hasn't stroked out in a long time now ...all about diet ...sugar sets off stoke outs

Hes come a long way ,got him house trained ,stand ,sit ,roll over ,speak ....YIP
Hes got the dogs life now

this morning....assholes is what they are ...and that is what i am calling them....its raining here but hell we all got to go out....in the rain.....we call loki the youngest.....sponge bob cause of his feet..they are huge and leave mud tracks like a bigfoot....semba is goog boi for the most part....ernest t. is just a fucking mess...he barks at you when you get up to go to the bathroom...those are the dogs....

clark is my elder cat going on 20..he is just the old man or sweet clark....yoda is the 17 lb black cat ....he is the house panther.....tift the small female cat moved out to the shed years ago...where she lives and is feed and vetted....she is of course the shed cat
Thanks for your reply,bones. It sounds like you have quite the menagerie of pets!

My sister and I have two cats in our household, Henry and Emily. I have only a few "pet" names for Emily, but I have probably over 20 for Henry. His OFFICIAL, full adopted name is Oh, Henry! I, of course, call him Henry. But also Hank, Hanky, Boo-Boo, Winky, Wink Laddie, Winkins, Hanky Boo, and MANY others. My sister calls him Henry, that's it. As you can probably tell, I LOVE the little guy. I DO love Emily, as well, just not as much as Henry. I told myself I would never get attached to or fall in love with another pet after my last cat died. I loved him dearly, and his death broke my heart, temporarily. I just can't help falling in love with a pet that I care for deeply. So, do you have several "pet" names for any of your beloved pets?

Shit ass and his new one cookie face , he never really had a proper name that I knew of

Hes a retard and I'm stuck with him FOEVa ...homeless guy found him coming in and out of a drainage pipe ...

Sick ,nothing but skin and bones ,covered in mite and fleas

Hes completely attached to me now . Never leaves my side ..
He hasn't stroked out in a long time now ...all about diet ...sugar sets off stoke outs

Hes come a long way ,got him house trained ,stand ,sit ,roll over ,speak ....YIP
Hes got the dogs life now
Thanks, DY. It's nice you took him into your home. He'll be forever indebted to you for saving him and making him your pet. And there's the unconditional love from him, as well. Pets really do enrich our lives.

You live with your sister? What a fucking loser you are. :laughing0301:
a loser is someone that would turn a family member out to fend for themselves when they could take them in,,,,

Thank you bluzman61 for putting me on IGNORE. Your post #12.
If you are reading this and actually respond or give 100's of dislikes, then we know
you are a proven LIAR.

Thank you bluzman61 for putting me on ignore.
Thank you very much, see post #12.
I've taken you off of Ignore, Winnie. I never keep anyone on Ignore for too long because I get a kick out of reading their inane posts. I hope you're doing better today, and it's cool you have a couple pets in your household. Take care, buddy.

We have Christopher Gadsden and Betsy Ross.
We call Gadsden "Bubba or Bubba Gadsden" a lot just for his size and he's Betsy's brother who we call "Sissy" on occasion.

Almost wish we would have went with Jethro and Ellie May. It fits them perfectly.

0D9DC93A-3176-4AED-AE08-CC4F533A9DDF.jpeg

Bubba had the longest legs I've ever seen on a Boxer as a pup but he's almost grown into em.
99638E47-8294-4293-9EC1-07EB1CDABFB6.jpeg

Fritz, fritzy, fritzoid, fritzenheimer, puppy dog, damn dog, stupid, loud mouth.

Fritz, fritzy, fritzoid, fritzenheimer, puppy dog, damn dog, stupid, loud mouth.
Cool! You seem to think a LOT like me. Intelligent minds really DO think alike!

Last edited:

Heck yeah! My little one I have left is BoWu, Chinese for "little wizard' (Chinese Crested Hairless) Not only does he have more names than anyone could count. He talks!!!! He prefers the short version, Wu. Couple times a week you will hear "I Wu" Clear as can be.

What a fag you are. :laughing0301:
There is something DEEPLY wrong with you, this is QUITE apparent. I would bet you're NOT capable of loving another being. I don't know whether this was because you weren't raised correctly as a child, or perhaps abused when you were young. It is SO sad to see your hatred and anger on these threads. May God help you with your problems. You definitely NEED some kind of help. I am done responding to you on ANY thread on this site. I now have you on Ignore. Good luck.

You got that right. One of the most fucktardest on the forum. Must really suck to be him. Always angry, snotty, looking for a fight. HIdes most the time then jumps out and snipes.

I don't put or have anyone on Iggy but don't blame you with this one.

Wait for him to come back and attack me.

We have 3 cats right now, two Maine Coons and a domestic shorthair rescue. The Male Maine Coon’s name is Bryer, sometimes know as Mr. B and Big Buddy. The female Maine Coon is Aya, otherwise know as Pretty Girl and Biker Chic (she’s a tough little gal). Our rescue was named Munchkin by the vet that rescued her and we kept the name. She is also known as Sweetie and My Little Handful of Kitty.

My dogs name was Buddy.

Sometimes it was Bud, Buh, Buh-Buh, Bo-Bo.

And a lot of times it was Asshole.

He’s been gone a while now but I still miss him. He was the best. And the worst.

Heck yeah! My little one I have left is BoWu, Chinese for "little wizard' (Chinese Crested Hairless) Not only does he have more names than anyone could count. He talks!!!! He prefers the short version, Wu. Couple times a week you will hear "I Wu" Clear as can be.
Cool! Thanks for your post, Shawnee. One of our cats, although he hasn't done it in a long time, has a cute little meow that sounds like "Wee Ooo". He has tons of other sounds he makes, we just haven't heard a "Wee Ooo" out of him in some time.

We have 3 cats right now, two Maine Coons and a domestic shorthair rescue. The Male Maine Coon’s name is Bryer, sometimes know as Mr. B and Big Buddy. The female Maine Coon is Aya, otherwise know as Pretty Girl and Biker Chic (she’s a tough little gal). Our rescue was named Munchkin by the vet that rescued her and we kept the name. She is also known as Sweetie and My Little Handful of Kitty.
Thanks, OB!

My tuxedo cat's official name is "Scamper" but he is also known as "Mr. Defiant" and "The Kitty Of Mass Destruction."

An aside, today is the six year anniversary of when I first met him. He was about two or three weeks old.
"The Kitty Of Mass Destruction", that's a good one! Thanks for your post, Alan.

My first cat as an adult was named Dusty (a Russian Blue), but his nicknames were "Kitty Mustafa" and "O Treacherous One." He was lovely, but a bit destructive, as I had to replace by bedroom blinds and front door screen.

Scamper is even more destructive. This week he's discovered a weakness in my back door security and has exploited this breach in security by escaping. This allowed my second cat to also escape. Such a bad influence Scamper is. What a scamp!

I had a Himalayan cat named Tiffany whom I acquired in 2007 after her first seven years (she passed in 2013), but her unofficial names were Big Fluffer and Sasha McGillicutty. Had I officially changed her name, I would have gone with Sasha.

My tuxedo cat's official name is "Scamper" but he is also known as "Mr. Defiant" and "The Kitty Of Mass Destruction."

An aside, today is the six year anniversary of when I first met him. He was about two or three weeks old.
"The Kitty Of Mass Destruction", that's a good one! Thanks for your post, Alan.

My first cat as an adult was named Dusty (a Russian Blue), but his nicknames were "Kitty Mustafa" and "O Treacherous One." He was lovely, but a bit destructive, as I had to replace by bedroom blinds and front door screen.

Scamper is even more destructive. This week he's discovered a weakness in my back door security and has exploited this breach in security by escaping. This allowed my second cat to also escape. Such a bad influence Scamper is. What a scamp!

I had a Himalayan cat named Tiffany whom I acquired in 2007 after her first seven years (she passed in 2013), but her unofficial names were Big Fluffer and Sasha McGillicutty. Had I officially changed her name, I would have gone with Sasha.
Thanks for your post, Alan. Coincidentally, my dad and I were PART owners (I say part because our neighbor just upstairs from us also fed and let her stay in their apartment.) of a beautiful Russian Blue named Sasha. She was absolutely gorgeous, but she refused to use an indoor door litter box, so we HAD to let her go outside for her toilet activities. We lived in Phoenix, Az., so the climate let her do that most of the time. Our neighbors started letting her in and feeding her, so she had TWO homes. And Sasha, although a sweet and loving cat, could be destructive, as well. She had a nasty habit of coming into my bedroom in the morning and clawing the tops of my record albums when she wanted to go outside! That really was her only bad habit, and I forgave her for this because she was otherwise a gentle and loving kitty. We decided to leave her with her with our neighbors when we moved because it WAS her territory, and our neighbors (at least the woman that lived there) loved her as much as we did. It broke my heart to leave her and I wept quite a bit during our move to our new place. But I knew it was the right thing to do, and she WAS in good hands. A month or so after our move we adopted another cat. And, of course, I fell in love with HIM, as well.

Forum List

Back